hgh powerpatch

primal1

Awards
  • Established
to those that have used the power patches-
1)how long was the test
2)what was the goals
3)what was the results.

i'm on my 4th patch. putting one on on sunday night and one thursday mornings. little bit more than "prescribed". sleeping better at night is all i have noticed. except for maybe a little less fat around the belly. is any one else a little more lethargic in the afternoon.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1)how long was the test
2)what was the goals
3)what was the results.

i'm on my 4th patch. putting one on on sunday night and one thursday mornings. little bit more than "prescribed". sleeping better at night is all i have noticed. except for maybe a little less fat around the belly. is any one else a little more lethargic in the afternoon. could be
Not me personally but a friend of mine:
1. Still ongoing, 3+months
2. General health and longevity... no real goals other then anti-aging
3. 8lb weightloss with noticeable loss in abdomen/thighs and general overall leaner appearance. No change in diet or exercise patterns. Better sleep and improved sexual arousal and libido ( drive, endurance and climax ). Clearer complexion and follicle strength (less hair loss), and overall sense of well being.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1)how long was the test
2)what was the goals
3)what was the results.

i'm on my 4th patch. putting one on on sunday night and one thursday mornings. little bit more than "prescribed". sleeping better at night is all i have noticed. except for maybe a little less fat around the belly. is any one else a little more lethargic in the afternoon. could be
I have been running them for 3 months too and seen all the same results that mr. Grimace here has written about.
Your 4th patch isn't going to tell you much more than sleep benefits, as with real hgh, you need to let it build over the months.
When do you apply it, what are your goals, how old are you, and do you plan on continuing use? I would highly recommend it...

primal1

Awards
  • Established
every sunday night and thursday morning. mainly want to be leaner. depending on results, i'm prepared to go 18 weeks. i was not expecting results already, i was just posting where i'm currently at and asking about the lethargy.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
every sunday night and thursday morning. mainly want to be leaner. depending on results, i'm prepared to go 18 weeks. i was not expecting results already, i was just posting where i'm currently at and asking about the lethargy.
Yeah but are you taking them before bed or during the day?

primal1

Awards
  • Established
before bed on sundays, thursday mornings. lethargy is the same if at night or otherwise.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It may just be carryover from the night...maybe try applying it sooner in the night so the sleep benefits wear off by the time you get up. It could be something completely unrelated to the patch though to be honest. I've never heard of that happening, it should be giving you more energy not less, know what I mean?

primal1

Awards
  • Established
when i wake, i feel great. just there a more of a desire to take an afternoon nap.

primal1

Awards
  • Established
any issues with leaving the patch on longer thean 12-14 hours? i basically leave mine on until it falls off.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any issues with leaving the patch on longer thean 12-14 hours? i basically leave mine on until it falls off.
Yeah I leave mine on til it falls off too. I do check the surrounding skin after 12 hours just to make sure it doesn't start getting irritated, but I have yet to have a problem like that.

shealym

Awards
hghpatch

Hello,

I have been using the ageforce patch for 3-4 months and I saw results from the first day. Until I was educated about what the patch is suppose to do I had the conception that I would be throwing the gym around in no time. Wrong answer. The goal of the hgh patch is to get you to sleep longer and deeper, thus facilitating recovery. There were many times in the past after a heavy squat day I would have to take 2 days off just to recover enough to hit another body part. Not now. That is about all I have noticed, there may be areas of improvement I have not noticed because they are internal 9in nature. I use a number of their patches and THEY WORK!! I am 60 and hit a raw pr squat yesterday of 470. This is good stuff, if you would like to know more send me an email

Cogrick2

Awards
Congrats on the impressive squat PR! I'll email you to hear about your experiences.

primal1

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I have been using the ageforce patch for 3-4 months and I saw results from the first day. Until I was educated about what the patch is suppose to do I had the conception that I would be throwing the gym around in no time. Wrong answer. The goal of the hgh patch is to get you to sleep longer and deeper, thus facilitating recovery. There were many times in the past after a heavy squat day I would have to take 2 days off just to recover enough to hit another body part. Not now. That is about all I have noticed, there may be areas of improvement I have not noticed because they are internal 9in nature. I use a number of their patches and THEY WORK!! I am 60 and hit a raw pr squat yesterday of 470. This is good stuff, if you would like to know more send me an email

are you saying that there is no gh boost, its just feeling better due to deeper sleep.

annaalex75

annaalex75

Awards
I used hgh for 3 months for burn the fat and it's get nice cuts but also get water in your mucsels too

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could I still use fat burners or a product like erase or test boosters with this?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea pretty much this only will give you a boost in exogenous HGH
Cool. So silly question maybe.. I'm new to the idea of hgh supplementing.. Why choose hgh over test boosters? Not really happy with many of the ones (t boosters) I've used.. Domt seem to respond

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. So silly question maybe.. I'm new to the idea of hgh supplementing.. Why choose hgh over test boosters? Not really happy with many of the ones (t boosters) I've used.. Domt seem to respond
Hmm. Many of the OTC hgh boosters enhance the body's natural rhythm to produce more gh. Aside from all that.

