1-Andro testimonals!!!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As some of you guys know (espcially your Johnjessica..) we are working on a testimonal page. I was told to pull some testimonals of 1-Androsterone ONLY.

If you guys have run a 1-Androsterone log hit me up in this thread.

Free Supps will be given for your permission to use your name (more than likely not the last name for instance...John T. from NC, etc.)

Johnjessica - Hyper Pump will be included later.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to say that I ran 1-Androsterone for 15 days and discontinued usage because it was causing my urine to burn. I later found out that this was a common side effect from a relatively pure 1-DHEA product. I wish you guys the best of luck with your line and I hope that people won't be fooled by the ongoing rumors concerning 1-Androsterone. I'll likely be holding onto the remainer of the 1-Androsterone that I have and be more careful of what I believe about the competitors' lab results.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to say that I ran 1-Androsterone for 15 days and discontinued usage because it was causing my urine to burn. I later found out that this was a common side effect from a relatively pure 1-DHEA product. I wish you guys the best of luck with your line and I hope that people won't be fooled by the ongoing rumors concerning 1-Androsterone. I'll likely be holding onto the remainer of the 1-Androsterone that I have and be more careful of what I believe about the competitors' lab results.

Thanks slow-mun. Yeah I'm sure the rumors will fly....we test every batch (have the most recent on hand at all times).

Burning while urinating is a normal side effect. I'll look more into this...there has got to be something to stop the burn...hmm.

LD

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks slow-mun. Yeah I'm sure the rumors will fly....we test every batch (have the most recent on hand at all times).

Yeah odd thing about the urination. I'll look more into this...there has got to be something to stop the burn...hmm.

LD

This is how you know its converting to 1-test, old 1andro if you didnt drink enough water during the day or you were taking a good amount of 1andro would cause your urine to burn, this is how i knew it was the real deal! Shoulda seen me, i was like oowww it burns, ohhhh helll yeaaa this ish is for real! :lol:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang im sad now.....:sad: I hope there gonna do one on the Hyper pump cause let me tell u thats one solid ass product.I actually got a great deal on some and sence this hypertrop log is over I might open my old hyper-pump logo back up for another 12 days.I bought it a few weeks after I ran out of the samples and its been collecting dust sence i was logging hype.But its time to rock!! Thanks LD for thinkn about me in this post I appreciate the head up....any idea when they might do it?

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dang im sad now.....:sad: I hope there gonna do one on the Hyper pump cause let me tell u thats one solid ass product.I actually got a great deal on some and sence this hypertrop log is over I might open my old hyper-pump logo back up for another 12 days.I bought it a few weeks after I ran out of the samples and its been collecting dust sence i was logging hype.But its time to rock!! Thanks LD for thinkn about me in this post I appreciate the head up....any idea when they might do it?
don't be sad, we are going to add hyperpump. 1-Androsterone took precedence in light of the other clones coming out.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
don't be sad, we are going to add hyperpump. 1-Androsterone took precedence in light of the other clones coming out.
great sounds awesome!!! I cant wait to get the free Hyper Pump that stuff is un-real.Ive took alot of products like it but it holds the #1 spot.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
which one of your products would stack best with 1,4ad ?

1-Androsterone, and Dienedrone would make a killer stack. Plus all non methyl.....oooh man that is a sweet mix. I'm glad you asked that question, now I got an idea for my next run..lol.

LD

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established
1-Androsterone, and Dienedrone would make a killer stack. Plus all non methyl.....oooh man that is a sweet mix. I'm glad you asked that question, now I got an idea for my next run..lol.

LD
I would like to run 1,4AD for 8wks what would your killer stack look like?and can you explain how products will work in this cycle ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've got 2 bottles of the 1-andro, was planning on it being september's product run that way, 2x label dosing :D

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking this here 1-Androsterone might be my next run, if I can ever find it for a decent price!!

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
As some of you guys know (espcially your Johnjessica..) we are working on a testimonal page. I was told to pull some testimonals of 1-Androsterone ONLY.

