- 08-16-2011, 08:24 AM
Testo/100® Multi-Function Formula
The performance of any dietary supplement is determined by two simple factors: The quality of the formula and the way the supplement formula is delivered into one’s system. Our Testo/100® Testosterone Booster transdermal patches deliver 100% of our proprietary multi-function formula directly into one’s system via the tiny blood capillaries adjacent to the area under the patch. No orally delivered Testosterone Booster can claim to that level of formula delivery!
About Our New Testo/100® Formula
There are the 21 natural ingredients in our Testo/100®formula. What follows is a brief description of the benefits of each of them. When these 21 ingredients are formulated and combined in our laboratories, the result is an incredible transdermal patch that will safely increase your natural free Testosterone levels faster and higher than any other supplement brand!
- Androstenetrione works safely and naturally to elevate Testosterone levels by binding to, and inhibiting, the functions of Aromatase, which is an enzyme that converts Testosterone to Estrogen. It sounds complicated but the bottom line is that Androstenetrione will help to elevate natural Testosterone production dramatically!
- D-Aspartic Acid is based on an amino acid found naturally in the body, increases the production of Testosterone by enhancing the cellular production of signal molecules that control the secretion of Testosterone.
- Stinging Nettle root extracts have been extensively studied in human clinical trials. These extracts have been shown to help to increase free Testosterone levels more effectively than any other herbal substance!
- L-Arginine is one of the 20 most common natural amino acids. It plays an important role in cell division, wound healing, and the release of other hormones such as Testosterone. It also helps to moderate blood pressure.
- Nettle Leaf is a flowering plant native to Europe, Africa, Asia, and North America. In supplements Nettle Leaf tinctures is a natural Testosterone booster, it also make eyes brighter, hair shinier, increase strength, system detoxification.
- Cayenne is a form of red pepper. It is high in vitamins A, B6, E, C, riboflavin, manganese, and potassium.
- Muira Pauma is a combination of two flowering plants that are native to the Amazon rain forest. It improves both erectile function and sexual desire. It also helps to moderate stress.
- Orchic Substance is extracted from the testes of young cows. It helps to produce Testosterone and sperm cells. It is also a good source of vitamins and minerals.
- Oyster Meat from the meat of oysters is long known to promote virility by increasing testosterone levels.
- Tribulus is a family of plants found in many warm regions. The active ingredient (steroidal saponins) increases Testosterone levels, boost libido and improve sports performance.
- Zinc is an essential mineral that is naturally present in many foods. It plays a crucial roll in numerous aspects of cellular metabolism, cell division immune system function, and protein synthesis.
- Sarsparilla is a vine that is native to Central America. Sarsaparilla has long been used as a blood purifier and tonic that boosts stamina and energy. Body-builders strongly maintain that Sarsaparilla (or Smilax) helps to build muscle mass, while avoiding the harmful side effects of anabolic steroids. It works as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, and may even act as an aphrodisiac.
- Astragalus is derived from a perennial plant that grows in China and Mongolia. It enhances immune system functions, strength, and energy levels.
- Licorice Root comes from Greece, Turkey, and other Asian countries. It has numerous anti-infection qualities caused by viruses. Licorice is sometimes used to improve the function of the adrenal glands, especially in people who have taken steroid drugs long-term. Steroids tend to suppress the activity of the adrenal glands.
- Pumpkin Seed is extremely rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids to include: Vitamin A, E, and EFAs Omega3 and Omega 6.
- Boron is a natural mineral found in our foods and in our environment. Boron is used for building strong bones, treating osteoarthritis, as an aid for building muscles and increasing testosterone levels, and for improving thinking skills and muscle coordination.
- Pygeum While saw palmetto extract is the far better known herbal medication to reduce the size of an enlarged prostate, pygeum may in many cases be superior for the treatment of the condition.
- Maca is a plant grown in the high Andes of Peru. Maca heightens libido and improves semen quality. It has powerful hormone normalizing effects and increases energy and sexual desire.
- Horney Goat Weed moderates blood pressure, supports libido, sexual function, and promotes a feeling of wellbeing.
- Oatstraw grows in the moderate temperatures in Northern Europe. It increases vigor, strength, and stamina.
- Catuaba is an infusion of the barks of several trees native to Brazil. It is used for sexual enhancement and in the prevention of bacterial infections. It also has an aphrodisiac effect.
What Is Testosterone: Simply stated, testosterone is a steroid hormone that is found in all living things to include: birds, reptiles, and, of course, mammals. Testosterone is primarily secreted by male testes and female ovaries. However a small amount is also secreted by the adrenal glands.
Stronger, Bigger Muscles, You Bet! Testosterone enhances muscle development and increases strength and endurance because it directly facilitates muscle protein synthesis. So Muscle fibers get bigger and repair faster.
Why Is Testosterone So Important: Testosterone is the principal male sex hormone. In men, Testosterone is crucial to the development of reproductive tissues that comprise the testis, prostate, and maintaining normal levels of libido. Testosterone also promotes increased muscle and bone mass, and the growth of body-hair. Testosterone is essential for health, well-being and the prevention of osteoporosis. Men produce approximately 10 times more testosterone than women. Testosterone is anabolic, which means that it builds up bone and muscle mass. Increases in Testosterone levels will increase energy and mental acuity.
Why You Need To Boost Testosterone Levels: Testosterone levels decrease in the later decades of adult life. Therefore it becomes advisable to use some supplement regimen to stop the decline in Testosterone and to safely increase them to youthful levels.
Recent Studies For Elderly Men: Studies show that maintaining normal Testosterone levels in older men will help to maintain cardiovascular health, decrease body fat, increase lean muscle mass, lower total cholesterol, and help with glycemic control.
Hey….What about Women? As previously stated, women only produce 1/10th of the Testosterone that men do. Women however, are much more sensitive to increases in Testosterone than are men. Women can benefit from moderate increases in natural Testosterone levels and because such increases have proven to increase bone density, and elevate libido, natural moderate boosting of Testosterone levels should be considered by mature/older women. For women that have robust physical fitness routines, benefits such as: increased strength, energy and muscle development, are all great benefits that women can expect from modest Testosterone level increases.
- 08-21-2011, 10:56 AM
Hey Milas, with the Testp patches, I would assume they are daily patches?
- 08-21-2011, 03:02 PM
08-25-2011, 03:19 PM
08-25-2011, 04:07 PM
How long are the Testo/100 patches supposed to be left on? How many months would you suggest running them along with the Powerpatch before taking a break?
08-25-2011, 04:20 PM
12-14 hours and test boosters are generally run 8-12 weeks then a 4week break.
08-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Suryoyo in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 12Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:05 AM
- By bbphato in forum SupplementsReplies: 123Last Post: 01-11-2010, 12:41 PM
- By at1010 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2009, 11:51 AM
- By borninsin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-10-2007, 12:35 PM
- By borninsin in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2007, 04:43 PM