question for ams

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
had a big problem with my second cycle of 1-ad. Had a bad anxiety/panic attack. Why is that?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
guess nobody knows huh

UglyRock

UglyRock

Awards
Where are the reps? Is this company going out of business?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, people probably having bad reactions to their supplements, not to mention there is no way of contacting them

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ld should be here. he has been really busy lately. but i believe he is the only rep here. give it time. He will answer

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ld should be here. he has been really busy lately. but i believe he is the only rep here. give it time. He will answer
They need another rep or two maybe? lol.

I was always interested in their products, but still have yet to do the PH thing... And I wont until my body is in 100%. tempting though >.<

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
shoot AMS an email on their website. tell them it loks as if they are being overloaded with questions and you think another rep would help suffice their problems

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
shoot AMS an email on their website. tell them it loks as if they are being overloaded with questions and you think another rep would help suffice their problems

Good Idea, I think I will do that once I get off work in a lil. It is almost like resident evil in thier sub forum lol...the few living walking, searching for anwsers....but no one responds....then in the distance...something...something is moving...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
LMAO exactly. yeah man LD was real good for awhile on here adn then he had some personal stuff and just has been way less active since then

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
LMAO exactly. yeah man LD was real good for awhile on here adn then he had some personal stuff and just has been way less active since then

happens to the best of us. I know for a fact that when the right personal crap came along about a year ago I was useless to everyone including myself... women.....

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
HAHA!! The posts where good for a few laughs, thanks!! It took a few for them to get back with me, but when they did it was worth the wait. Sucks when personal stuff happens, think we can all relate to that.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
happens to the best of us. I know for a fact that when the right personal crap came along about a year ago I was useless to everyone including myself... women.....

Yeah a close personal friend committing suicide will really F*CK you up......

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where are the reps? Is this company going out of business?

No actually in need of a bigger pants size. Growing really fast....thus another reason it's hard for me to be on here all the time. I know I know...I gotta get some reps

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
had a big problem with my second cycle of 1-ad. Had a bad anxiety/panic attack. Why is that?

One question....where you taking Pepcid AC with it?

We had two people have panic attacks when taking it with Pepcid.

Might be the same guy I answered through the site.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
no i was not just power- n- speed

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Very sorry to hear that about your friend bud, you have my sympathy.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very sorry to hear that about your friend bud, you have my sympathy.

Thanks subweevil. Much appreciated!

I guess when it rains it poors....I got a stomach flu/virus or some sh*t and was on vacation of the fourth (with the continuation of the stomach virus. Let me tell ya...8 hour drive....numerous bathrooms stops....worst vacation ever, but I couldn't get out of it)

I found a new supplement though....Maalox!!

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no i was not just power- n- speed
Andrew what is power-in-speed? The only report I have come across was with an individual that took Pepcid AC with 1-Andro....apparently this was a bad mix. Pepcid AC actually mentions it on the back of the box...or rather that it can react in the way your speaking of, thus why I asked.

LD

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
it consists of guarana, caffeic acid, boswelia, plant extract which contains nitrogenous base

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I guess when it rains it poors....I got a stomach flu/virus or some sh*t and was on vacation of the fourth (with the continuation of the stomach virus. Let me tell ya...8 hour drive....numerous bathrooms stops....worst vacation ever, but I couldn't get out of it)

I found a new supplement though....Maalox!!

LD
LMAO!! Yeah, I never catch anything, 'cept for bronchitis 'cuz of my asthma, every time it's flu season, my friends avoid me like the plague because I carry it but don't get it, lol. One time though, I did get a stomach virus, helped me in reducing my 40 yard sprint time, seeing as how the bathroom was upstairs and roughly 40 yards away. Think I wound up dropping a sec or two off my time. Could have been more, but I only had it for like 24 hours. Take care buddy!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!! Yeah, I never catch anything, 'cept for bronchitis 'cuz of my asthma, every time it's flu season, my friends avoid me like the plague because I carry it but don't get it, lol. One time though, I did get a stomach virus, helped me in reducing my 40 yard sprint time, seeing as how the bathroom was upstairs and roughly 40 yards away. Think I wound up dropping a sec or two off my time. Could have been more, but I only had it for like 24 hours. Take care buddy!!
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

LOL LMAO

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
sounds like an underlying health issue to me!(mental maybe)!no offense bro!i had same issues like that,but with stronger products!i would have anxiety,when i wouldnt eat properly,or rest long enough!