If you guys have run a 1-Androsterone log hit me up in this thread.

Free Supps will be given for your permission to use your name (more than likely not the last name for instance...John T. from NC, etc.)

Johnjessica - Hyper Pump will be included later.
I used 1-androsterone, for 4 weeks, just on its own, to be honest i didnt get much burning in my urine, just a little acne, i loved the fact that i felt so good on it, i didnt get lethargy as with other supps, Id say of all the stuff ive tried, its number 2 on my list, I had great gains, 7lb, an easy pct, i think i would def stack it with something wetter next time, i found it quite dry.
All in all, i actualy prefered it to 1-test, even though you need more of this stuff, and it has to convert to 1-test, I found the gains came quicker, and i felt stronger.
Nice product indeedee.

T

tcffatm

Awards
Hi can we stack 1-androsterone with Dienedrone and Decavol ? 4 caps of decavol/day.

thanks

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established
I used 1-androsterone, for 4 weeks, just on its own, to be honest i didnt get much burning in my urine, just a little acne, i loved the fact that i felt so good on it, i didnt get lethargy as with other supps, Id say of all the stuff ive tried, its number 2 on my list, I had great gains, 7lb, an easy pct, i think i would def stack it with something wetter next time, i found it quite dry.
All in all, i actualy prefered it to 1-test, even though you need more of this stuff, and it has to convert to 1-test, I found the gains came quicker, and i felt stronger.
Nice product indeedee.
How many caps a day did you use FOR YOUR CYCLE START TO FINISH ?

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I was using 4 caps a day, wich worked great for me!!! loved the stuff, can i have some more please?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what were your results like at that? its what I plan to dose as. did you use 4ad with it?

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
what were your results like at that? its what I plan to dose as. did you use 4ad with it?

Well i was going to run either 4-ad or nor-diol alongside, but i ended up not being able to get hold of either at that time so i ran just the 1-androsterone at 4 caps a day for 4 weeks, i gained 7lb, lost a little fat, and generaly felt great, it was a little dry and would of stacked perfectly with something wetter, i had no sides at all with this doseage, so it goes on to the list of my top five supps at number two.
Strength gains were not dramatic but were evident, about 25lbs on all exercises as a general rule, best thing was the increased aggresion taking 2 caps an hour before workout was what worked best for me, made me more aggresive, fired me up, and nice long lasting pumps, had a bad stomach initialy when taking it but after 2 days that passed.
Better than 1-test, and quicker acting..This is the supp for cutting no doubt in my mind!!!
Hope this helps easy!! Regards Russian

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
gave me a panic attack my second day of my cycle.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well i was going to run either 4-ad or nor-diol alongside, but i ended up not being able to get hold of either at that time so i ran just the 1-androsterone at 4 caps a day for 4 weeks, i gained 7lb, lost a little fat, and generaly felt great, it was a little dry and would of stacked perfectly with something wetter, i had no sides at all with this doseage, so it goes on to the list of my top five supps at number two.
Strength gains were not dramatic but were evident, about 25lbs on all exercises as a general rule, best thing was the increased aggresion taking 2 caps an hour before workout was what worked best for me, made me more aggresive, fired me up, and nice long lasting pumps, had a bad stomach initialy when taking it but after 2 days that passed.
Better than 1-test, and quicker acting..This is the supp for cutting no doubt in my mind!!!
Hope this helps easy!! Regards Russian
How was pct? A breeze? How much did you keep of that 7lbs?

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
How was pct? A breeze? How much did you keep of that 7lbs?

