Transdermal Transformation - AgeForce, NTBM and Taurus

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Day 5 & 6: Off

Day 7: 8/22/11 Chest and Tris

Supplements
    1 AgeForce Testo100 Patch
    1 AgeForce Pre/post workout Patch
    5 pumps RS Transaderm

2 pumps AgeForce Muscle Recovery Gel (2 post workout)
    20 pumps Taurus 7-KE (10 AM and 10 PM)
    4 scoops AI RecoverPro (2 intra, 2 post)
    3 scoops Jacked

Flat BB Bench Press
    135 x 20
    185 x 15
    205 x 11
    225 x 6
    225 x 6
    225 x 5

Dips
    bw x 15
    +25 x 15
    +45 x 14
    +70 x 11
    +90 x 8
    +90 x 7
    +90 x 5

Cable Cross-Over
    30 x 12
    35 x 12
    42.5 x 10
    50 x 10
    55 x 8

Incline Flys
    35 x 12
    35 x 12
    40 x 12
    45 x 12
    50 x 12

Rope Cable Press Down
    70 x 12 (5 sets)

Incline Skull Crusher
    75 x 12 (5 sets)

Great pump in my chest, felt very good and I can tell I got a good workout in. I'm really enjoying the dips, and the cross overs had a great contraction to them.

The pre/post workout patch was applied about 1hr before my workout, so a little more time but not the full 2hrs recommended. I did notice the arm I had it on (different than last time) was more vascular. I did note more endurance today in both chest and triceps, so it appears to have a favorable effect. I'm not a big "pump" product type of guy, but based on the 2 patches it appears to be targeted more for that and vasodilation. To be honest, at this point I wouldn't buy these for myself, but then again I've never bought a "pump" style product. I haven't noticed much from the "post" side of things, but that may be more subtle and it would take time to see results. I honestly do not know about these yet for myself, but I can tell they do increase vasodilation when applied, so they do work.

I used my first Testo100 patch last night (left it on through the workout today), and applied it below my navel. I didn't notice any immediate results, but that's to be expected with a test booster. The dosing protocol calls for 6 days on and 4 days off (18 patches per pack), but I think I'm going to do 5 days on and 2 off to coincide with my workout days. I don't really like the patch below my navel, so I'll probably try putting it somewhere else (maybe foot).

I put on my first dose of Transaderm, and let me tell you that stuff dries FAST! It seems to be a great product, and I'm really going to enjoy trying it out. I applied it to my chest and shoulders, per the instructions. 5 pumps really is not a large volume of liquid, so I'm guessing the carrier is loaded and I'll have a hard time fitting more powder in the solution. Doesn't mean I won't try, but it may be tough!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

•   

2. Day 8: 8/23/11 Quads

Supplements
    1 AgeForce PowerPatch

5 pumps RS Transaderm
    3 scoops Jacked

Squats (Smith Machine)
    110 x 10
    200 x 10
    290 x 10
    340 x 5
    360 x 5
    400 x 2
    290 x 10
    310 x 10
    330 x 8

Leg Press / Calf Press
    360 x 20
    450 x 20
    540 x 20
    630 x 15
    720 x 12 (double drop set)

Leg Extension
    150 x 15-20 (5 sets)

Calf machine
    210 x 15-20 (5 sets)

Good leg workout, the squat rack was in use so I had to make use of the Smith machine. No problem though, I go lower/heavier typically when I'm using it to compensate. Squats felt good, nice and deep, and good muscle activation. I felt a nice sqeeze in quads, hamstrings and glutes. Leg press & extensions I dropped some weight but increased reps. I wanted to try some volume work. I got a good pump going too, so that was fun.

The PowerPatch gave me vivid dreams again last night, it was like living them. I applied the patch to my left foot again. My leg didn't tingle as much, but felt more "swollen" than anything.

I put the Pre/Post Workout patch on my right foot today, and I got a nice leg pump in both my legs. I did higher volume work, so that likely has something to do with it, but I also was able to lift heavier and for more reps today. Endurance and strength were both good.

Day 2 on the Testo100 Patch, libido seems to be inching up... though I haven't had a chance to test it out on my wife yet (not the patch...)! Still early to tell, but seems promising.

Transaderm was really easy to apply again, I'm putting a spray on each shoulder, each pec, and one on the sack. No problems drying right up after I apply it.

