Ideas for New Patches

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0


    tanning happens from the effect of Forskolin on cAMP among other things, it's not from lowering cortisol. Lean Xtreme is plenty safe.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  2. Registered User
    titannn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    tanning happens from the effect of Forskolin on cAMP among other things, it's not from lowering cortisol. Lean Xtreme is plenty safe.
    Thank you, Milas. Have you been using forskolin for tanning? Do you know the neqcessary dose to achieve a tan?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0


    No, I have not. There was another thread I saw you post in on topical forskolin, I think they talked about dosing in there. I think it was in the range of 50-100mg daily topical for tanning IIRC, but I'd double check that.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    bkprice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    296
    Answers
    0


    Focus patch, something that gets you in the zone, would be loved by college kids. Maybe even a chile out patch, doesnt knock you out but gives a relaxed feeling.
  5. Registered User
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    970
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    No, I have not. There was another thread I saw you post in on topical forskolin, I think they talked about dosing in there. I think it was in the range of 50-100mg daily topical for tanning IIRC, but I'd double check that.
    Mila,s does this really work and do you have a link for it..PM me..SJ
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by titannn View Post
    Thank you, Milas. Have you been using forskolin for tanning? Do you know the neqcessary dose to achieve a tan?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Mila,s does this really work and do you have a link for it..PM me..SJ
    Forskolin transdermal for fat burning, tanning, and acne fighting.

    Good link for y'all...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    Focus patch, something that gets you in the zone, would be loved by college kids. Maybe even a chile out patch, doesnt knock you out but gives a relaxed feeling.
    I like these ideas too. Nootropics are fun to play around with, LOL!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  8. Registered User
    stankyleg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,491
    Answers
    0


    Russianstar had a great write up about injectable ecdy. He said it was his fav anabolic. Its a good read on here if u can find it.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  9. Registered User
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    970
    Answers
    0


    Hey Milas, any new patches in the works and if so, when do you expect they might be out..SJ
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0


    Funny you should ask, there's a Creatine + Beta Alanine patch that should be coming to market in October. That should be really nice!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  11. Registered User
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    970
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Funny you should ask, there's a Creatine + Beta Alanine patch that should be coming to market in October. That should be really nice!
    Bro, are you F-in kidding me. That would be awesome. Last time I spoke with them, they were having a hard time getting the creatine through the skin. I guess they were finally able to do it. Thats awesome bro and I better have first dibs on logging it here. That would work out good as I plan on starting my natty stach in October, consisiting of **** HcGenerate, Phytoserms 347, Anebeta, **** DAA, and Ecdy. I was already planning on using the Powerpatch as well as the pre/post patches in this log. I would love to add in the creatine patches as well. Awesome news, cant say it enough..SJ
  12. Registered User
    drags7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0


    Creatine and Beta Alanine patch is out today!How about a slow-release BCAA + EAA patch for sleep...maybe three staggered absorption waves so we get a few pulses to maximize protein synthesis throughout the night?
  13. Registered User
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    970
    Answers
    0


    I am very excited about the creatine and Beta Patch. This is awesome news for me. MY stomach does not really agree with creatine so this will workout perfect for me. Thank you AgeForce..SJ
  14. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie
    I am very excited about the creatine and Beta Patch. This is awesome news for me. MY stomach does not really agree with creatine so this will workout perfect for me. Thank you AgeForce..SJ
    Should minimize bloating too .
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. Registered User
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    970
    Answers
    0


    Going to order it tomorrow..Yeeha..SJ
  16. Registered User
    stankyleg's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,491
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Milas
    Funny you should ask, there's a Creatine + Beta Alanine patch that should be coming to market in October. That should be really nice!
    Hell yes
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  17. Registered User
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    970
    Answers
    0


    I ordered the creatine patches last week and I am patiently waiting for them to arrive. Ahhh, who am I kidding. I want them and I want them now..LOL

    SJ
  18. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0


    Well everyone should soon get a chance to try them with an upcoming promo. Watch for it in your email or the promo section...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  19. Registered User
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    970
    Answers
    0


    Try what, the creatine patches or something different. BTW, I am going to need 3 more months of HGH Powerpatches so hook me up with a DEAL my brotha..LOL..

    SJ
  20. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,006
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Try what, the creatine patches or something different. BTW, I am going to need 3 more months of HGH Powerpatches so hook me up with a DEAL my brotha..LOL..

    SJ
    Creatine Patches. Your order may have gotten caught up when the first production run was sold-out with the 50% off code, and that's probably the reason for your delay. The 2nd run should be coming soon though. I don't know if that's what happened for sure, I'm just guessing.

    PowerPatches? PM coming...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  21. Registered User
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    970
    Answers
    0


    I got the creatine patches in the mail yesterday, I am good. Thank you..SJ
  22. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I got the creatine patches in the mail yesterday, I am good. Thank you..SJ
    Not sure if I already subbed to this log of yours but are you loggin it?

    Curious on this one.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  23. Registered User
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    970
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Not sure if I already subbed to this log of yours but are you loggin it?

    Curious on this one.
    Yes, I will log it but I have not started one yet. I am going to begin my new natty stack sometime betwen October 5th and 14th. It will consist of **** HcGenerate, Phytoserms 347, **** DAA, PES Anebeta, Either IForce Ecdy or Legalgear substerone, and HGH powerpatches/Creatine patches/pre/post patches..I will log it here and on ****..

    SJ
  24. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Yes, I will log it but I have not started one yet. I am going to begin my new natty stack sometime betwen October 5th and 14th. It will consist of **** HcGenerate, Phytoserms 347, **** DAA, PES Anebeta, Either IForce Ecdy or Legalgear substerone, and HGH powerpatches/Creatine patches/pre/post patches..I will log it here and on ****..

    SJ
    That is one MEAN stack lol. HCGEN and phytoserms!? Jeez anabeta and an ECDY product.... my god... that is one mouth watering natty run lol.

    Good luck!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. Registered User
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    970
    Answers
    0


    Yah, I have been out of the game for a while with surgeries, so I am going in full force for this Natty run. My goal is to put 10 solid pounds on and that take a small break and then do my Epi-Strong/Katana/Transaderm stack and gaibn another 10 to 15 pounds. Wishful thinking, NO. I have been known to gain up to 21 pounds on a Prohormone/Designer cycle..SJ
  26. Registered User
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie
    Yah, I have been out of the game for a while with surgeries, so I am going in full force for this Natty run. My goal is to put 10 solid pounds on and that take a small break and then do my Epi-Strong/Katana/Transaderm stack and gaibn another 10 to 15 pounds. Wishful thinking, NO. I have been known to gain up to 21 pounds on a Prohormone/Designer cycle..SJ
    I have no doubt that you can make that happen!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testosterone Patches
    By cobain67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2004, 03:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in