Ideas for New Patches

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please post up what you would like to see in a new patch from AgeForce. You can either throw out an ingredient (like 7-oxo) or a type of product (like a fat burner), or whatever you think. If there's enough interest, we can see about bringing some of the best ideas into production!

I'll start it off with 11-oxo or 7-oxo for cortisol control. It'd be great to get a constant release of these to keep cortisol low throughout the day!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the Free Patch...meaning I get free patches haha

maybe an AI type patch...unless i missed it and you already one...maybe an ATD because it seems to have a shorter half life, the ability to have a constant low dose may be beneficial

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
1) Prohormone/Designer Patch
2) Multi Vitamin Patch
3) CoQ10 Patch
4) Creatine patch (I know this would be hard)
5) A PCT Patch, something similar to their new test 100 patch byt with some extra added ingrediants like Fadogia and Bulbine. As a matetr of fact, yah, Fadogia, Bulbine, DAA, and Androstentione, hah..

SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1) Prohormone/Designer Patch
2) Multi Vitamin Patch
3) CoQ10 Patch
4) Creatine patch (I know this would be hard)
5) A PCT Patch, something similar to their new test 100 patch byt with some extra added ingrediants like Fadogia and Bulbine. As a matetr of fact, yah, Fadogia, Bulbine, DAA, and Androstentione, hah..

SJ
A lot of great ideas SJ! Creatine could be a really cool one, along with the others!

melotanin patch! Never tan again lol
I wonder, I'll have to look up the MW of Melanotan 2.

Along those lines I was thinking hcg would be cool in a patch, or maybe something with pure IGF-1.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the Free Patch...meaning I get free patches haha

maybe an AI type patch...unless i missed it and you already one...maybe an ATD because it seems to have a shorter half life, the ability to have a constant low dose may be beneficial
Yep, it's called Testo100 and it has DAA, 6-Oxo, and Stinging Nettle among other ingredients. There's a special on it now too, 50% off. I've got to packs on their way!

dieselken77

Awards
I know they have a pre and post w/o nitric oxide patch, but what about adding in some stims?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Just the idea of patches alone interest me. I like the concept.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
B-Androstenetriol patch.
For cortisol suppression and immune support? I'm guessing the non-methyl too since it would be transdermal. Cool idea!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know they have a pre and post w/o nitric oxide patch, but what about adding in some stims?
That'd be interesting, a slow and steady dose of stims through the day? 12-14 hour energy anyone? :D

Just the idea of patches alone interest me. I like the concept.
I like the idea of patches too, I think there's good potential here. Very innovative IMO.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would sell like hot cakes IMHO
MW = 1024, so too big on it's own, it'd have to be molecularly broken down like with the hGH and that would probably cost a lot.

Isn't there a natural ingredient that helps with tanning?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That stinks

Coleus Forskolii aka Forskolin might be what you/we are looking for as it seems to get me slightly bronzy ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/63101-tan-forskolin.html

I learned this when I began my use of LeanXtreme

Then again.....low cortisol levels are linked with a bronzy appearance (look up Addison's Disease) so it may have occurred because of the lowered cortisol levels?

Beats me....but I DEF get bronzy while on LeanXtreme.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was it, Forskolin was what I was thinking of. It has some other good benefits too. That'd be a cool one.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ramps up cAMP so some potential fat loss

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah Milas, IGF-1 and HCG. These would be great patches as well..SJ

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Second these awesome ideas they would sell out in no time.

Igf-1
Furazadrol
1-ad/ primordial 1-T replacement.
4-ad
Bold would have been awesome too :(
Melonotan
Forskolii
Creatine
Ecdy patch
Multi vit patch
CoQ10
B12
Glutathione

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah and hcg too :D

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Follistatin or some kind of myostatin inhibitor

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep em comin gents, LOTS of good ideas here!! I definitely like the idea of the IGF-1 patch.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
magnesium chloride

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That stinks

Coleus Forskolii aka Forskolin might be what you/we are looking for as it seems to get me slightly bronzy ;)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/63101-tan-forskolin.html

I learned this when I began my use of LeanXtreme

Then again.....low cortisol levels are linked with a bronzy appearance (look up Addison's Disease) so it may have occurred because of the lowered cortisol levels?

