Showing off my AgeForce swag

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just checked the mail today, very proud of the addition to my stash.

Attachments

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rubbed the recovery gel on my arms after a nice bi's and tri's workout tonight and it dried up pretty quickly, only residue it left is something I've seen in multiple other transdermals, just a few little "flakes" here and there. Pretty sure I felt it working it's way in, and arms staying pretty vascular.

I am starting PCT from my current cycle in about 1.5 weeks and can't wait to put my Testo/100 patches to good use ;)

Starting the Nitric oxide patches on my next workout day (probably tomorrow). Did anyone else take advantage of that free offer?

Anyways, admire my products and if you have any questions about ANY of the lineup from AgeForce I'm here to answer them for you all.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is that muscle gel thingy?

Is it only for muscle pains? OR is it some Nsaid? Does it work for joints as well?

Haha I love to post

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What is that muscle gel thingy?

Is it only for muscle pains? OR is it some Nsaid? Does it work for joints as well?

Haha I love to post
It is a blend of some good ingredients for post workout recovery. Maximizes blood-flow, guards against free-radical damage, and boosts immune system functions. Sounds good to me. Oh and there's creatine in it too.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is a blend of some good ingredients for post workout recovery. Maximizes blood-flow, guards against free-radical damage, and boosts immune system functions. Sounds good to me. Oh and there's creatine in it too.
Hmm... sounds very interesting. haha. As you might have guessed or maybe seen in my logs my digestive system is horrible. My gut is horrible... So i'm looking to take as much stuff as I can transdermally. Only thing I order that's orally ingested is vitamins, well and free form aminos/preworkout blends. (while I clean out most of what I already have...which is like the stock of a small supplement store...)

Thanks for your quick response!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not a problem, that's what I'm here for.
Yeah DAA powder really messes w my stomach, glad I have a transdermal now!
Also not sure if you saw this yet but Taurus just came out with a sublingual Resveratrol product, I remember you saying its one of your staples. Might be worth looking at.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not a problem, that's what I'm here for.
Yeah DAA powder really messes w my stomach, glad I have a transdermal now!
Also not sure if you saw this yet but Taurus just came out with a sublingual Resveratrol product, I remember you saying its one of your staples. Might be worth looking at.
yea, considering it.
so much good stuff. So sad my wallet is not as filled with money as I wish it was... haha

DAA is pretty bad for me as well... figured an Amino acid wouldn't kill me like this one does...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yea, considering it.
so much good stuff. So sad my wallet is not as filled with money as I wish it was... haha

DAA is pretty bad for me as well... figured an Amino acid wouldn't kill me like this one does...
I'm sure you would be able to find a DISCOUNT pretty easily when you are ready to try it out.