hgh powerpatch

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs
    Has anyone done any blood work to confirm an increase in HGH after starting the patches ????
    Not to my knowledge. Are you volunteering?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

2. Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Has anyone done any blood work to confirm an increase in HGH after starting the patches ????
    You know I haven't seen any, but I'll be doing a run of the power patches shortly and am gonna try and get some labs done, as I am very curious as to just how much of an increase will be realized using the patches.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by daft205
    You know I haven't seen any, but I'll be doing a run of the power patches shortly and am gonna try and get some labs done, as I am very curious as to just how much of an increase will be realized using the patches.
    That would be awesome daft!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Not to my knowledge. Are you volunteering?
    Sure, if ur willing to pay for the bloodwork...

5. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    How come i cant find anyone who's actually done this. Ive used a few patches and it feels like they are working, but i cant find proof on these things anywhere. Id like to order more of them, but first would like some proof that they actually contain hgh, and also proof that they indeed can be absorbed transdermally. I need to know for sure what it is that im putting into my body.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by anabolix View Post

How come i cant find anyone who's actually done this. Ive used a few patches and it feels like they are working, but i cant find proof on these things anywhere. Id like to order more of them, but first would like some proof that they actually contain hgh, and also proof that they indeed can be absorbed transdermally. I need to know for sure what it is that im putting into my body.
    They mentioned that the HGH was from a plant source.

7. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Plant source...hmmm i haven't heard that one yet lol. I guess since there doesn't seem to be a man alive who can answer the million dolar question, and they won't answer it, i guess im better off not re-ordering.

8. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I've never heard that.

9. sounds like total bull**** to me

10. How many patches per week? Are these taken every day? How many iu per day are we getting? What is the rough percentage that gets absorbed? Thank you.

11. I do one every 3 days but I take more than what is on the label. What ever the label says is what you should follow.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

12. How's your training going?

13. Any updates ?

14. I'm pretty sure the medical community would be giving out HGH patches instead of injections if it were do-able. I don't believe in these patches at all.

15. So don't get them. I like them and I use them personally.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. hGH PowerPatch - Have you seen it?
    By Milas in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 05:15 PM