Beats me....but I DEF get bronzy while on LeanXtreme.
Yes, quite a bit of info here on AM about transdermal Forskolin. Now the question is would the forskolin only increase melanin where the patch is applied or would it go systemic?

We could call it the "Get Tan & Lean (GTL) Patch", market it on Jersey Shore, LOL! I actually really like this idea, I think AgeForce needs a transdermal fat burner anyway!

Here's another good link, I saw you in there Whacked.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/transdermals/89916-forskolin-transdermal-fat-3.html

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep em comin gents, LOTS of good ideas here!! I definitely like the idea of the IGF-1 patch.
IGF-1 has a MW of 7,500 daltons, so it's much too big to get through the skin alone (500 dalton max). It'd have to be molecularly engineered again, which would be expensive and time consuming. However, it'd be great because you could basically get site-specific hyperplasia with a concentrated dose that gets released over time (since IGF-1 doesn't last long in one spot). This would be really cool if we could make it happen, but it's a long putt. But, if it could be done for hGH, it's worth a shot to see!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
magnesium chloride
What is with the magnesium? Am I missing something on this, does it do something special transdermally? Now I've got to google...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IGF-1 has a MW of 7,500 daltons, so it's much too big to get through the skin alone (500 dalton max). It'd have to be molecularly engineered again, which would be expensive and time consuming. However, it'd be great because you could basically get site-specific hyperplasia with a concentrated dose that gets released over time (since IGF-1 doesn't last long in one spot). This would be really cool if we could make it happen, but it's a long putt. But, if it could be done for hGH, it's worth a shot to see!

Well crap haha. Yes definitely worth a shot to see.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is with the magnesium? Am I missing something on this, does it do something special transdermally? Now I've got to google...
Oral bio-availability not good. Better absorption transdermally.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U'd get my cash ;)

Yes, quite a bit of info here on AM about transdermal Forskolin. Now the question is would the forskolin only increase melanin where the patch is applied or would it go systemic?

We could call it the "Get Tan & Lean (GTL) Patch", market it on Jersey Shore, LOL! I actually really like this idea, I think AgeForce needs a transdermal fat burner anyway!

Here's another good link, I saw you in there Whacked.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/transdermals/89916-forskolin-transdermal-fat-3.html

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awlays wondered if L-dopa could be put into a patch.
Could, MW is only 197. However, why bother with that when you can get straight hGH transdermal? What purpose are you looking for?

Also, seems like there are a lot of potential negative side effects with it.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about an energy patch that lasts 12-14 hours?

B12
Taurine
Tyrosine
Chocamine
Sclareolide
Phenylethylamine

Caffeine (maybe, maybe not)

The Cold

Awards
Doesn't the Age Force muscle recovery gel have creatine in it? Anyone ever try it?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't the Age Force muscle recovery gel have creatine in it? Anyone ever try it?
Yes, I've used it and so has my wife (half marathon training). It provides immediate relief and has helped my shoulder heal from a nagging injury in conjunction with the hGH PowerPatch. It's also great for muscle soreness, I use it after leg day and helps a lot for soreness (stops cramps). I wouldn't use it solely for creatine content, but more for healing and recovery.

Cogrick2

Awards
Milas, a quick aside: Two orders (melatonin and testo100) of the patches arrived today and I have one of each on opposite wrists right now.

I love the idea of an energizing transdermal patch that you can feel, but does NOT have CNS stimulants. A lot of us are suffering from adrenal fatigue, or think we do, and we would love to get off stimulants. I noticed a nice boost from Omega Sports Ultima, for example, although I wish the effect was stronger. If you can pull off a stimulant-free energy patch, you will SELL SELL SELL as Jim Cramer would say.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas, a quick aside: Two orders (melatonin and testo100) of the patches arrived today and I have one of each on opposite wrists right now.

