Transdermal Transformation - AgeForce, **** and Taurus

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36687
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    TD transfer to others happens, so it's best to play it safe with kids especially. Women have some similar hormones, but again, best to avoid contact if possible.

    The majority of active ingredient should penetrate the skin relatively quickly, and get deposited by the fatty tissue under the skin for gradual release/absorption. However, there's always going to be some active that doesn't penetrate, a lot depends on the carrier and how exfoliated/permeable your skin is. The general rule of thumb is the faster it dries/absorbs, the better it is.

    I don't know about timing, but I believe what you get in within the first ~1 hr is most of what you're going to get. The rest will rub off on clothing or whatever else you come in contact with. Those active ingredients don't go inactive just because they didn't penetrate. They'll "live" on you until washed/rubbed off on something else. If they rub off on another person, there's a chance that the small portion that was left on you will penetrate their skin.

    Regardless, it's not going to be that much that you need to worry about it too much, I just would exercise more caution with young children and after the first hour of application.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  2. Advanced Member
    cardiobro's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    1940
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    TD transfer to others happens, so it's best to play it safe with kids especially. Women have some similar hormones, but again, best to avoid contact if possible.

    The majority of active ingredient should penetrate the skin relatively quickly, and get deposited by the fatty tissue under the skin for gradual release/absorption. However, there's always going to be some active that doesn't penetrate, a lot depends on the carrier and how exfoliated/permeable your skin is. The general rule of thumb is the faster it dries/absorbs, the better it is.

    I don't know about timing, but I believe what you get in within the first ~1 hr is most of what you're going to get. The rest will rub off on clothing or whatever else you come in contact with. Those active ingredients don't go inactive just because they didn't penetrate. They'll "live" on you until washed/rubbed off on something else. If they rub off on another person, there's a chance that the small portion that was left on you will penetrate their skin.

    Regardless, it's not going to be that much that you need to worry about it too much, I just would exercise more caution with young children and after the first hour of application.
    Thanks that deserves some rep points. I guess applying to the c0ck and balls isnt such a great idea then if one plans on doing the dirty
  3. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36687
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Depends on if one goes balls deep.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    cardiobro's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    517
    Rep Power
    1940
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    35.25%

    She always did say she wanted to lose some weight...
  5. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    11,424
    Rep Power
    4289816
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    82.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sticking and rubbing your way to a new and better you.
    That should have been the thread title...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  6. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36687
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Sticking and rubbing your way to a new and better you.
    That should have been the thread title...
    I may have had to move that to another section!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  7. Advanced Member
    SuppJunkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    245361
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    41.01%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Hey Milas, how are things going. Which supps are you using now. I have been using the Creatine/beta patch for over a week now..SJ

    Anything new on the horizon..SJ
  8. New Member
    Lc3933's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    260
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    77.35%

    with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?
  9. Elite Member
    djbombsquad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,952
    Rep Power
    403149
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Lc3933 View Post
    with transdermals that include yohimbine hcl do you have to apply it before cardio to be effective? also do carbs negate the effects of transdermal yohimbine like how it does with oral?
    No since our patch is 8 hour time release I do it first thing in the morning.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AgeForce Transdermal Patch Offer Ends Soon!
    By Ageforce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 12:19 AM
  2. AgeForce Transdermal Patch Offer Ends Midnight Tonight!
    By Ageforce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 06:58 PM
  3. AgeForce Transdermal Patch Offer Ends Soon!
    By Ageforce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 12:59 PM
  4. AgeForce Transdermal Patch Offer (Expires 8/4/2011
    By Ageforce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 06:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in