Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.74%

Quote Originally Posted by mycavyisslow
    Not sure about all of that from 3 days. Most likely water. 6 pounds in 3 days is alot.
    Definitely water weight....

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%

replying one year late but i tried a trial of the fat loss patch a few months back and the directions say put it on your wrist or the above the elbow on the forearm. They fell off all the time. So i called customer service and he kinda yelled at me saying the instructions dont say that...even though they did and that i should put them around the navel or hip area. they still fell off and I was just relaxing around the house. Unfortunately I tried canceling the day they shipped out the next patches and the guy was a prick to me on the phone after saying no way in he can return them because they can't accept returns once shipped for insurance reasons but then said "No way In hell I would even accept returns from idiots who don't know how to read instructions anyway...80 percent of people blah blah blah blah" I hung up after that and I had to pay for them. cancelled immediately I was going to throw them away but my girlfriend wanted to try and they fell off for her too.

it was the guy with a east coast accent that was obviously having a bad day.

I really wanted to try the hgh patch because I've never taken an hgh supplement and don't want to add anymore orals and I came across this old thread by looking for reviews on the hgh patch because it looks enticing with the exception of the price. but the way I was talked to about how I wasnt using them right when I used them how the instruction stated to and the verbal abuse and then the repetitiveness of 80 percent of people who try it buy it. I recently posted a thread asking if anyone has tried the hgh patch so I'll see.

I'm willing to give the company another try because I don't believe a ****ty employee is a good representation of the company in a whole and I possibly could have just gotten a batch of bad patches.

Flex magnum thanks for your postings. They've helped me out with with cycles before and I think I even asked you about age Force a few months ago thats what made me do the trial.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by LITERaCOLA
    replying one year late but i tried a trial of the fat loss patch a few months back and the directions say put it on your wrist or the above the elbow on the forearm. They fell off all the time. So i called customer service and he kinda yelled at me saying the instructions dont say that...even though they did and that i should put them around the navel or hip area. they still fell off and I was just relaxing around the house. Unfortunately I tried canceling the day they shipped out the next patches and the guy was a prick to me on the phone after saying no way in he can return them because they can't accept returns once shipped for insurance reasons but then said "No way In hell I would even accept returns from idiots who don't know how to read instructions anyway...80 percent of people blah blah blah blah" I hung up after that and I had to pay for them. cancelled immediately I was going to throw them away but my girlfriend wanted to try and they fell off for her too.

it was the guy with a east coast accent that was obviously having a bad day.

I really wanted to try the hgh patch because I've never taken an hgh supplement and don't want to add anymore orals and I came across this old thread by looking for reviews on the hgh patch because it looks enticing with the exception of the price. but the way I was talked to about how I wasnt using them right when I used them how the instruction stated to and the verbal abuse and then the repetitiveness of 80 percent of people who try it buy it. I recently posted a thread asking if anyone has tried the hgh patch so I'll see.

I'm willing to give the company another try because I don't believe a ****ty employee is a good representation of the company in a whole and I possibly could have just gotten a batch of bad patches.

Flex magnum thanks for your postings. They've helped me out with with cycles before and I think I even asked you about age Force a few months ago thats what made me do the trial.
    That's too bad, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I unfortunately am not affiliated with the customer service side of the business so I can't really comment, but I do remember seeing a few similar complaints about CS in the past and brought it to Steve's attention. Apparently the issue has since been addressed and fixed, and there was one employee specifically who had a lack of customer skills.

I will keep you in consideration, and again sorry to see your experience has turned you off from us. Hopefully the direction Ageforce has been taking lately will convince you to have a change of heart!

Have you logged or reviewed anything in the past?
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That's too bad, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I unfortunately am not affiliated with the customer service side of the business so I can't really comment, but I do remember seeing a few similar complaints about CS in the past and brought it to Steve's attention. Apparently the issue has since been addressed and fixed, and there was one employee specifically who had a lack of customer skills.

I will keep you in consideration, and again sorry to see your experience has turned you off from us. Hopefully the direction Ageforce has been taking lately will convince you to have a change of heart!

Have you logged or reviewed anything in the past?
    I was logging my previous cycle but my now exroommate thought it would be funny to delete the thread when I went to the bathroom.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.5%

How exactly do these patches contain Rx HGH, when it needs a scrip in US?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.5%

tons of info on this site but most of the posters are affiliated with some supplement company or another. So i guess the HGH stands for something else?

Similar Forum Threads

1. AGEFORCE.com Feedback
    By Fr0st in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 05:23 PM
  2. Welcome AgeForce.com To Anabolicminds.com
    By Dwight Schrute in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 05:20 PM
  3. AgeForce FAQ
    By Milas in forum AgeForce
    Replies: 1