Sorry to leave everyone lost....

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been on vacation for some time in Mississippi. I planned on working thru this time, b/c I was told wireless internet was provided at the bed and breakfast....IT WAS NOT!!!!

So I only had internet on my phone, which is great but no practical in terms of being able to work on here....very frustrating.

Oh and BTW just to make sure none of you guys are thinking man he must have had a great LONG vacation...I have/had a stomach flu/virus...so no it was not fun. I'll spare everyone the details, but if you really want I'll tell ya. You might have nightmares for a few days, but I'll let ya know....lol

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm checking HyperTrop-X logs...

any questions...post em here.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I have been on vacation for some time in Mississippi. I planned on working thru this time, b/c I was told wireless internet was provided at the bed and breakfast....IT WAS NOT!!!!

So I only had internet on my phone, which is great but no practical in terms of being able to work on here....very frustrating.

Oh and BTW just to make sure none of you guys are thinking man he must have had a great LONG vacation...I have/had a stomach flu/virus...so no it was not fun. I'll spare everyone the details, but if you really want I'll tell ya. You might have nightmares for a few days, but I'll let ya know....lol
yadda!yadda!yadda! now get your laze ass back to work!! nahh! man just kidding!! welcome back!!lol:toofunny: