Patches: HGH Patch vs. Extra Strength HGH - AnabolicMinds.com

Patches: HGH Patch vs. Extra Strength HGH

Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Patches: HGH Patch vs. Extra Strength HGH

What are the main differences between these two products? I assumed the Extra Strength would be more $$$ but that is not the case. What are expected effects of each product?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Extra Strength contains more placebo per mg.
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Sounds like a GREAT deal! More mg of placebo at a lower price?!?!?!?! SCORE! My body reacts very highly to placebos vs the real thing
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

•   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The extra strength is the homeopathic version. The Hgh Powerpatch is the 25mg Somatropin HGH Patch..Hope this helps..SJ

Matt, What are your thoughts on the powerpatch that contain 25mgs of somatropin?

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Matt, What are your thoughts on the powerpatch that contain 25mgs of somatropin?
    Listen, I like these patches, but I would not go by what I just say. I know both Darkhalf and Milas are experiementing with them as well so check with them. Again, I like them, they seem to be working for me..

SJ
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I just placed my order, so no ideas from me, but I will admit I'm skeptical. That being said, I'm open to being proved wrong, that's why I purchased a kit. I may log it too...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    Stats
    5'10"  202 lbs.

puahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I just placed my order, so no ideas from me, but I will admit I'm skeptical. That being said, I'm open to being proved wrong, that's why I purchased a kit. I may log it too...
    Yah bro I jumped the gone, forgetting you just bought them. Yah bro, definately run a log on them and add them to the Up and Coming Contest, that would be awesome..

SJ
    Stats
    5'7"  205 lbs.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has used the HGH PowerPatch
    more frequently than the recommended once every 5 days.
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Try the HGH PowerPatch free for a month: AgeForce 1 Month Free Trial - Must Order in the Next 48 Hours!!!
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    puahahaha
    x100 to dsade's comments, anyone with half a brain and understands conversions and molecular weight will know this is a scam all the way.....not to mention the amounts of gh they report in the writeup
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    x100 to dsade's comments, anyone with half a brain and understands conversions and molecular weight will know this is a scam all the way.....not to mention the amounts of gh they report in the writeup
    The HGH is delivered transdermally through molecular engineering of the HGH molecule to allow it to be passed through the skin. Here's the explanation from AgeForce:

"In the laobratory AgeForce manipulates the larger molecules and reduces them to smaller component parts that can be easily delivered transdermally. AgeForce does this in ways that by no way affects, limits, or changes the performance of the formula ingredients original size molecule. How we do this is "proprietary" and will not be discussed.

A good analogy would be as follows. If you tried to put an entire watermelon in your mouth and eat it, you could not do it. It is just too large. But if you cut the watermelon into small pieces, you can, of course, swallow them without loosing any of the nutrition and flavor of the original watermelon."

I am trying to find out anything further on how the smaller component molecules can deliver the same or similar effect as the full HGH molecule, but at least you can make a more informed decision with this additional information. I'd really be interested in seeing if anyone would get pre/post IGF-1 bloodwork to tell the true effectiveness.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You can't "cut" molecules into pieces. Removing atoms from a molecule changes the molecule into an entirely different compound.

"Here....we've cut the water molecule into pieces for you. Just rub this oxygen atom and 2 hydrogens on your skin and you will suddenly be wet."
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

^^^^this.......and for arguments sake, hgh is what i keep hearing.......isnt it illegal lol

so a) its spiked with something else
    b) it really wont do anything at all

and also 25g of hgh, even at 10% absorption gives, what....6-7iu ed.....i highly doubt it, cause if that was the case id order 10 bottles right now
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

You can't "cut" molecules into pieces. Removing atoms from a molecule changes the molecule into an entirely different compound."Here....we've cut the water molecule into pieces for you. Just rub this oxygen atom and 2 hydrogens on your skin and you will suddenly be wet."
    My wife said the same thing and told me these are expensive band-aids.

I will tall you that I have been using the HGH powerpatches for over two months. I dont know whats in them but all I can tell you is my honest feedback. IMO this is the best OTC HGH Supp product I have used and I have tried most. I used AI HGHup and loved it. Great product and I have another bottle here that I will run down the road. I rate the patch just a tad better, IMO. If it is placebo, thats great, it stil works, LOL. Serious though, I have had improved sleep, dreams, appetite since using this. I look leaner (could be from other reasons I wil say that, bette dietm, etc). The only downfall is all the tingling I get in my hands on a daily basis since starting this, something I would compare to Carpel Tunnel..I still like the product and am going to be trying the pre/post patches next..The patches are great for me as I have a horrible stomach and several supps bother it..Patches and transdermals are great for me..
    SJ
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

thanks sking, i knew this but I was just trying to get a real answer. They are just taking advantage of people that believe everything they read.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Strength training with supersets burns an extra 500 kcal
    By liquid in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 01:10 AM
  2. Testosterone Patches
    By cobain67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2004, 03:20 AM