I love the idea of an energizing transdermal patch that you can feel, but does NOT have CNS stimulants. A lot of us are suffering from adrenal fatigue, or think we do, and we would love to get off stimulants. I noticed a nice boost from Omega Sports Ultima, for example, although I wish the effect was stronger. If you can pull off a stimulant-free energy patch, you will SELL SELL SELL as Jim Cramer would say.
That's what I was thinking of with the energy patch, no caffeine necessary.

What ingredients would you want to see?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second these awesome ideas they would sell out in no time.

Igf-1
Furazadrol
Those would be good. Throw in there some prostanazol and androsterone as patches as well. I like the idea of the hcg patch. Triptorelin would also be a good one to look into, if and only if you verify patches that would deliver exactly 100mgs of active.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^^ooo, i like the liver support idea. Im putting in a vote for cortisol blocker.

A stim free energizer patch would be pretty sweet too, Cogrick.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would also second the idea of an effective b12 patch. See how popular the injects still are, that product could really cater to more then just the bobybuilding crowd.

Cogrick2

Awards
Milas, I am down for whatever works. Perhaps:
B12
B6 (P5P preferably)
B1 (possibly sulbutiamine, if safe...600 milligrams gives me a boost orally but some say it is not safe long-term)
n-acetyl-tyrosine
PEA
vinpocetine (also some conflicting information about safety long-term)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah Milas, I would say no with the caffeine, just becuase if it is a time release patch, it would be kindsa hard to go to bed at night when the patch is still releasing caffeine. Anyway, a lot of really good ideas so far. I talked to Steve about the creatine, and how they are working on it, but its been hard. Anyway, I would love to see a Prohormone/Designer patch and then of course, the PCT PATCH I was telling you about, that would be awesome..I am really interested in running some more patches, just a little low this month on some funds, unexpected Sh*t came up. Also, beyond that, my friggin back is still breaking out like crazy from abruptly ending my Prohormone cycle two months ago when I got hurt. I am afraid if I start the Testo100 patch now it will break out even worse. I just picked up a bottle of N2Clear so I am going to give that a shot. Too bad about the IGF-1 patch, that really had me excited. I am really excited about potential new products here and I look forward to running them. Going to apply the patch tonight, missed yesterday, fell right to sleep after shower and forgot the patch :(

What do you think about doing the patches every three days for a month instead of every five days for two months. I might give this a shot..SJ

BTW, B-12 Patch =awesome

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If it can be done for hgh it would be worth a shot to try for igf-1. And I'm sure everyone would understand that it would be expensive and still be willing to pay. I know I would. I forked over 150$ for the og oritropin from ibe back in the day.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah, no doubt, if it can be done I am sure alot of people would get in on the IGF-1 Patches..SJ

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also I like the magnesium idea. It is supposed to have many more benefits transdermal. Increased bioavailability as well as influencing Dhea increase in the body.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yah, there are so many possibilities here with the patch administration..SJ

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also a reveritrol patch would do well I believe.
And a formastane patch.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yah, there are so many possibilities here with the patch administration..SJ
Yes you right I love the idea of patches. So many possibilities.
And I second the androsterone idea as well.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resveratrol would be GREAT - there are many (current party included) that are still undecided if Resveratrol supps are even efficasious when taken orally. LOTS of research supports they are not. However, lots do as well. Too early in the game for a definitive answer. One thing's for sure, transdermal would be superior if the daltons allow for it.

Also a reveritrol patch would do well I believe.
And a formastane patch.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Resveratrol would be GREAT - there are many (current party included) that are still undecided if Resveratrol supps are even efficasious when taken orally. LOTS of research supports they are not. However, lots do as well. Too early in the game for a definitive answer. One thing's for sure, transdermal would be superior if the daltons allow for it.
Resveratrol works, the MW is 228 daltons. My only concern is the dose level, I like to dose pretty high but with patches you're a bit more restricted on how much you can load it with. R-Spray is already available from PA and Prototype, as you know Whacked, but perhaps there's a place for an easy and consistent "low" dose patch for general health and some AI properties?

I'm thinking about 75mg of Resveratrol, how does that sound?