AMS Stack

UglyRock

UglyRock

Awards
I am soon going to be running the mass cycle that yall have posted on your website. Now by going by the chart i would need 3 bottles of 1-ad 2 bottles of 2 ad 2 bottles of decavol and of course armor-x.

I weigh 205 to 210 depends how much i eat during the day so what would be the dose per mg / lb.

Also is there any libido loss during cycle if so what would be ideal for support.

Another should i start armor x at the exact end point of the stack or should i take it 2-3 week before the end of my stack?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
1 to 1half gram of protien per body weight!wholefoods,protien shakes e.t.c!
take arom-x at the ending part of your cycle.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
1 to 1half gram of protien per body weight!wholefoods,protien shakes e.t.c!
take arom-x at the ending part of your cycle.
arom-x should take care of your libido,and your off cycle!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
#2 As for your libido the 4-ad will be sufficient , you should'nt experience any problems while on cycle.

#3 The Arom-x should be taken after cycle for 6weeks.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
#2 As for your libido the 1-ANDRO will be sufficient, you should'nt experience any problems while on cycle.

#3 The Arom-x should be taken after cycle for 6weeks.

No true 1-ad will cause libido loss and 4-ad taken w it usually override the libido loss.

azzdestroyer

Awards
Can I have hairloss problem with Ultimate mass stack?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
1-Androsterone 4/AD cannot convert to estrogen or DHT, so hair loss is not usually a concern. But any time you mess with your hormones you may experience some adverse sides. I actually know a guy that had same problem as you and used a few products before he did this exact cycle and had zero issues. If you want the info just pm me.