I also took measurements this morning:

Chest: 43"
    Arms: 14.75 / 15" (L/R)
    Forearms: 12.5"
    Waist: 34.5"
    Neck: 15.5"
    Left Leg: 24"
    Right Leg: 25"
    Left Calf: 15.5"
    Right Calf: 16"

Weight is right around 205lbs +-1 lb lately.

bf% I'd say is staying the same or decreasing. Note I am not doing ANY cardio right now, just lifting, eating and sleeping.

Overall, things are going well. I am pleased with today's workout and how I'm looking in the mirror.

3. Day 9: 8/24/11 Back

Supplements
    5 pumps RS Transaderm (post workout)
    3 scoops Jacked

Deadlifts
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    315 x 10
    405 x 5
    455 x 3
    495 x 1
    405 x 5
    405 x 5
    315 x 12

One Arm DB Row
    100 x 12 (5 sets)

Rear Delt Row
    110 x 10
    130 x 10
    150 x 10

CG Pull Down
    140 x 12
    160 x 10
    180 x 10

EZ Bar Curls
    95 x 12 (8 sets)

Preacher Curls
    75 x 10 (5 sets)

I had a good time with the Deadlifts today! I was going to keep going up in weight, but on the 495 I started feeling tight in my glute/hamstring area. I've pulled my hammy before and it was not fun, so I decided to back off and do some reps at 405. No problems what-so-ever and it felt really nice!

One notable thing is this is the first time I've been able to get back to preacher curls in about 6 months! My wrist has been messed up since the start of the year and I had to be careful with how it's positioned, etc. Preacher curls were absolutely too painful to do, so I've laid off. Well, my shoulder and wrist are healing very well now and I was able to do 5 sets with no pain in my wrist! It's great to feel like you're finally healed and becoming hole! I can't wait for my shoulder to get better to start pressing again for real!

Supplements, the Pre/post patch and Testo Patch fell off at the gym today which kinda bothered me. I had them on my forearms, but I guess I was sweating pretty good on the DLs because the Testo patch (put on last night) fell off completely, while the pre/post workout was slip/sliding all over. I may need a different strategy on placement. The top of my foot seems to be the most secure and least noticeable, so I may be doing all my patches on my feet, LOL! I saved the pre/post patch and put it on my foot after the shower so I can get all the post workout goodies in there.

Transaderm is still doing great. I put a pump on my sack yesterday and it was not to my liking really. I have a high body temperature naturally, so any sort of lotion/cream down there makes me sweat. Well, the Transaderm was giving me swamp balls last night, so I'll be keeping the doses to my chest/shoulders for the remainder.

Other than that, things keep plugging along! Sleeping well (though not enough), eating lots, and lifting more each week! Love it!

4. Now's a good time to try a free month of one of the patches: AgeForce 1 Month Free Trial - Must Order in the Next 48 Hours!!!

5. Day 10: 8/25/11 Chest & Hamstring

Supplements
    1 AgeForce PowerPatch

5 pumps RS Transaderm
    3 scoops Jacked

Incline DB Bench Press
    45 x 20
    70 x 15
    80 x 12
    90 x 10
    95 x 8
    100 x 6

Incline Flys
    35 x 12
    40 x 12
    45 x 12
    50 x 12
    55 x 12
    60 x 10

Pec Dec
    170 x 12
    190 x 12
    210 x 12

Leg Curls
    130 x 15
    150 x 15
    160 x 15
    170 x 15
    180 x 15
    180 x 15

Good Mornings
    135 x 10
    155 x 10
    155 x 10
    155 x 10
    155 x 10
    185 x 10

GHRs
    bw x 10 (3 sets)

Tricep Rope Extension
    50 x 15 (15 sets)

Felt good and pumped in my chest. My hammies/glutes were fried from the last couple days of squats and deadlifts, so I took it relatively easy on them. I did everything as supersets with 1 chest and 1 hamstring exercise back/forth. Actually, I do this with all my workouts I just never really note it (looks too confusing on the screen). I did the Tricep rope extension between sets on a few of the exercises just to give my body a little break and also to get a good pump in my triceps too.

