Proto Plasma - AnabolicMinds.com

Proto Plasma

  1. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,833
    Rep Power
    993795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Proto Plasma


    Hey AMS I was just checking out your site and the Proto Plasma looks like an awesome and very practical product. I am very interested in it and was wondering what information you had as far as when you may be releasing it? Thanks.

  2. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,833
    Rep Power
    993795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nothing? Really??
  3. Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    958

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    Nothing? Really??

    No release date yet...sorry bro. When I know this board will know frist.....that's my promise!

    LD
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Grambo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    3,833
    Rep Power
    993795

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks. I would love to get some for school!
  5. Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    958

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    Thanks. I would love to get some for school!

    I hear ya....should be the perfect take-a-long for school, gym, practice...whatever.
  6. Senior Member
    AdelV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,940
    Rep Power
    45188

    Reputation

    this is out now?
    i may pick up a bottle and give it a go
  7. Advanced Member
    JBerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    382

    Reputation

    I've read protein diluted with water lose effectiveness with time.

    Anybody knows it that is true or not?
  8. Board Sponsor
    LazeDragon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    418
    Rep Power
    958

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    I've read protein diluted with water lose effectiveness with time.

    Anybody knows it that is true or not?

    Not sure I haven't read anything related to this.

    This product is available and just shipped to distributors. I should have some in a week, then I'll release the info on it.
  9. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,228
    Rep Power
    8349

    Reputation

    Denaturation is when a protein loses its native conformation. For example, egg white (also called albumen) contains a protein called albumin which is water-soluble. However, if heated, albumin becomes denatured and loses its ability to be water-soluble. There are several possible things that can denature proteins including changing the temperature (adding heat), changing the pH or salt concentration of the solution, or putting the protein into a hydrophobic solvent. In a hydrophobic solvent, the amino acids with hydrophobic side chains (the yellow beads) would all try to go to the outside of the molecule, and all those with hydrophilic side chains would cluster in the center of the molecule. If a protein remains water-soluble when denatured (unlike albumin), it can return to its native conformation if/when placed back into a “normal” environment.

    http://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio104/protein.htm
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  10. Advanced Member
    JBerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    561
    Rep Power
    382

    Reputation

    Question ProtoPlasma and water-solubility


    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Denaturation is when a protein loses its native conformation. For example, egg white (also called albumen) contains a protein called albumin which is water-soluble. However, if heated, albumin becomes denatured and loses its ability to be water-soluble. There are several possible things that can denature proteins including changing the temperature (adding heat), changing the pH or salt concentration of the solution, or putting the protein into a hydrophobic solvent. In a hydrophobic solvent, the amino acids with hydrophobic side chains (the yellow beads) would all try to go to the outside of the molecule, and all those with hydrophilic side chains would cluster in the center of the molecule. If a protein remains water-soluble when denatured (unlike albumin), it can return to its native conformation if/when placed back into a “normal” environment.

    http://biology.clc.uc.edu/courses/bio104/protein.htm
    So ProtoPlasma does not suffer this problem?
  11. New Member
    GetDatFool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    137

    Reputation

    proto plasma looks appealing, how does it taste?! anybody tried it yet?
  12. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1176

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GetDatFool View Post
    proto plasma looks appealing, how does it taste?! anybody tried it yet?
    Taste is great! I actually just got a 12-pack and I want to drink them all..lol
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Proto-Plasma
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 12:34 AM
  2. Suggestions? Proto/11oxo
    By scw5150 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 08:43 PM
  3. Replies: 165
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 02:15 PM
  4. 1T, trans + Proto=?
    By Knowbull in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2010, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in