TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
is it ok to take 2 pills before bed?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
1 pill worked fine for me bud, and I weigh around 40lbs more than you. Love the stuff. I'd say try the recommended dosage first, which is 1. Make sure you can get at least 6 hrs. sleep as well. Good luck!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i have. i take it every night. but i cant seem to fall asleep lately. insomnia

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, that rips, insomnia sucks, sorry to hear that. I'd look into what might be causing the insomnia, if you can. I also stack Noctutnabol with: gaba, zma and macuna pruriens. That stack works extremely well for me, might help you out. Definitely aim for that 6 hrs sleep minimum if you take it though, otherwise you have the potential to be groggy for a few when you wake up. From your post, you say you "Can't seem to fall asleep lately", so it's more than likely something that has just happened recently that may be causing it, be whatever it may. Hope you can figure it out. Take care!!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I sometimes take 3 per day. I wish they would have put at least 500mg of Tryptophan in there though.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Wow, 3? I'd feel like a zombie from Resident Evil. You should call that 3 pill stack the "T virus" stack, lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow its crazy how much people take. I took just 1 and was fine, I dont think 2 would be of concern though

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I sometimes take 3 per day. I wish they would have put at least 500mg of Tryptophan in there though.
Interesting...I gotta try 3.....yeah the Tryptophan is good stuff. I haven't went over 1 yet..lol.

LD

JcWeber

JcWeber

Awards
I have been taking Nocturnabol every night since April, and on some occasions I have taken 2. I would only do that on nights where I didn't have to wake up early in the AM, and I found I was really groggy when I woke up. 1 usually works perfectly. I still have a 3 month supply, so I am good to go.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking Nocturnabol every night since April, and on some occasions I have taken 2. I would only do that on nights where I didn't have to wake up early in the AM, and I found I was really groggy when I woke up. 1 usually works perfectly. I still have a 3 month supply, so I am good to go.

i still swear this stuff works better than ambien and/or Rozerum for me.