Ideas for New Patches

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Interesting to see how this works for someone using it for anabolism. Perhaps you could log it for us???

Also, I love the idea of a resveratrol patch. Lot's of people would gobble that up as well.
    Ill get up a log tonight for you guys. Im cutting anyway so itll be good for motivation plus spread some word.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. I'm logging too, I'm doing 2 PowerPatch patches a week, once Monday night and once Wednesday night (for leg and chest day).

Transdermal Transformation - AgeForce, NTBM and Taurus
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    PH's are good ideas, especially those with short half-life or non-methyls. The problem would be dosing, there'd be very little flexibility unless you cut the patch in half or quarters, etc. That'd actually work, that what I'm planning on doing with the melatonin patches I have.
    Ah, good! I used a melatonin patch last night and the night prior, and i think it's too strong for me. So the compounds are about evenly distributed across the patch? I'd like to try a 1/2 patch.

4. You could definitely cut it in half n try that for the patch.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

5. Milas, you are doing two HGH Powerpatches a week, is that what you said?

SJ

6. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Milas, you are doing two HGH Powerpatches a week, is that what you said?

SJ
    Yes, one on Monday night (tonight) and one on Wednesday night. These correspond to 2 of my tougher workouts during the week (Tuesday is quads and Thursday morning is chest/hamstring). It also coincides with the evening of tought workouts too for better recovery (Monday is chest/tri and Wednesday morning is back/bi). I'm going to do a patch on my left foot on Mondays (left leg is 1" smaller than right, go figure) for leg day, and then Wednesday night I'll put a patch on my forearm for my chest workout. I know the patches are systemic, but I think there will be higher concentrations wherever you put the patch. I also noticed more effect from the patch when I had it on my foot.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cogrick2 View Post
    Ah, good! I used a melatonin patch last night and the night prior, and i think it's too strong for me. So the compounds are about evenly distributed across the patch? I'd like to try a 1/2 patch.
    Yeah, just cut it in half.

My son has been on sublingual melatonin (1-2mg) for the past year now since he cannot fall asleep peacefully without it. Doctors wanted to put him on AD/HD medications and what not, but we wanted to try more natural solutions first. The melatonin has been a godsend, and has helped him get to sleep. Some nights though he doesn't sleep through the night, and will wake up and be ready to go at 1-2AM! We're going to try cutting the patch into quarters to see if that will help keep him asleep through the night (~1.25mg) more consistently.

8. Oh, I just looked up B12 and the MW is ~1550, so again unless it's "engineered" B12 it's not getting through transdermally. I think there's enough interest though to see what that would take for AgeForce and their suppliers to produce.

9. How about ecdy I've read how it works very well if injected.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

10. Bump on a good idea.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   

11. ECDY, now that is a nice idea..awesome..SJ

12. So, has there been any talk guys about some new patches being brought to the market..I would love to hear about it..SJ

13. I am thinking a cortisol control patch would be nice. Non hormonal of course.

14. Creatine HCL
    Beta Alaine
    Amino Acids
    GPLC
    Coq10 with taurine and idebonone
    Glutamine and Leucine
    ATP
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

15. A lot of good ideas here, I know one is in the works for a staple type of supplement ...

16. Hopefullt thats the multi vitamin I asked about a few weeks ago, that would be great, and then some added CoQ10 as well..SJ

17. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Hopefullt thats the multi vitamin I asked about a few weeks ago, that would be great, and then some added CoQ10 as well..SJ
    Not a bad idea. I also like the idea of MTII in a patch.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

18. Bump for ecdy fo sho. Ph's would be sweet a$$ too
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

19. Anyone knows anything more about the Lean Xtreme's tanning effect? Is it from he forskolin or the lower cortisol levels?

20. And is the Lean Xtreme really safe?

21. tanning happens from the effect of Forskolin on cAMP among other things, it's not from lowering cortisol. Lean Xtreme is plenty safe.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    tanning happens from the effect of Forskolin on cAMP among other things, it's not from lowering cortisol. Lean Xtreme is plenty safe.
    Thank you, Milas. Have you been using forskolin for tanning? Do you know the neqcessary dose to achieve a tan?

23. No, I have not. There was another thread I saw you post in on topical forskolin, I think they talked about dosing in there. I think it was in the range of 50-100mg daily topical for tanning IIRC, but I'd double check that.

24. Focus patch, something that gets you in the zone, would be loved by college kids. Maybe even a chile out patch, doesnt knock you out but gives a relaxed feeling.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    No, I have not. There was another thread I saw you post in on topical forskolin, I think they talked about dosing in there. I think it was in the range of 50-100mg daily topical for tanning IIRC, but I'd double check that.
    Mila,s does this really work and do you have a link for it..PM me..SJ

26. Quote Originally Posted by titannn View Post
    Thank you, Milas. Have you been using forskolin for tanning? Do you know the neqcessary dose to achieve a tan?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Mila,s does this really work and do you have a link for it..PM me..SJ
    Forskolin transdermal for fat burning, tanning, and acne fighting.

Good link for y'all...

27. Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    Focus patch, something that gets you in the zone, would be loved by college kids. Maybe even a chile out patch, doesnt knock you out but gives a relaxed feeling.
    I like these ideas too. Nootropics are fun to play around with, LOL!

28. Russianstar had a great write up about injectable ecdy. He said it was his fav anabolic. Its a good read on here if u can find it.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

29. Hey Milas, any new patches in the works and if so, when do you expect they might be out..SJ

30. Funny you should ask, there's a Creatine + Beta Alanine patch that should be coming to market in October. That should be really nice!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testosterone Patches
    By cobain67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2004, 05:20 AM