So who got in on the new creatine patch???

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am just wondering who got in on the new creatine patch..I ordered myself a three month supply with the half off coupon. I am really looking forward to trying these out during my up and coming natty stack of mostly N2BM products..Anyone else get in on these..SJ

caliboy

Awards
didn't even know about it until now but i just checked it out, im really interested a couple questions i have is, what is the dosage of creatine per patch? is it suggested one patch every day? every workout day? and is there any localized effect at all with these? i imagine there could be which could be really good for helping to bring up lagging bodyparts i would think, let us know how it goes SJ, im interested

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping they would be in the mailbox today along with my N2BM Transaderm but neither came..LOL. You have some legit questions, but I dont know the answers. I hope Milas can jump in and answer them for us. However, I have a feeling my patches will be here today or tomorrow so we will know real soon..SJ

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Well I checked the mail today and so far I am one for two. I got by bottles of Need2BuildMuscle Transaderm but no creatine patches yet. I was hoping that they would have been here today for sure. Oh well, hopefully they will be here tomorrow..As you can see, I am really looking forward to them..SJ

shealym

Awards
Mornin,
I have been taking the cr patch for about 2 weeks now and in retrospect can see a difference. Monday I had a killer squat work out and added pause squats after regular squats. I finished the entire work out and was a bit tired. The next day I felt like a mack truck ran over me and backed up just to make sure. My point is that I did much more without major discomfort in the work out. and the soreness i felt is proof of an outstanding effort. I am a master lifter, world champion and world record holder. I wish I had founf ageforce a lot sooner. I have tried a number of their products and swear by them all. If you would like to know more just email me.

L1AM

Awards
didn't even know about it until now but i just checked it out, im really interested a couple questions i have is, what is the dosage of creatine per patch? is it suggested one patch every day? every workout day? and is there any localized effect at all with these? i imagine there could be which could be really good for helping to bring up lagging bodyparts i would think, let us know how it goes SJ, im interested
good questions, i would like to know this too

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mornin,
I have been taking the cr patch for about 2 weeks now and in retrospect can see a difference. Monday I had a killer squat work out and added pause squats after regular squats. I finished the entire work out and was a bit tired. The next day I felt like a mack truck ran over me and backed up just to make sure. My point is that I did much more without major discomfort in the work out. and the soreness i felt is proof of an outstanding effort. I am a master lifter, world champion and world record holder. I wish I had founf ageforce a lot sooner. I have tried a number of their products and swear by them all. If you would like to know more just email me.

Don't try so hard with your obvious sales pitch....

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in the response. We don't release the amount of product per patch except when it's a single ingredient (yes, the dreaded "proprietary" label). The recommended dosing is 1 patch pre-workout, if you work out early in the morning you apply it the evening before. I've done this, and it works well. You could also apply it daily to maintain concentration levels, but I think with the form of delivery your need for "maintenance" loading isn't as necessary and can be drecreased to just days you workout.

I have personally noticed a more localized effect when I applied it to my shoulder, bicep, quad, etc. I seem to get more endurance in the place I applied it the evening before. I'm not sure if it's just placebo or not, but I have noticed this for myself.

good questions, i would like to know this too
Let me know if you have any other questions.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mornin,
Thanks for the feedback on this!

Don't try so hard with your obvious sales pitch....
Mike isn't a rep for AgeForce, or associated with AgeForce in any way I know of. He was introduced to me as a user who has had great results and he was willing to share his experiences with the boards AgeForce is on. I believe the only thing Mike has received is tester product, so not really a "vested" interest, but I guess you can be skeptical of even that (though you should be skeptical of anything you read on open forums).

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Putting my first creatine patch on this afternoon....

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I have been using the creatine/Beta patch for a few weeks now, def got to say I dont miss the abdominal distress I always got from the powder and pills. No problem there. Even if the powder or pills work a little better then the patches, I will take that over the abdominal distress anyday. SJ