I used the HGH PowerPatch again last night, this time on my forearm, and to be honest I didn't feel much and didn't sleep great either. I don't know what it was, just not a great night on them. I moved the patch to my foot after my shower, and later in the day I'm noticing more of the tingly/swollen feeling again in that left leg. Really, really odd! I honestly don't know what to make of this.

The Testo100 patch I can't tell much on yet. I have noticed libido is picking up a little, though not much. I figured the stack of Testo100 with Transaderm would be good since Transaderm would increase total test while Testo100 would inhibit aromatase and free up test (stinging nettle root and 6-oxo). I've only been using it a few days, so hard to tell just yet. I feel a bit more energized in the evening which for me is a sign my test levels are increasing. I'm still withholding judgment though.

The pre/post workout patch I cannot feel it doing much of anything. I don't respond well to "pump" products though. Maybe I'll try putting on 2 patches, LOL! I'm seriously looking kinda funny with the number of patches I wear!!!

The AgeForce jewel IMO, however, is the Muscle Recovery Gel, that stuff feels really good. My wife, who abhors supplements, has stolen my bottle and won't give it back to me! If it works on her, it'll work on anyone I think! LOL!

I'm out of Jacked now, so I'll be switching to N2KTS Green Apple.

6. Day 11: 8/26/11 Shoulders & Arms

Supplements
    2 AgeForce Pre/post workout Patches
    5 pumps RS Transaderm (postworkout)
    1.5 scoops N2KTS

Seated DB Military Press
    40 x 20
    50 x 15
    60 x 15
    70 x 12
    80 x 9
    85 x 5

Upright Row
    95 x 12
    95 x 12
    105 x 12
    105 x 12
    115 x 10
    115 x 10

Cable Side Lateral Raise
    12.5 x 10
    15 x 10
    17.5 x 10
    20 x 10
    22.5 x 8

Reverse Grip EZ Bar Curls
    75 x 12
    75 x 12
    85 x 12
    85 x 10
    85 x 10

Cross Body Hammer Curls
    35 x 10 (6 sets)

Rope Cable Hammer Curl
    50 x 12 (5 sets)

One Arm DB Overhead Extension
    30 x 12
    35 x 12
    40 x 10
    45 x 10
    45 x 8

CG Smith Machine Bench Press
    110 x 15
    160 x 12
    160 x 12
    180 x 7
    180 x 7
    180 x 6

Rope Overhead Extension
    50 x 12 (5 sets)

Decent shoulder workout today, the military presses felt good given my gimpy shoulder. Wrist was bothering me a little bit too, but not enough to change up my plans. It's been a while since I've done heavier DB Militaries, so it was nice to see my shoulders working again!

Overall though I don't feel like my arms were overly fatigued. This is constantly a problem with my arms, I work very hard at the gym (out of breath, dripping sweat, etc.) but my arms never really feel spent when I leave or anytime afterwards. I want that dull soreness so I know I pushed my arms as hard as they could go. I go to failure on my lifts, but those suckers just won't talk back! I guess if they grow that's okay, but I miss the feeling of it and wonder whether they're going to grow or not.

Supplements today, I tried 2 Pre/Post workout patches, one on each forearm. I wanted to see what "double dosing" was like. Well, I didn't notice much anything to be honest. I'm not noticing a whole lot from them at all unless they're increasing my endurance without me realizing it (possible) or improving my recovery. I may try taking some time off of them and see how my body reacts.

I ran out of Jacked so I'm using up the rest of a N2KTS tub I have. I started at 1.5 scoops, but I think I'll bump up to 2 scoops.

The rest is still chugging along, nothing else major/new to report on today.

7. Late subbed
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

8. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Late subbed
    Great to see you here!!!

9. Hey bro. Have you thought about running Transader, until week 5 and then using the Testo patch solo at that point. This way you will know for sure whats working and whats not..I dont like the fact that the Pre/post patches are falling off and I dont like that you are not experieincing much from them. I dont know how much you would feel as they are stil free..I get good pumps from products that are supposes to do that so I will def notice if the patches are working for that..I will let you know. I am still trying to get them, just need a little extra funds..

SJ
    •   

10. I sent you a PM on the pre/post patch.

I really don't respond to pump products, so I'm not too surprised by the pre/post patches not working on me. I get decent pumps on my own, but hard for me to judge incremental increases unless they are dramatic.

