Been Out Sick

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just FYI...we had a lot of inquires....in addition to still dealing with depression...I got SICK AS HELL. Some stomach thing......NOT FUN. I'm getting back to normal so it should be back to normal.

I know HyperTrop-X was sent, who's recieved? Any issues with the mail??

LD

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just FYI...we had a lot of inquires....in addition to still dealing with depression...I got SICK AS HELL. Some stomach thing......NOT FUN. I'm getting back to normal so it should be back to normal.

LD
Hey brother, good to see you back! :)

I would love to try Hypertrop-X man if you have any more to spare. :D

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see your back bud, stomach sh!t can be the worst sometimes.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say i've seen quite a few patients in the last few weeks come in with a horrible gastroenteritis(stomach virus) Thankfully after years in the Emergency Room, i've built a strong immune system, however when i do get sick, it's freakin' AWEFUL!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I will say i've seen quite a few patients in the last few weeks come in with a horrible gastroenteritis(stomach virus.) Thankfully after years in the Emergency Room i've built a strong immune system, however when i do get sick, it's freakin' AWEFUL!
I can honestly say ever since I started focusing on my nutrition and keeping a high fiber diet with a lot of broccoli I have only gotten minor colds and what not and haven't been out of commission sick for a few years now. Knock on wood

S

suntzu4666

Awards

LD
Good to see your back, peps,wondering where you have been

PS would love to try hypertrop-x maybe include it with my Decavol/ JW cycle.....

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey LD, hope you start feeling better soon,wondern if u ever got my emails?I thought u were on vacation or sumtn...lol

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey LD, hope you start feeling better soon,wondern if u ever got my emails?I thought u were on vacation or sumtn...lol

Actually just now (I think and hopefully) getting back to norm.

I was been on vaca.....and still having stomach issues. At the beginning of vaca was real bad....Imagine 8 hour car ride with well....bad stomach problems. LOTS of stops. Vacation was horrible...I just sleep, ate, toliet....pretty much sums it up.

The bed and breakfast lied about having wireless internet so this is the first chance I have had to get back online.

LD

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well brother I sure hope u get to take another vacation,sence this one turned out bad.I'm going on a cruise in sept. and its allready payed for and i bet u a 100 dollars my ass will be sick that week.Out of any other week in year i pray i dont get sick then.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I'd like some info on the other phases of this log deal. I remember you saying there would be more than one phase. I was wondering if you could shoot me a PM?

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well brother I sure hope u get to take another vacation,sence this one turned out bad.I'm going on a cruise in sept. and its allready payed for and i bet u a 100 dollars my ass will be sick that week.Out of any other week in year i pray i dont get sick then.

Shoot I'll be praying for you too. sick on vaca f*cking sucks man.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, I'd like some info on the other phases of this log deal. I remember you saying there would be more than one phase. I was wondering if you could shoot me a PM?
All phases should be complete. I just have to sit down for a couple days and pick out some winners here soon for the contest I mentioned. I gotta give somebody free stuff, or it wouldn't feel right

LD

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's good to see you back Laze!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro! It's been a battle or might I say a bowel movement to get back...lol.
Maybe you need some of our 'Gut Health' my friend haha!

Great to see you back man!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe you need some of our 'Gut Health' my friend haha!

Great to see you back man!

Actually I think I'm going to pick up some of that. You guys products are top notch....I m certain it'll help.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope the Gut Health helped, it sucks to be sick!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope it works well for you my man!
Judging from the ingredient profile and you all's reputation. I have no doubt it'll do exactly as it says. I'll keep you updated once recieved.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Judging from the ingredient profile and you all's reputation. I have no doubt it'll do exactly as it says. I'll keep you updated once recieved.
Thanks buddy. We look forward to your review! :)

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I think I missed out on the second and third phases. Or, maybe I'm completely confused. I just finished my first bottle today, and I thought I would have the opportunity to log the second bottle for a better shot at winning? Also, if you are picking winners now or soon, I should include a picture of progress correct?

Thanks for everything thus far. :)

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All phases should be complete. I just have to sit down for a couple days and pick out some winners here soon for the contest I mentioned. I gotta give somebody free stuff, or it wouldn't feel right

LD
dont forget me, I was in it as well and had a hell of a log (no pun to your stomach troubles) :lol:

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
dont forget me, I was in it as well and had a hell of a log (no pun to your stomach troubles) :lol:

Oh I haven't. I'm sitting some time aside, probably the entire day this weekend to review them all. Gotta get some free stuff out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I haven't. I'm sitting some time aside, probably the entire day this weekend to review them all. Gotta get some free stuff out.
I'd love to try the hypertrop-x for you guys laze if there is some to pass around. :D

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Dang, this reminds me i did'nt put my other pics on there....