HGH is anti aging, makes skin, nails, joints and body comp better. HGH builds new muscle cells as well.

Testosterone will make you leaner, stronger, but it also can have a more adverse effects down stream. Also, testosterone is much faster. While results can be seen in a week of test, it might take you 3 months to notice anything off HGH.

Basically, which you prefer. Fast results with some damage to the body, or slow an steady with age reversing and health benefits.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm. Many of the OTC hgh boosters enhance the body's natural rhythm to produce more gh. Aside from all that.

HGH is anti aging, makes skin, nails, joints and body comp better. HGH builds new muscle cells as well.

Testosterone will make you leaner, stronger, but it also can have a more adverse effects down stream. Also, testosterone is much faster. While results can be seen in a week of test, it might take you 3 months to notice anything off HGH.

Basically, which you prefer. Fast results with some damage to the body, or slow an steady with age reversing and health benefits.
Simple answer would be because one is HGH and the other is a test "booster". :D

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
ivee read that exogenous hgh can suppress natural hgh production. would the dose in the extra strenght hgh patch be enough to be suppressive? im talking for a 6 month run.

i will be running a dzine cycle in the middle of the 6 months of hgh supplementation. would this cause any problems. im assuming no because people run inject-able hgh on cycle.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ivee read that exogenous hgh can suppress natural hgh production. would the dose in the extra strenght hgh patch be enough to be suppressive? im talking for a 6 month run.

i will be running a dzine cycle in the middle of the 6 months of hgh supplementation. would this cause any problems. im assuming no because people run inject-able hgh on cycle.
As far as I have seen, there are no hgh suppression issues from our transdermals but of course only before and after bloods could clearly show this.

As to power patch while on cycle, that is not a problem at all and may even serve to reduce joint issues if running a dry compound. Hgh does not negatively impact BP etc.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unless you're doing some crazy high doses of GH injections there should be no suppression.
The suppression is minimal at best and for only a couple hours a day according to studies.
With the patch being time release, you're also not hitting your body with a full dose in a short period of time.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, how in the heck is Ageforce able to deliver HGH the transdermal route? What method are you guys using?

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious, how in the heck is Ageforce able to deliver HGH the transdermal route? What method are you guys using?
This question has been posed many times and I thank you for your interest. I do not blame you for being skeptical, as it is fairly common knowledge that the molecular properties of HGH are not conducive to trandesdermal transmission. In basic terms, my understanding is that the geniuses in the ageforce labs have basically developed a process that alters the molecule in such a way to allow for passage through the skin barrier. I was told that it is similar to trying to pass a chunk of steel through a brick wall by basically making it a long, thin cylinder like a stiff piece of wire. Take that for what you feel it is worth, but that is the information that I have.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
This question has been posed many times and I thank you for your interest. I do not blame you for being skeptical, as it is fairly common knowledge that the molecular properties of HGH are not conducive to trandesdermal transmission. In basic terms, my understanding is that the geniuses in the ageforce labs have basically developed a process that alters the molecule in such a way to allow for passage through the skin barrier. I was told that it is similar to trying to pass a chunk of steel through a brick wall by basically making it a long, thin cylinder like a stiff piece of wire. Take that for what you feel it is worth, but that is the information that I have.
Interesting....

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone done any blood work to confirm an increase in HGH after starting the patches ????

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone done any blood work to confirm an increase in HGH after starting the patches ????
Not to my knowledge. Are you volunteering?

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
You know I haven't seen any, but I'll be doing a run of the power patches shortly and am gonna try and get some labs done, as I am very curious as to just how much of an increase will be realized using the patches.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I haven't seen any, but I'll be doing a run of the power patches shortly and am gonna try and get some labs done, as I am very curious as to just how much of an increase will be realized using the patches.
That would be awesome daft!

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
How come i cant find anyone who's actually done this. Ive used a few patches and it feels like they are working, but i cant find proof on these things anywhere. Id like to order more of them, but first would like some proof that they actually contain hgh, and also proof that they indeed can be absorbed transdermally. I need to know for sure what it is that im putting into my body.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
How come i cant find anyone who's actually done this. Ive used a few patches and it feels like they are working, but i cant find proof on these things anywhere. Id like to order more of them, but first would like some proof that they actually contain hgh, and also proof that they indeed can be absorbed transdermally. I need to know for sure what it is that im putting into my body.
They mentioned that the HGH was from a plant source.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
They mentioned that the HGH was from a plant source.
Plant source...hmmm i haven't heard that one yet lol. I guess since there doesn't seem to be a man alive who can answer the million dolar question, and they won't answer it, i guess im better off not re-ordering.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
How many patches per week? Are these taken every day? How many iu per day are we getting? What is the rough percentage that gets absorbed? Thank you.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do one every 3 days but I take more than what is on the label. What ever the label says is what you should follow.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How's your training going?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any updates ?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm pretty sure the medical community would be giving out HGH patches instead of injections if it were do-able. I don't believe in these patches at all.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So don't get them. I like them and I use them personally.