11. Day 12-13: off

Day 14: 8/29/11 Chest & Tricep

Supplements
    2 scoops N2KTS

Flat DB Bench Press
    50 x 20
    75 x 15
    85 x 12
    95 x 10
    100 x 6
    100 x 6

Incline BB Bench Press
    135 x 15
    155 x 12
    185 x 10
    205 x 8
    225 x 5

Dips
    bw x 15
    +25 x 15
    +45 x 10
    +45 x 9
    +45 x 8
    +45 x 6

Cable Chest Press Machine 21's
    35 x 21
    45 x 21
    50 x 21
    55 x 21
    60 x 19

Pec Dec
    210 x 8 (7 sets FST)

Tricep Rope Press Down
    50 x 15 (6 sets)

Skull Crusher
    75 x 12
    95 x 12
    105 x 10
    105 x 10
    105 x 9

Underhand One Arm Tricep Press Down
    15 x 12
    17.5 x 12
    20 x 12
    22.5 x 12
    25 x 10

One Arm Cable Kickback
    15 x 15
    20 x 15
    25 x 12
    25 x 12
    25 x 12

Good chest/tricep workout, very good pump throughout. I felt very swollen in the chest area to begin with, then triceps started getting really pumped too. Shoulder was a little bit of a nuisance, but better than previously and not bad enough to prevent the workout. Still not 100% though.

I took the weekend off from all supplements (other than staples) and got back into the patches/sprays today. I can feel the energy boost from Transaderm, that's noticeable. The Testo100 Patch and Pre/Post Workout Patches aren't too noticeable to me honestly. I don't know what's at fault here. The N2KTS got me going and ready for a great workout. All in all, enjoying the stack.

I'll be using another HGH PowerPatch tonight, applying it to my left foot. I have heard inner thigh works pretty well, but with tomorrow being leg/squat day I don't want to risk it falling off or being uncomfortable during squats.

I feel like I'm looking pretty good in the mirror, skin is getting thinner and striations/veins are coming out a bit more. I think I need to work my lower abs and obliques some, I've laid off all ab work lately...

12. Day 15: 8/30/11 Quads

Supplements
    1 AgeForce HGH PowerPatch
    4 pumps AgeForce Muscle Recovery Gel (2 post workout to each leg)
    2 scoops N2KTS

Squats
    110 x 10
    200 x 10
    290 x 10
    315 x 10
    365 x 5
    385 x 5
    405 x 3
    315 x 10
    335 x 8
    355 x 6

Leg Press / Calf Press
    450 x 15
    540 x 15
    630 x 15
    720 x 15
    810 x 8

While it doesn't look like much, my legs were TOAST after this. The squats were feeling good with incredible pumps, but VERY draining. I was dripping sweat throughout, soaked my shirt and everything. I was taking long breaks between sets though to help get me ready. I hit some PRs on volume (405 x 3) and overall felt strong. Legs were looking good too afterwards, so I'm excited about that. Leg presses were okay, totally finished off quads by the end. I was having a hard time making it up stairs afterwards!

I used an HGH PowerPatch last night and had very vivid dreams again, and my sleep was VERY deep. I never sleep through my alarm, but it took a couple rings to bring me out of it. I'm usually up before my alarm, and the slightest vibration will totally awaken me if I'm not up yet, but that wasn't the case today. I'm feeling slight tingling/swelling in my left leg today too.

I started back up with the Testo100 patches yesterday (5 days on, 2 off). Libido has been increasing, but that may be due entirely to the Transaderm. Not entirely sure, but both libido and energy are signs for me that something is at work (especially the energy, I can tell every time I take a T-Booster that works for me).

I didn't use a pre/post workout patch today. I ended up feeling beat and tired during/after the workout. May be all mental, but perhaps it was doing something that I couldn't "feel" to help endurance? I'm not sure, but I'll try a few more days without it before going back on them to test it out.

So far Transaderm is a champ product, love the drying time and easy application, and I feel it's having the desired effects. I'm looking forward to getting some more bottles of this!