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Get to it brotha.
Finally talked girl into taking the pic, she thinks im being vein when asking her to take muscle pics, but i try and tell her it's for LD and this makes it even worse....lol Then I have to say (Honey its for my log!!)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats up LD missed you around. hope you get better soon man

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looking forward to seeing who wins the best log contests. I believe 5 people will win, awesome that LD and AMS would do that at the end of other free stuff.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yup your right on that Reaper. Props to LD and AMS for being so generous

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Finally talked girl into taking the pic, she thinks im being vein when asking her to take muscle pics, but i try and tell her it's for LD and this makes it even worse....lol Then I have to say (Honey its for my log!!)

LOL...OMG. Was she like is there something you wanna tell me honey?...lol.

Tell her I'm married, hopefully that'll end it.

Actually got married on the 18th of this month. Right now I'm on here and she is cleaning. Married life is great. Just messing I'm not that old school, I help when I can but she understands I work a lot and why I do.

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
whats up LD missed you around. hope you get better soon man

Thanks brotha...Not much going on....other than getting married the friday before last...lol.

On a funny note. I get so many packages from Fed-ex, UPS and USPS, they congradulated me on getting married. The best one.....I pulled the Fed-ex dude over in the middle of the road. He already had my package before I walked up to the truck and said Congrats. I was like what (bike helmet on...couldn't hear). He's like I saw your truck congrats on getting married. Pretty funny considering I didn't recognize him. That's when you know your getting a lot of mail...LOL.

LD

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brotha...Not much going on....other than getting married the friday before last...lol.

On a funny note. I get so many packages from Fed-ex, UPS and USPS, they congradulated me on getting married. The best one.....I pulled the Fed-ex dude over in the middle of the road. He already had my package before I walked up to the truck and said Congrats. I was like what (bike helmet on...couldn't hear). He's like I saw your truck congrats on getting married. Pretty funny considering I didn't recognize him. That's when you know your getting a lot of mail...LOL.

LD
nice man congrats thats a huge deal!! hope you and the wife are kickin it good in the married life! Lucky for me im just in a Serious relationship :D

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looking forward to seeing who wins the best log contests. I believe 5 people will win, awesome that LD and AMS would do that at the end of other free stuff.

Yup 5 winners (maybe more...you know me always pushing to get you all more free goodies).

It's coming.....my comcast (not sure where everyone lives but they do cable internet, tv and phone service) went down. It has been intermittent at best lately. I'm keeping it until I can get AT&T out here to install 3.0Mbps or I might just bring in a T1. I can't afford downtime.

When I called them they told me that I had to call dell in order to get back on line. That was the last time I call comcast tech support. I asked him if he knew what he was saying, he seemed confident, but I know better considering I have a BS in Telecommunications....LOL. I died laughing.

LD

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yup 5 winners (maybe more...you know me always pushing to get you all more free goodies).

It's coming.....my comcast (not sure where everyone lives but they do cable internet, tv and phone service) went down. It has been intermittent at best lately. I'm keeping it until I can get AT&T out here to install 3.0Mbps or I might just bring in a T1. I can't afford downtime.

When I called them they told me that I had to call dell in order to get back on line. That was the last time I call comcast tech support. I asked him if he knew what he was saying, he seemed confident, but I know better considering I have a BS in Telecommunications....LOL. I died laughing.

LD
my comcast used to be all screwy not any more :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

LD
Congrats on the marriage laze!

The wife and i just bought our first home, and are now moving into it. Soon, little Trauma's to be on the topic list. :)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
LOL...OMG. Was she like is there something you wanna tell me honey?...lol.

Tell her I'm married, hopefully that'll end it.

Actually got married on the 18th of this month. Right now I'm on here and she is cleaning. Married life is great. Just messing I'm not that old school, I help when I can but she understands I work a lot and why I do.

LD
Well I dont mention the marriage thing around here, she speaks of it enough for both of us...But congrats on your marriage just remember (A HAPPY WIFE.... A HAPPY LIFE)

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats on getting married man. thats great!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Gratz on getting married man, all the best!!