I kept all of it post cycle, actualy gained another 2lb, i think that it was because i didnt feel shutdown at all, my appetite was through the roof, and i followed a good protocall, 2 weeks of clomid 50mg ed, and the third week i went too 25mg ed, i ran tribulus at 1000mg every day for 3 weeks, and fenugreek at 1000mg ed. I also used some 6-bromo powder, but to be honest it wasnt needed, i didnt get any estrogen rebound, and felt good during pct, strength went down a little, but muscle mass stayed.:thumbsup:

D

dave1981

Awards
I kept all of it post cycle, actualy gained another 2lb, i think that it was because i didnt feel shutdown at all, my appetite was through the roof, and i followed a good protocall, 2 weeks of clomid 50mg ed, and the third week i went too 25mg ed, i ran tribulus at 1000mg every day for 3 weeks, and fenugreek at 1000mg ed. I also used some 6-bromo powder, but to be honest it wasnt needed, i didnt get any estrogen rebound, and felt good during pct, strength went down a little, but muscle mass stayed.:thumbsup:

I see Arom-X being pushed to be used post cycle (on another site). Is something more potent lik clomid necessary or can one go the legal route with pct?

B

bigCountry000

Awards
I'm currently taking DecaVol and was wondering about the 1-Androsterone and Dienedrone stack. What do you guys think?

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Since these all require multi step conversions to their parent hormone would there be an competitive inhibition due to them relying on the same enzymes?

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I see Arom-X being pushed to be used post cycle (on another site). Is something more potent lik clomid necessary or can one go the legal route with pct?

You need clomid!!!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
definitely need a penis lifter after 2 weeks

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established
What sides did you get from 1-AD at 4caps aday ?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Burning while urinating is a normal side effect. I'll look more into this...there has got to be something to stop the burn...hmm.

LD
cranberry pills and extra water should be enough.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also, can I hear from the mouth of AMS how dos this differ from PA's new 1-AD? dont they both run through the same number of conversions and except for the starting compound (according to name, maybe just diff ways of saying the same thing?) dont they have the same intermediate compounds and target compound 1-test?

Are the conversion rates just diff? if this has already been asked sorry Ive been out a while, anyone mind linking me?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
chemically identical from what I understand, just PA stretches the truth further :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
some acne, very good aggesion, but watch out for depression and anxiety, messes with your gaba receptors big time.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
chemically identical from what I understand, just PA stretches the truth further :)
ya.... I guessed just as much. I knew when he said he had something that converts in two steps to 1-test that It would almost HAVE to be the same thing.... not that inginuitive a guy as one may think these days.... I wish just one of his "breakthough" prodcts since 6-OXO werent the same as something else that has been hyped for months or the same as another existing compound already out :( would make for a much better situation for the consumers having more choices, not just which of severel companies they want to buy the exact same thing from.

W

wheels

Awards
  • Established
ya.... I guessed just as much. I knew when he said he had something that converts in two steps to 1-test that It would almost HAVE to be the same thing.... not that inginuitive a guy as one may think these days.... I wish just one of his "breakthough" prodcts since 6-OXO werent the same as something else that has been hyped for months or the same as another existing compound already out :( would make for a much better situation for the consumers having more choices, not just which of severel companies they want to buy the exact same thing from.
BUMP

WilliamJ

WilliamJ

Awards
I am currently in my 3rd week of a 4 week cycle of the new Ergopharm 1-AD. Dosed 300mg spread thru the day for the first week, then 300mg am & pm for second week, 3rd week I'm at 400mg am & pm. Ordered another bottle to finish the 4th week at 300mg am, noon, pm. Then bridge with 11-oxo followed with 6-oxo pct. This is my first prohormone experience. Ate at maintenance 2,800 first 2 weeks and went to 3,300 for the 3rd week, planning on 3,800 for the fourth week. Gained 8 lbs so far and scale is moving up, bodyfat is down. Started at 5'9, 166lbs, 12% BF - currently 174lbs and haven't tested BF but gut is shrinking and arms, chest and shoulders are filling out nicely. This stuff is the BOMB BOMB ZEE.....it's pricey but I think it's worth every penny so far. Noticed two sides; minor facial acne and super tired in the afternoons after work (I lift at 5am).
If anyone has advice or comments, good or bad, I really need them as I am a virgin here.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
you can say i popped my p.h cherry on 1-androsterone,and like how they say you never foreget your first,this product will always have a special place in my heart!i reacted really well to this product.and while on post cycle believe it or not i grew a bit more!a.m.s 1-androsterone is coming back now harder than ever.i think whoever uses this product could stack it with anything,oh! and did i mention its one,or if not thee most killer pheromone on the market.(a real pu$$y magnet!)a.m.s broke the mold with this product.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established

LD
What would be realistic in terms of gain vs. sides for this stack on a 4 week run (D at 100mg, 1-a at 300mg)?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LD

ergo's original 1ad had this issue also I know they tweaked something in the second batch to help with this.

