1-Andro testimonals!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Answers

I'm on my 3rd week with 1 androsterone. I gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks. Probably could have gained more if I hadn't gotten the flu. For the first 3 days I couldn't sleep, but I wasn't tired. When I go to the gym I feel like I could lift forever. This is my first PH cycle, so I've got to say for me being a hard gainer, definitely a good product!!!

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gismo0184 View Post
    I'm on my 3rd week with 1 androsterone. I gained 6 pounds in 2 weeks. Probably could have gained more if I hadn't gotten the flu. For the first 3 days I couldn't sleep, but I wasn't tired. When I go to the gym I feel like I could lift forever. This is my first PH cycle, so I've got to say for me being a hard gainer, definitely a good product!!!
    Fcuk that. I'm rocking 100mg Diene, 300mg Furaz. Let's get this shiznit kickin', and cut up nice.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy2 View Post
    What would be realistic in terms of gain vs. sides for this stack on a 4 week run (D at 100mg, 1-a at 300mg)?
    hard to say as everyone will react differently, and it also depends on how in check your diet is as to how much you will gain.. too many variables to give a "you'll gain xlbs amount".
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    hard to say as everyone will react differently, and it also depends on how in check your diet is as to how much you will gain.. too many variables to give a "you'll gain xlbs amount".
    Obviously. I'm an easy gainer w/ a solid diet. I gain mass from looking at a of protein. i just wanted to hear some norms.

not to worry, this ain't my first rodeo (prolly my 10th or 12th)...just trying to gauge off others. I'm gonna end up stacking no matter what. Looking at 300mg Furaguno, right now. Or maybe 400mg 1-andro, but prolly the former.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Great so far- on my 4th week of a 6 week cycle... aggression is insane I now have a short fuse like when I was 18! I take 400mg ed and I've noticed some burning while urinating, but it's well worth it I've gained about 6 pounds (from 218 to 224), BF went down 2 or 3% and strength also up so will arom-x work for PCT or is that too weak? Even though it's non-methyl, should i be using liver guard?
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    Great so far- on my 4th week of a 6 week cycle... aggression is insane I now have a short fuse like when I was 18! I take 400mg ed and I've noticed some burning while urinating, but it's well worth it I've gained about 6 pounds (from 218 to 224), BF went down 2 or 3% and strength also up so will arom-x work for PCT or is that too weak? Even though it's non-methyl, should i be using liver guard?
    Glad to hear that you're having such good results at lower end dosages of this stuff. Many users are starting at around 600mg/day...and I don't think that its necessary to go that high for everyone. Many users will see very good gains at 300-400mg daily of 1-androsterone...much like with the original 1-androdiol.

The burning during urination is common with 1-test products. It usually diminishes as time goes on but can be pretty annoying for the first few days. Keep drinking lots of water.

IMO, its not necessary to do anything special for liver protection...but it wouldn't hurt if you're concerned. Generally, there is little change in liver function values when using 1-andro.

Arom-x should be sufficient for PCT, if you chose to go the AI route for PCT.
    Advanced Muscle Science
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

So if I'm not taking sufficient amount enough to produce good gains for my weight, how do I recognize the point of diminishing returns besides monitoring my free test levels? Should I look for a plateu in my body weight?
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Answers

So if I'm not taking sufficient amount enough to produce good gains for my weight, how do I recognize the point of diminishing returns besides monitoring my free test levels? Should I look for a plateu in my body weight?
    I would adjust your diet and then if you still stagnate out, then you can look at altering your dosing scheme.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

adjust diet meaning up cals?
  10. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

sometimes altering macros helps too, but mainly up cals. If you aren't eating enough to be adding some fat, then you aren't eating enough.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    sometimes altering macros helps too, but mainly up cals. If you aren't eating enough to be adding some fat, then you aren't eating enough.
    Yea... that's definitely not the case

Hoping to lose some of that with this stuff and cardio... but would also like to gain some more lean mass, so maybe decrease c and increase p intake
  12. Registered User
    Answers

I'm not sure that I understand your question...
    Advanced Muscle Science
  13. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I think my log speaks for itself and I'm not done yet!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. andro hard and andro mass?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 11:00 AM
  2. 1,4 andro
    By shox428 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 09:31 PM
  3. 1 andro
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics