Ideas for New Patches

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    Awlays wondered if L-dopa could be put into a patch.
    Could, MW is only 197. However, why bother with that when you can get straight hGH transdermal? What purpose are you looking for?

    Also, seems like there are a lot of potential negative side effects with it.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes


  2. How about an energy patch that lasts 12-14 hours?

    B12
    Taurine
    Tyrosine
    Chocamine
    Sclareolide
    Phenylethylamine

    Caffeine (maybe, maybe not)
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   
       


  3. Doesn't the Age Force muscle recovery gel have creatine in it? Anyone ever try it?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by The Cold View Post
    Doesn't the Age Force muscle recovery gel have creatine in it? Anyone ever try it?
    Yes, I've used it and so has my wife (half marathon training). It provides immediate relief and has helped my shoulder heal from a nagging injury in conjunction with the hGH PowerPatch. It's also great for muscle soreness, I use it after leg day and helps a lot for soreness (stops cramps). I wouldn't use it solely for creatine content, but more for healing and recovery.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  5. Milas, a quick aside: Two orders (melatonin and testo100) of the patches arrived today and I have one of each on opposite wrists right now.

    I love the idea of an energizing transdermal patch that you can feel, but does NOT have CNS stimulants. A lot of us are suffering from adrenal fatigue, or think we do, and we would love to get off stimulants. I noticed a nice boost from Omega Sports Ultima, for example, although I wish the effect was stronger. If you can pull off a stimulant-free energy patch, you will SELL SELL SELL as Jim Cramer would say.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Cogrick2 View Post
    Milas, a quick aside: Two orders (melatonin and testo100) of the patches arrived today and I have one of each on opposite wrists right now.

    I love the idea of an energizing transdermal patch that you can feel, but does NOT have CNS stimulants. A lot of us are suffering from adrenal fatigue, or think we do, and we would love to get off stimulants. I noticed a nice boost from Omega Sports Ultima, for example, although I wish the effect was stronger. If you can pull off a stimulant-free energy patch, you will SELL SELL SELL as Jim Cramer would say.
    That's what I was thinking of with the energy patch, no caffeine necessary.

    What ingredients would you want to see?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  7. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Second these awesome ideas they would sell out in no time.

    Igf-1
    Furazadrol
    Those would be good. Throw in there some prostanazol and androsterone as patches as well. I like the idea of the hcg patch. Triptorelin would also be a good one to look into, if and only if you verify patches that would deliver exactly 100mgs of active.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  8. I vote liver support

  9. ^^ooo, i like the liver support idea. Im putting in a vote for cortisol blocker.

    A stim free energizer patch would be pretty sweet too, Cogrick.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  10. I would also second the idea of an effective b12 patch. See how popular the injects still are, that product could really cater to more then just the bobybuilding crowd.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  11. Milas, I am down for whatever works. Perhaps:
    B12
    B6 (P5P preferably)
    B1 (possibly sulbutiamine, if safe...600 milligrams gives me a boost orally but some say it is not safe long-term)
    n-acetyl-tyrosine
    PEA
    vinpocetine (also some conflicting information about safety long-term)

  12. Yah Milas, I would say no with the caffeine, just becuase if it is a time release patch, it would be kindsa hard to go to bed at night when the patch is still releasing caffeine. Anyway, a lot of really good ideas so far. I talked to Steve about the creatine, and how they are working on it, but its been hard. Anyway, I would love to see a Prohormone/Designer patch and then of course, the PCT PATCH I was telling you about, that would be awesome..I am really interested in running some more patches, just a little low this month on some funds, unexpected Sh*t came up. Also, beyond that, my friggin back is still breaking out like crazy from abruptly ending my Prohormone cycle two months ago when I got hurt. I am afraid if I start the Testo100 patch now it will break out even worse. I just picked up a bottle of N2Clear so I am going to give that a shot. Too bad about the IGF-1 patch, that really had me excited. I am really excited about potential new products here and I look forward to running them. Going to apply the patch tonight, missed yesterday, fell right to sleep after shower and forgot the patch

    What do you think about doing the patches every three days for a month instead of every five days for two months. I might give this a shot..SJ

    BTW, B-12 Patch =awesome

  13. If it can be done for hgh it would be worth a shot to try for igf-1. And I'm sure everyone would understand that it would be expensive and still be willing to pay. I know I would. I forked over 150$ for the og oritropin from ibe back in the day.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  14. Yah, no doubt, if it can be done I am sure alot of people would get in on the IGF-1 Patches..SJ

  15. Also I like the magnesium idea. It is supposed to have many more benefits transdermal. Increased bioavailability as well as influencing Dhea increase in the body.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  16. Yah, there are so many possibilities here with the patch administration..SJ