13. Day 16: 8/31/11 Back & Biceps

Supplements
    1 pump AgeForce Muscle Recovery Gel (post workout)
    2 scoops N2KTS

WG Pull-ups
    bw x 10
    +10 x 10
    +25 x 10
    +35 x 7
    +45 x 5

CG/NG Pull-Up
    +25 x 10
    +35 x 10
    +45 x 8
    +35 x 10
    +25 x 10

Bent Over BB Smith Rows
    110 x 10
    200 x 10
    220 x 10
    240 x 10
    250 x 10
    270 x 10
    290 x 8

One Arm Smith Machine Rows
    110 x 10
    130 x 10
    150 x 10
    160 x 10
    170 x 8

Shrugs
    290 x 10
    380 x 10
    470 x 10
    520 x 10
    560 x 10

Preacher Curls
    75 x 12
    85 x 10
    95 x 10
    100 x 10
    100 x 8
    100 x 7
    100 x 5
    95 x 8

Good back workout, pull-ups didn't feel great, but the rows and shrugs felt much better. My arms were very pumped too, pretty good considering I only did 1 bicep specific exercise at the end. There was a dull pain in my right bicep, not sure what that was all about.

Everything else seems to be going fine. Nothing out of the ordinary today.

14. Nice workout bro..SJ

BTW, I am doing to Powerpatches a week now as well, prob going to run them like you Mon and wed or tues and thurs..Gunna have to order some more..SJ

15. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Nice workout bro..SJ

BTW, I am doing to Powerpatches a week now as well, prob going to run them like you Mon and wed or tues and thurs..Gunna have to order some more..SJ
    Let me know if you're going to order, I'll get you a discount.

16. I am going to go ahead and sub. These patches have started to peak my interest.

17. Welcome, nice to have you subbing along..SJ

18. Well I just ran a half Marathon this morning, and my body is aching! I haven't done a lick of cardio since May!!!

19. Man I donno how I missed this~

Subbed in for more info on all the goodies
    RecoverBro ELITE

20. Subbed. Skeptical, but willing to listen.

21. Glad to have you guys aboard..SJ

22. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Well I just ran a half Marathon this morning, and my body is aching! I haven't done a lick of cardio since May!!!
    I would die if I was presented the task of doing a half marathon lol.

23. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Subbed. Skeptical, but willing to listen.
    Skepticism is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I would die if I was presented the task of doing a half marathon lol.
    LOL, I was worried about it after I signed up the day before the race (and not having done ANY cardio in the last 4 months). It wasn't that bad, but my knees took a beating, so no leg day this week!

Finished it in 2:40, so ~12 minute mile pace. Not too shabby for my first half and NO training, LOL!

24. congrts bro, I dont even think I could complete it at this point, LOL..SJ

25. Day 17: off

Day 18: 9/1/11 Chest & Triceps

Supplements
    5 pumps RS transaderm (postworkout)
    2 pump AgeForce Muscle Recovery Gel (post workout)
    2 scoops N2KTS

Incline BB Bench Press
    135 x 20
    185 x 12
    205 x 10
    225 x 5
    235 x 3
    205 x 8

Decline BB Bench Press
    135 x 12
    185 x 8-10 (4 sets)

Dips
    bw x 15
    +25 x 15
    +45 x 8-10 (4 sets)

High Cable Cross Over
    35 x 12
    42.5 x 10
    45 x 10
    50 x 10

PecDec Flys - FST-7 Style
    220 x 8 (4 sets)
    210 x 6-8 (3 sets)

Cable Rope Push Down
    70 x 12 (5 sets)

Overhead Tricep Extension Cable
    50 x 12 (5 sets)

Face Pulls
    30 x 12
    40 x 12
    50 x 12
    60 x 12
    70 x 12

Arms were SORE as all get out by the time I got to cable cross-overs. The tricep pushdowns got a great pump going, and the dips just killed me. By the time I got to doing my 5th set of Crossovers, I couldn't get the weights started my triceps were so burnt out!

Chest got a good workout too. The incline presses felt good, but shoulder would act up when I got too deep on the ROM. I had to keep upper arms to parallel at the bottom of the lift, below that it didn't feel good. After the FST-7, my chest was pumped up and SOLID! It felt really good to be so pumped up like that!

I used my last dose of N2KTS, so now I'll be moving on to some APS Mesomorph I have left over. I'm just trying to clear out some of the open pre-workouts I've been storing, LOL!

