Proto Plasma

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey AMS I was just checking out your site and the Proto Plasma looks like an awesome and very practical product. I am very interested in it and was wondering what information you had as far as when you may be releasing it? Thanks.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is out now?
i may pick up a bottle and give it a go

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I've read protein diluted with water lose effectiveness with time.

Anybody knows it that is true or not? :confused:

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've read protein diluted with water lose effectiveness with time.

Anybody knows it that is true or not? :confused:

Not sure I haven't read anything related to this.

This product is available and just shipped to distributors. I should have some in a week, then I'll release the info on it.

tattoopierced1

Denaturation is when a protein loses its native conformation. For example, egg white (also called albumen) contains a protein called albumin which is water-soluble. However, if heated, albumin becomes denatured and loses its ability to be water-soluble. There are several possible things that can denature proteins including changing the temperature (adding heat), changing the pH or salt concentration of the solution, or putting the protein into a hydrophobic solvent. In a hydrophobic solvent, the amino acids with hydrophobic side chains (the yellow beads) would all try to go to the outside of the molecule, and all those with hydrophilic side chains would cluster in the center of the molecule. If a protein remains water-soluble when denatured (unlike albumin), it can return to its native conformation if/when placed back into a “normal” environment.

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio104/protein.htm

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
ProtoPlasma and water-solubility

Denaturation is when a protein loses its native conformation. For example, egg white (also called albumen) contains a protein called albumin which is water-soluble. However, if heated, albumin becomes denatured and loses its ability to be water-soluble. There are several possible things that can denature proteins including changing the temperature (adding heat), changing the pH or salt concentration of the solution, or putting the protein into a hydrophobic solvent. In a hydrophobic solvent, the amino acids with hydrophobic side chains (the yellow beads) would all try to go to the outside of the molecule, and all those with hydrophilic side chains would cluster in the center of the molecule. If a protein remains water-soluble when denatured (unlike albumin), it can return to its native conformation if/when placed back into a “normal” environment.

http://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio104/protein.htm
So ProtoPlasma does not suffer this problem?

GetDatFool

GetDatFool

Awards
proto plasma looks appealing, how does it taste?! anybody tried it yet?