Ideas for New Patches

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Milas, I am down for whatever works. Perhaps:
    B12
    B6 (P5P preferably)
    B1 (possibly sulbutiamine, if safe...600 milligrams gives me a boost orally but some say it is not safe long-term)
    n-acetyl-tyrosine
    PEA
    vinpocetine (also some conflicting information about safety long-term)

2. Registered User
    Answers

Yah Milas, I would say no with the caffeine, just becuase if it is a time release patch, it would be kindsa hard to go to bed at night when the patch is still releasing caffeine. Anyway, a lot of really good ideas so far. I talked to Steve about the creatine, and how they are working on it, but its been hard. Anyway, I would love to see a Prohormone/Designer patch and then of course, the PCT PATCH I was telling you about, that would be awesome..I am really interested in running some more patches, just a little low this month on some funds, unexpected Sh*t came up. Also, beyond that, my friggin back is still breaking out like crazy from abruptly ending my Prohormone cycle two months ago when I got hurt. I am afraid if I start the Testo100 patch now it will break out even worse. I just picked up a bottle of N2Clear so I am going to give that a shot. Too bad about the IGF-1 patch, that really had me excited. I am really excited about potential new products here and I look forward to running them. Going to apply the patch tonight, missed yesterday, fell right to sleep after shower and forgot the patch

What do you think about doing the patches every three days for a month instead of every five days for two months. I might give this a shot..SJ

BTW, B-12 Patch =awesome
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

If it can be done for hgh it would be worth a shot to try for igf-1. And I'm sure everyone would understand that it would be expensive and still be willing to pay. I know I would. I forked over 150$ for the og oritropin from ibe back in the day.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Yah, no doubt, if it can be done I am sure alot of people would get in on the IGF-1 Patches..SJ
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Also I like the magnesium idea. It is supposed to have many more benefits transdermal. Increased bioavailability as well as influencing Dhea increase in the body.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Yah, there are so many possibilities here with the patch administration..SJ
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Also a reveritrol patch would do well I believe.
    And a formastane patch.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie
    Yah, there are so many possibilities here with the patch administration..SJ
    Yes you right I love the idea of patches. So many possibilities.
    And I second the androsterone idea as well.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Resveratrol would be GREAT - there are many (current party included) that are still undecided if Resveratrol supps are even efficasious when taken orally. LOTS of research supports they are not. However, lots do as well. Too early in the game for a definitive answer. One thing's for sure, transdermal would be superior if the daltons allow for it.

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Also a reveritrol patch would do well I believe.
    And a formastane patch.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  10. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Resveratrol would be GREAT - there are many (current party included) that are still undecided if Resveratrol supps are even efficasious when taken orally. LOTS of research supports they are not. However, lots do as well. Too early in the game for a definitive answer. One thing's for sure, transdermal would be superior if the daltons allow for it.
    Resveratrol works, the MW is 228 daltons. My only concern is the dose level, I like to dose pretty high but with patches you're a bit more restricted on how much you can load it with. R-Spray is already available from PA and Prototype, as you know Whacked, but perhaps there's a place for an easy and consistent "low" dose patch for general health and some AI properties?

I'm thinking about 75mg of Resveratrol, how does that sound?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cogrick2 View Post
    Milas, I am down for whatever works. Perhaps:
    B12
    B6 (P5P preferably)
    B1 (possibly sulbutiamine, if safe...600 milligrams gives me a boost orally but some say it is not safe long-term)
    n-acetyl-tyrosine
    PEA
    vinpocetine (also some conflicting information about safety long-term)
    Thanks, I think the B12, B6, NAT and PEA are good as a base, I think we might be able to add a few more with a long release.

I checked on sulbutiamine earlier, but that one's too big MW. Thiamine Disulfide is one of my favorite stim/energy ingredients.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Yah Milas, I would say no with the caffeine, just becuase if it is a time release patch, it would be kindsa hard to go to bed at night when the patch is still releasing caffeine. Anyway, a lot of really good ideas so far. I talked to Steve about the creatine, and how they are working on it, but its been hard. Anyway, I would love to see a Prohormone/Designer patch and then of course, the PCT PATCH I was telling you about, that would be awesome..I am really interested in running some more patches, just a little low this month on some funds, unexpected Sh*t came up. Also, beyond that, my friggin back is still breaking out like crazy from abruptly ending my Prohormone cycle two months ago when I got hurt. I am afraid if I start the Testo100 patch now it will break out even worse. I just picked up a bottle of N2Clear so I am going to give that a shot. Too bad about the IGF-1 patch, that really had me excited. I am really excited about potential new products here and I look forward to running them. Going to apply the patch tonight, missed yesterday, fell right to sleep after shower and forgot the patch

What do you think about doing the patches every three days for a month instead of every five days for two months. I might give this a shot..SJ

BTW, B-12 Patch =awesome
    For your goal of healing and maintaining, I'd do lower dose for longer. If you're going for anabolism I'd dose higher, like 1 every 3 days. You can try it out, but with something like hGH for healing it takes time.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

PH's are good ideas, especially those with short half-life or non-methyls. The problem would be dosing, there'd be very little flexibility unless you cut the patch in half or quarters, etc. That'd actually work, that what I'm planning on doing with the melatonin patches I have.
  14. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Where can we find out what an ingredients daltons are?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    PH's are good ideas, especially those with short half-life or non-methyls. The problem would be dosing, there'd be very little flexibility unless you cut the patch in half or quarters, etc. That'd actually work, that what I'm planning on doing with the melatonin patches I have.
    You are going to cut the patches into corners, LOL bro, I never thought of that. I am curious to see how that works..SJ
  16. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Where can we find out what an ingredients daltons are?
    Google. Just type the ingredient and then molecular weight in the search. Wikipedia has most in there, plus their molecular structure. They'll call it molar weight, but it's the same thing.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