I used the PowerPatch yesterday, but didn't make it to the gym. I didn't feel very much, but I went to bed at 1AM which is late for me. I woke at 4AM (3hrs later) and felt ready to go, but my normal wake up time is 5AM so I went back to bed. Well, my son decided to get up just before 5AM so I was unable to get out of the house in time for my morning workout. Oh well, I think my shoulder needed some rest anyway.

That was my first pack of PowerPatches. To be honest, I'm not sure what they are doing, but the effects are not pronounced. Some days I feel it more than others in terms of sleep/dreams/tingling/swelling, but I haven't noticed any drastic changes over the last 3 weeks of using it. I have 2 more packs to use, so we'll see how 9 weeks will treat me. I'm hoping to increase weight/size/strength while maintaining relative leanness.

The Testo100 patch doesn't seem to do much more than what Transaderm would seem to give me alone. I'm hoping with the ingredients it would help free up bound test and for AI control, and so far I haven't had any real bloating, so maybe it's doing something but it is not very noticeable to me yet.

I've laid off the Pre/post workout patches to see how I feel when I go back to using them. I'll restart that next week to see how it goes.

Transaderm is still doing great, easy to apply and I can feel an increase in test levels by way of increased energy and libido.

I'll be heading down to VA Beach this weekend, my wife is running a half-marathon there. It should be good, and some time away since her parents came into town to watch the house/grandson.

26. Day 19-22: off / half-marathon on day 21

Day 23: 9/1/11 Chest & Triceps

Supplements
    5 pumps RS transaderm (postworkout)
    2 pump AgeForce Muscle Recovery Gel (post workout)
    1 scoop APS Mesomorph

Flat BB Bench Press
    135 x 20
    185 x 15
    205 x 12
    225 x 8
    225 x 5
    225 x 4
    185 x 10

Incline DB Bench Press
    65 x 10
    75 x 10
    80 x 10
    85 x 8
    90 x 5

Dips
    bw x 15
    +25 x 15
    +45 x 8
    +45 x 7
    +45 x 9

Low Pulley Cable Cross-Over
    25 x 10
    30 x 10
    35 x 10
    40 x 10
    40 x 9

PecDec (FST-7)
    220 x 6-8 (7 sets, 30 second rest between sets)

Tricep Press Down
    60 x 15 (5 sets)

Overhead Tricep Extension
    40 x 10
    60 x 10
    65 x 10
    70 x 10
    75 x 8

It was nice to have the long weekend off, took a trip to VA Beach with my wife and ended up running a half-marathon with her. It was pretty fun, they had bands every mile. It was my first half, but I'm not expecting to make a habit of it, just too much damage to my knees!

Tuesday morning workout was nice, hit chest up and got a great pump going. My shoulder seems to be doing much better, I had a lot less pain on the pressing moves, so that was VERY nice! I hope they continue to improve at this rate!

I haven't been using patches for a while now, I'll start them back up today. I want to be able to judge their impact, and figured this would be another way to experiment.

Transaderm is treating me very well IMO, energy/confidence/attitude are all up the way I know my test levels are increasing. I cannot stress how easy it is to apply Transaderm, and the number of servings you get. I just ordered 2 more bottles, LOL!

My 7-KE seems to be doing pretty well keeping me lean during all of this. The bottle is running a bit low right now, but I've been using quite a few sprays in excess of the standard dosing. I don't know how prominent the results would be since I'm not in a caloric deficit, but anything that can help keep cortisol in control during the morning and evening time where I'm fasting is welcome!

Making good progress, but I feel my gains are not what they should be. I'll have to weigh in and measure to see how things are going...

27. MIlas, anywhere you know of that I can get the 7 Spray..I knowe they dont make it no more..SJ

28. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    MIlas, anywhere you know of that I can get the 7 Spray..I knowe they dont make it no more..SJ
    Gone AFAIK. Best bet would be to ask a Taurus rep and see if they'd sell/trade...

29. Yah thats what I figured. I have been looking around at various classifieds trying to find some..SJ

Similar Forum Threads

1. AgeForce Transdermal Patch Offer Ends Soon!
    By Ageforce in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 12:19 AM
  2. AgeForce Transdermal Patch Offer Ends Midnight Tonight!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2011, 06:58 PM
  3. AgeForce Transdermal Patch Offer Ends Soon!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 12:59 PM
  4. AgeForce Transdermal Patch Offer (Expires 8/4/2011
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 06:55 PM