G

gismo0184

Awards
I'm on my 3rd week with 1 androsterone. I gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks. Probably could have gained more if I hadn't gotten the flu. For the first 3 days I couldn't sleep, but I wasn't tired. When I go to the gym I feel like I could lift forever. This is my first PH cycle, so I've got to say for me being a hard gainer, definitely a good product!!!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 3rd week with 1 androsterone. I gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks. Probably could have gained more if I hadn't gotten the flu. For the first 3 days I couldn't sleep, but I wasn't tired. When I go to the gym I feel like I could lift forever. This is my first PH cycle, so I've got to say for me being a hard gainer, definitely a good product!!!
Fcuk that. I'm rocking 100mg Diene, 300mg Furaz. Let's get this shiznit kickin', and cut up nice.

T

tattoopierced1

What would be realistic in terms of gain vs. sides for this stack on a 4 week run (D at 100mg, 1-a at 300mg)?
hard to say as everyone will react differently, and it also depends on how in check your diet is as to how much you will gain.. too many variables to give a "you'll gain xlbs amount".

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
hard to say as everyone will react differently, and it also depends on how in check your diet is as to how much you will gain.. too many variables to give a "you'll gain xlbs amount".
Obviously. I'm an easy gainer w/ a solid diet. I gain mass from looking at a of protein. i just wanted to hear some norms.

not to worry, this ain't my first rodeo (prolly my 10th or 12th)...just trying to gauge off others. I'm gonna end up stacking no matter what. Looking at 300mg Furaguno, right now. Or maybe 400mg 1-andro, but prolly the former.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
Great so far- on my 4th week of a 6 week cycle... aggression is insane I now have a short fuse like when I was 18! I take 400mg ed and I've noticed some burning while urinating, but it's well worth it I've gained about 6 pounds (from 218 to 224), BF went down 2 or 3% and strength also up so will arom-x work for PCT or is that too weak? Even though it's non-methyl, should i be using liver guard?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Great so far- on my 4th week of a 6 week cycle... aggression is insane I now have a short fuse like when I was 18! I take 400mg ed and I've noticed some burning while urinating, but it's well worth it I've gained about 6 pounds (from 218 to 224), BF went down 2 or 3% and strength also up so will arom-x work for PCT or is that too weak? Even though it's non-methyl, should i be using liver guard?
Glad to hear that you're having such good results at lower end dosages of this stuff. Many users are starting at around 600mg/day...and I don't think that its necessary to go that high for everyone. Many users will see very good gains at 300-400mg daily of 1-androsterone...much like with the original 1-androdiol.

The burning during urination is common with 1-test products. It usually diminishes as time goes on but can be pretty annoying for the first few days. Keep drinking lots of water.

IMO, its not necessary to do anything special for liver protection...but it wouldn't hurt if you're concerned. Generally, there is little change in liver function values when using 1-andro.

Arom-x should be sufficient for PCT, if you chose to go the AI route for PCT.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
So if I'm not taking sufficient amount enough to produce good gains for my weight, how do I recognize the point of diminishing returns besides monitoring my free test levels? Should I look for a plateu in my body weight?

T

tattoopierced1

So if I'm not taking sufficient amount enough to produce good gains for my weight, how do I recognize the point of diminishing returns besides monitoring my free test levels? Should I look for a plateu in my body weight?
I would adjust your diet and then if you still stagnate out, then you can look at altering your dosing scheme.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
adjust diet meaning up cals?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sometimes altering macros helps too, but mainly up cals. If you aren't eating enough to be adding some fat, then you aren't eating enough.