I'd go for it every 3 days. Based on Steve's input that's totally exceptable for someone with anabolic goals. Even with the time release you're getting at least a full day, if not more (36 hours perhaps), of time off before the next patch starts working. Seems acceptable to me based on what HGH injections would look like. I may order the 3 month supply and run it like that myself.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Beats me. LOL. Not sure how things extrapolate/are translated "over a time-released patch" AND the exact % of bioavailablity from a patch as well. LOL

Hope this helps you: http://www.amazon.com/Resveratrol-RE...3955422&sr=8-1

(PS: that $15 is PER WEEK! So $60/month!)

Resveratrol works, the MW is 228 daltons. My only concern is the dose level, I like to dose pretty high but with patches you're a bit more restricted on how much you can load it with. R-Spray is already available from PA and Prototype, as you know Whacked, but perhaps there's a place for an easy and consistent "low" dose patch for general health and some AI properties?

I'm thinking about 75mg of Resveratrol, how does that sound?
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  19. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

This is what ive started doing. Granted im only 3 patches in, but i started with this last patch and will continue to dose every 3rd day and see how it treats me.
  20. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    This is what ive started doing. Granted im only 3 patches in, but i started with this last patch and will continue to dose every 3rd day and see how it treats me.
    Interesting to see how this works for someone using it for anabolism. Perhaps you could log it for us???

Also, I love the idea of a resveratrol patch. Lot's of people would gobble that up as well.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

21. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Interesting to see how this works for someone using it for anabolism. Perhaps you could log it for us???

Also, I love the idea of a resveratrol patch. Lot's of people would gobble that up as well.
    Ill get up a log tonight for you guys. Im cutting anyway so itll be good for motivation plus spread some word.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
  22. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm logging too, I'm doing 2 PowerPatch patches a week, once Monday night and once Wednesday night (for leg and chest day).

Transdermal Transformation - AgeForce, NTBM and Taurus
  23. Registered User
    Answers

Ah, good! I used a melatonin patch last night and the night prior, and i think it's too strong for me. So the compounds are about evenly distributed across the patch? I'd like to try a 1/2 patch.
  24. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

You could definitely cut it in half n try that for the patch.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Milas, you are doing two HGH Powerpatches a week, is that what you said?

SJ
  26. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Milas, you are doing two HGH Powerpatches a week, is that what you said?

SJ
    Yes, one on Monday night (tonight) and one on Wednesday night. These correspond to 2 of my tougher workouts during the week (Tuesday is quads and Thursday morning is chest/hamstring). It also coincides with the evening of tought workouts too for better recovery (Monday is chest/tri and Wednesday morning is back/bi). I'm going to do a patch on my left foot on Mondays (left leg is 1" smaller than right, go figure) for leg day, and then Wednesday night I'll put a patch on my forearm for my chest workout. I know the patches are systemic, but I think there will be higher concentrations wherever you put the patch. I also noticed more effect from the patch when I had it on my foot.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cogrick2 View Post
    Ah, good! I used a melatonin patch last night and the night prior, and i think it's too strong for me. So the compounds are about evenly distributed across the patch? I'd like to try a 1/2 patch.
    Yeah, just cut it in half.

My son has been on sublingual melatonin (1-2mg) for the past year now since he cannot fall asleep peacefully without it. Doctors wanted to put him on AD/HD medications and what not, but we wanted to try more natural solutions first. The melatonin has been a godsend, and has helped him get to sleep. Some nights though he doesn't sleep through the night, and will wake up and be ready to go at 1-2AM! We're going to try cutting the patch into quarters to see if that will help keep him asleep through the night (~1.25mg) more consistently.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Oh, I just looked up B12 and the MW is ~1550, so again unless it's "engineered" B12 it's not getting through transdermally. I think there's enough interest though to see what that would take for AgeForce and their suppliers to produce.
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

How about ecdy I've read how it works very well if injected.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Bump on a good idea.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  31. Registered User
    Answers

ECDY, now that is a nice idea..awesome..SJ
  32. Registered User
    Answers

So, has there been any talk guys about some new patches being brought to the market..I would love to hear about it..SJ
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  223 lbs.
    Answers

I am thinking a cortisol control patch would be nice. Non hormonal of course.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Creatine HCL
    Beta Alaine
    Amino Acids
    GPLC
    Coq10 with taurine and idebonone
    Glutamine and Leucine
    ATP
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  35. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

A lot of good ideas here, I know one is in the works for a staple type of supplement ...
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Hopefullt thats the multi vitamin I asked about a few weeks ago, that would be great, and then some added CoQ10 as well..SJ
  37. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Hopefullt thats the multi vitamin I asked about a few weeks ago, that would be great, and then some added CoQ10 as well..SJ
    Not a bad idea. I also like the idea of MTII in a patch.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Bump for ecdy fo sho. Ph's would be sweet a$$ too
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Answers

Anyone knows anything more about the Lean Xtreme's tanning effect? Is it from he forskolin or the lower cortisol levels?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.
    Answers

And is the Lean Xtreme really safe?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testosterone Patches
    By cobain67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2004, 03:20 AM