AgeForce Reviews

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I've been using AgeForce patches for a while.

I've been using the memory patch since last fall sometime. I don't see any improvement in my memory. Sometimes my wife and I will watch a movei on TV, she'll remark that we've already seen it, and describe several scenes in the movie. But, I don't recognize it and don't remember anything about it.

I've been using the Maximize patch since last January, and the DHEA patch for about a month. Remarks that other people have made were that they sleep better, and feel stronger. I slept well to begin with. However, now I have a hard time waking up in the morning. Some mornings I have to have caffeine to help me get my eyes to stay open. Anytime throughout the day if I close my eyes, I'll start to fall asleep. I've also seen people's remarks that the Test patch helps them jump out of bed feeling rested. So I'm thinking about trying that. It's hard right now to tell if the patches are helping me with feeling stronger, because it's the middle of summer and it's hot and humid. I've always, even when I was young, had a problem feeling weak and sapped of energy in hot humid weather.

In addition to using the patches, I take quite a few supplements. My goal is to feel stronger and more energetic. I'm over 60, plus I'm on dialysis. The dialysis tends to sap my strength, but not as much as it used to due to several supplememts. Glucosamine and L-Carnitine supplements have helped with that. A secondary goal is to get relief from pain. I have pain from neuropathy (which I have a prescripion for), and pain in my muscles after dalysis. Doctors haven't been able to help me with the muscle pain, and I haven't yet found a supplement that helps. I take several supplements that are supposed to help with inflammation.

2. reviving an old thread, id love to try this company out to reduce my pill intake if theres still a discount code available
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thejustiier View Post
    reviving an old thread, id love to try this company out to reduce my pill intake if theres still a discount code available
    Let's keep a look out for a discount code . Will be one soon!
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

4. so skeptical about the whole idea of patch because theyre so expensive, seems like an easy way to drum up a placebo effect with the things theyre saying are in them. but if they work, im all over it

5. Quote Originally Posted by thejustiier View Post
    so skeptical about the whole idea of patch because theyre so expensive, seems like an easy way to drum up a placebo effect with the things theyre saying are in them. but if they work, im all over it
    These patches from AgeForce are the real deal man. There's no rip off here.
    I love them and they work......& no I don't rep for them.
    •   

6. Can't wait for some promos from these guys

7. me too, id rather wait for a promo and when one comes around, and they are good, ill place some auto ships. i have my eyes on about 4 of those patches right no to shrink my supplement cabinet down lol

where do these guys post promos? im used to using eroids.com

8. Hopefully they will post an opportunity in the company Promotion section soon here on AM.
    I'm itching to run a log for them...

9. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Hopefully they will post an opportunity in the company Promotion section soon here on AM.
    I'm itching to run a log for them...
    has anyone answered the question about how theyre getting hgh to pass the skin barrier being that the molecule itself is so large?

10. Quote Originally Posted by thejustiier View Post
    has anyone answered the question about how theyre getting hgh to pass the skin barrier being that the molecule itself is so large?
    Not sure about that bro, but the hgh was actually my favorite....it worked

11. Quote Originally Posted by skinnybones View Post
    Not sure about that bro, but the hgh was actually my favorite....it worked
    very interesting, im used to using real growth so i wont how it would compare to that. one way to determine i suppose would be to take take the patch midway through my current injection plan and drop the shots, see if the sides stick around or not. currently only using 2 iu twice per day so nothing extraordinary or anything like that

12. Quote Originally Posted by thejustiier View Post
    very interesting, im used to using real growth so i wont how it would compare to that. one way to determine i suppose would be to take take the patch midway through my current injection plan and drop the shots, see if the sides stick around or not. currently only using 2 iu twice per day so nothing extraordinary or anything like that
    Lol
    No comparison to the real thing man but it is a good product

13. thats perplexing if it contains somatropin

14. They're having a Labor Day BOGO sale. I tried to post a link, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to post web addresses

15. No worries. Every one should have got a email. I know I did. Awesome bogo and I started a thread for people to try it out .

16. Quality company with a quality owner and great reps!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

17. Not a review. I've never tried anything from ageforce. I think some of the products mentioned would work really well in a patch like the DHEA, etc. but have a question about the HGH, IGF-1 patch. How does that work? How can that work by the very nature of IGF-1 being so non-conducive to transdermal applications? Very curious.

Heading over to look at the other offerings.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

18. Well well well AM! Look who is back! For all you that are curious about AgeForce goods, log ops are coming up!

19. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Not a review. I've never tried anything from ageforce. I think some of the products mentioned would work really well in a patch like the DHEA, etc. but have a question about the HGH, IGF-1 patch. How does that work? How can that work by the very nature of IGF-1 being so non-conducive to transdermal applications? Very curious.

Heading over to look at the other offerings.
    wanna try it out? If so apply on the thread I posted about !!

20. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    wanna try it out? If so apply on the thread I posted about !!
    Which thread is that bro?

21. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Quality company with a quality owner and great reps!
    Who is the owner?

22. Age force back at it again with igf

Age force back at it again with igf
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. AGEFORCE.com Feedback
    By Fr0st in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 04:23 PM
  2. Welcome AgeForce.com To Anabolicminds.com
    By Dwight Schrute in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 04:20 PM
  3. AgeForce FAQ
    By Milas in forum AgeForce