  17. Also a reveritrol patch would do well I believe.
    And a formastane patch.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie
    Yah, there are so many possibilities here with the patch administration..SJ
    Yes you right I love the idea of patches. So many possibilities.
    And I second the androsterone idea as well.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  19. Resveratrol would be GREAT - there are many (current party included) that are still undecided if Resveratrol supps are even efficasious when taken orally. LOTS of research supports they are not. However, lots do as well. Too early in the game for a definitive answer. One thing's for sure, transdermal would be superior if the daltons allow for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Also a reveritrol patch would do well I believe.
    And a formastane patch.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Resveratrol would be GREAT - there are many (current party included) that are still undecided if Resveratrol supps are even efficasious when taken orally. LOTS of research supports they are not. However, lots do as well. Too early in the game for a definitive answer. One thing's for sure, transdermal would be superior if the daltons allow for it.
    Resveratrol works, the MW is 228 daltons. My only concern is the dose level, I like to dose pretty high but with patches you're a bit more restricted on how much you can load it with. R-Spray is already available from PA and Prototype, as you know Whacked, but perhaps there's a place for an easy and consistent "low" dose patch for general health and some AI properties?

    I'm thinking about 75mg of Resveratrol, how does that sound?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Cogrick2 View Post
    Milas, I am down for whatever works. Perhaps:
    B12
    B6 (P5P preferably)
    B1 (possibly sulbutiamine, if safe...600 milligrams gives me a boost orally but some say it is not safe long-term)
    n-acetyl-tyrosine
    PEA
    vinpocetine (also some conflicting information about safety long-term)
    Thanks, I think the B12, B6, NAT and PEA are good as a base, I think we might be able to add a few more with a long release.

    I checked on sulbutiamine earlier, but that one's too big MW. Thiamine Disulfide is one of my favorite stim/energy ingredients.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Yah Milas, I would say no with the caffeine, just becuase if it is a time release patch, it would be kindsa hard to go to bed at night when the patch is still releasing caffeine. Anyway, a lot of really good ideas so far. I talked to Steve about the creatine, and how they are working on it, but its been hard. Anyway, I would love to see a Prohormone/Designer patch and then of course, the PCT PATCH I was telling you about, that would be awesome..I am really interested in running some more patches, just a little low this month on some funds, unexpected Sh*t came up. Also, beyond that, my friggin back is still breaking out like crazy from abruptly ending my Prohormone cycle two months ago when I got hurt. I am afraid if I start the Testo100 patch now it will break out even worse. I just picked up a bottle of N2Clear so I am going to give that a shot. Too bad about the IGF-1 patch, that really had me excited. I am really excited about potential new products here and I look forward to running them. Going to apply the patch tonight, missed yesterday, fell right to sleep after shower and forgot the patch

    What do you think about doing the patches every three days for a month instead of every five days for two months. I might give this a shot..SJ

    BTW, B-12 Patch =awesome
    For your goal of healing and maintaining, I'd do lower dose for longer. If you're going for anabolism I'd dose higher, like 1 every 3 days. You can try it out, but with something like hGH for healing it takes time.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  23. PH's are good ideas, especially those with short half-life or non-methyls. The problem would be dosing, there'd be very little flexibility unless you cut the patch in half or quarters, etc. That'd actually work, that what I'm planning on doing with the melatonin patches I have.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  24. Where can we find out what an ingredients daltons are?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    PH's are good ideas, especially those with short half-life or non-methyls. The problem would be dosing, there'd be very little flexibility unless you cut the patch in half or quarters, etc. That'd actually work, that what I'm planning on doing with the melatonin patches I have.
    You are going to cut the patches into corners, LOL bro, I never thought of that. I am curious to see how that works..SJ

  26. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Where can we find out what an ingredients daltons are?
    Google. Just type the ingredient and then molecular weight in the search. Wikipedia has most in there, plus their molecular structure. They'll call it molar weight, but it's the same thing.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  27. I'd go for it every 3 days. Based on Steve's input that's totally exceptable for someone with anabolic goals. Even with the time release you're getting at least a full day, if not more (36 hours perhaps), of time off before the next patch starts working. Seems acceptable to me based on what HGH injections would look like. I may order the 3 month supply and run it like that myself.

  28. Beats me. LOL. Not sure how things extrapolate/are translated "over a time-released patch" AND the exact % of bioavailablity from a patch as well. LOL

    Hope this helps you: http://www.amazon.com/Resveratrol-RE...3955422&sr=8-1

    (PS: that $15 is PER WEEK! So $60/month!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Resveratrol works, the MW is 228 daltons. My only concern is the dose level, I like to dose pretty high but with patches you're a bit more restricted on how much you can load it with. R-Spray is already available from PA and Prototype, as you know Whacked, but perhaps there's a place for an easy and consistent "low" dose patch for general health and some AI properties?

    I'm thinking about 75mg of Resveratrol, how does that sound?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  29. This is what ive started doing. Granted im only 3 patches in, but i started with this last patch and will continue to dose every 3rd day and see how it treats me.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  30. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    This is what ive started doing. Granted im only 3 patches in, but i started with this last patch and will continue to dose every 3rd day and see how it treats me.
    Interesting to see how this works for someone using it for anabolism. Perhaps you could log it for us???

    Also, I love the idea of a resveratrol patch. Lot's of people would gobble that up as well.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testosterone Patches
    By cobain67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2004, 05:20 AM
Log in
Log in