Where is MILAS???

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya, Flex!! Where's your partner!?!? We demand to know!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is on extended leave for a work thing; made it sound like a couple months. I don't know if he'll pop in from time-to-time in between, but he sadly won't be around to the extent that he was for a while.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is on extended leave for a work thing; made it sound like a couple months. I don't know if he'll pop in from time-to-time in between, but he sadly won't be around to the extent that he was for a while.
Hope all is well.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
That Sux big time..I hope he is ok..SJ

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure he is fine, guys. From what he'd told me, it sounded like he just had some traveling or something to do for work (I honestly don't know what he does, haha) and that he'd be gone for a couple months. Unless he is lying to us...lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't speak 'officially' for him on this forum as we are not a sponsor here but on another forum I am the CEO and head representative of Milas International LTD.

We would like to release the following statement:

"Milas is very well and in good health. Due to extenuating circumstances Milas has had to have a leave of absence while pursuing his other business career. He will be back and on form in the not so distant future.

He loves everyone at AM and strongly denies any allegations that he clubs baby seals."

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't speak 'officially' for him on this forum as we are not a sponsor here but on another forum I am the CEO and head representative of Milas International LTD.

"Milas is very well and in good health. Due to extenuating circumstances Milas has had to have a leave of absence while pursuing his other business career. He will be back and on form in the not so distant future.

He loves everyone at AM and strongly denies any allegations that he clubs baby seals."
LOL
I'm pretty sure he is fine, guys. From what he'd told me, it sounded like he just had some traveling or something to do for work (I honestly don't know what he does, haha) and that he'd be gone for a couple months. Unless he is lying to us...lol
Good to know.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LIES!!! My theory is that Milas and Flex are really 1 in the same...and Flex just got tired of running 2 computers side by side as each persona/user...so he's giving some down time for 'milas', while Flex increases his stim usage over a period of time to once again to be able to keep up the pace as having dual identities...to further punk us all....sneaky Flex is sneaky!! I aint buyin it mu-chacho!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I just read on Yahoo news that the October incidences of baby seal clubbing has increased by 85%....seems a bit too much of a 'coicidence' that this increase mirrors Milas's lack of AM board presence over the last several weeks....something smells....fishy here...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys. I have been watching Milas through his bedroom window for weeks now and I would like to comment officially on his behind...I mean behalf...he looks healthy and has been very busy.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys sorry I was gone so long. I'm back!

Edit: CRAP! I forgot to sign in with my other account. My cover has been blown!