Why We Have Not Been Posting

Ageforce

Awards
First, allow us to apologize for not posting timely replies and updated information about our company and our supplement products. We have no prior experience with Forum participation and to date we have not tasked anyone in our company with the responsibility to monitor and reply daily to the Forums relevant to our company’s supplement products.

We are a research and development pharmaceutical company. Our online website is a small part of our company’s business, and it is the only division in our company that sells directly to consumers.

So please do not take our lack of participation as nothing other than our lack of understanding online Forum culture and our current lack of time and resources to monitor and contribute daily to the AnabolicMinds Forums.

Another “challenge” for us is that to reply to many of the posts, our replies would divulge proprietary information about our transdermal formula delivery expertise and capabilities. We are one of several R&D companies “pushing the envelope” in the direct to bloodstream (Transdermal) delivery of supplement formulas. Ten years ago, you could count the number of formulas that could be delivered transdermally on one hand. Today there are over 100 formulas that can be delivered transdermally and the list grows every day. This is due to the improved science of transdermal patch construction and the ability of laboratories like ours, to modify molecular structures without compromising formula efficacy. Many posts have asked us to support our transdermal claims. We understand that many of you are skeptical, but we cannot, and will not respond to posts with information that compromises our company’s proprietary information. For those that doubt the effectiveness, efficacy, or performance claims we make for our trandermal patch supplements, we hope that you will purchase them by taking advantage of the 50% discount code we have made available for AnobolicMinds. We also have a 30-day no questions asked product satisfaction guarantee. If anyone is not satisfied with their experiences with our AgeForce products, we issue a full refund and do not request the return of unused product.

OK, that being said, we will, in the future, make an attempt to do better. We won’t post every day, but we will try to do better. Thank you for your understanding.

dieselken77

Awards
Ageforce - I already posted this question in another thread however it wasn't directed to you. I'm wondering about why the patch dosage of once every 5 days is optimal. Based on the info on your web site, it sounds like the HGH release per patch occurs over a 12-14 hour period. I would tend to think a patch every other day or so would be more optimal, although obviously incredibly expensive at that rate. Based on the 25 mg dosage, how would this compare to an IU equivalent of injectable HGH given 4-5x per week (which I believe is the most optimal injectable dosage from what I have read, so please correct me if I'm mistaken)? Also, doesn't injectable HGH take longer than one month to start seeing noticeable effects? I have already purchased the one month supply (less than a week in) and will finish it, but I'm wondering if that's a long enough time to notice the effects and ultimately make me decide to re-order and run a longer cycle? You guys sound pretty confident the effects will be there within one month. Please explain - thanks.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Ageforce - I already posted this question in another thread however it wasn't directed to you. I'm wondering about why the patch dosage of once every 5 days is optimal. Based on the info on your web site, it sounds like the HGH release per patch occurs over a 12-14 hour period. I would tend to think a patch every other day or so would be more optimal, although obviously incredibly expensive at that rate. Based on the 25 mg dosage, how would this compare to an IU equivalent of injectable HGH given 4-5x per week (which I believe is the most optimal injectable dosage from what I have read, so please correct me if I'm mistaken)? Also, doesn't injectable HGH take longer than one month to start seeing noticeable effects? I have already purchased the one month supply (less than a week in) and will finish it, but I'm wondering if that's a long enough time to notice the effects and ultimately make me decide to re-order and run a longer cycle? You guys sound pretty confident the effects will be there within one month. Please explain - thanks.
Bump! good questions

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump! good questions
Responded in another thread:

"Effects as far as leaning out, anabolism, etc. generally take 3 months to really see on hGH; so it's not as fast as using steroids or PH/DS. However, the health benefits of hGH far outweigh steroids (i.e., it can make you healthier instead of poisoning you!).

I've heard the 25mg patch is comparable to ~4-5iu hGH.

Part of the reason why 1 patch every 5 days is due to the metabolism of the hGH being over the 12-14 hour period the patch is on and delivering hGH, so you don't need to inject everyday as it's broken down. I think another part of the reason not to use patches more than once every 5 days is to keep your pituitary gland producing GH naturally, but I'm not 100% sure. It really depends on your goals and whether you're using it for anti-aging, general health, injury recovery, anabolism, or other; obviously doses of injectable hGH differ by goal and so would PowerPatches IMO."

In addition to this, I'm personally wondering what would happen if you doubled the dosing and used a patch every 2-3 days instead? I'm guessing there would be greater HPA suppression, but not sure exactly. At some point I may play "guinea pig" for that one!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Haha Milas, you know I am in for the G-Pig to, you know I am the SupplementJunkie, LOL. I just might have to run that right along with you..SJ

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha Milas, you know I am in for the G-Pig to, you know I am the SupplementJunkie, LOL. I just might have to run that right along with you..SJ
In October, when you're back in the game. Sounds like a plan!

dieselken77

Awards
Responded in another thread:

"Effects as far as leaning out, anabolism, etc. generally take 3 months to really see on hGH; so it's not as fast as using steroids or PH/DS. However, the health benefits of hGH far outweigh steroids (i.e., it can make you healthier instead of poisoning you!).

I've heard the 25mg patch is comparable to ~4-5iu hGH.

Part of the reason why 1 patch every 5 days is due to the metabolism of the hGH being over the 12-14 hour period the patch is on and delivering hGH, so you don't need to inject everyday as it's broken down. I think another part of the reason not to use patches more than once every 5 days is to keep your pituitary gland producing GH naturally, but I'm not 100% sure. It really depends on your goals and whether you're using it for anti-aging, general health, injury recovery, anabolism, or other; obviously doses of injectable hGH differ by goal and so would PowerPatches IMO."

In addition to this, I'm personally wondering what would happen if you doubled the dosing and used a patch every 2-3 days instead? I'm guessing there would be greater HPA suppression, but not sure exactly. At some point I may play "guinea pig" for that one!
Milas, I talked to Steve over at Ageforce and he informed me that a patch every 3 days type of protocol is very reasonable for a larger person with anabolic type goals. He did also mention the time release of the patch so that seems to make sense. I'm sure that any hormone that be completely absorbed when its all injected at one. In addition, the transdermal release I'm told will not suppress normal pituitary function which is another benefit as you mentioned. Let me just add that Steve was pretty easy to reach and he was able to answer all of the questions I asked about the powerpatch. I also told him you were doing a great job of updating the boards!! Thanks.