Decavol / jungle warfare stack

suntzu4666

Awards
Thinking about running a 6 week cycle of decavol/jungle warfare. Wondering if anyone has tried stacking the two, any feed back or thoughts are greatly appreciated...Thanx

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thinking about running a 6 week cycle of decavol/jungle warfare. Wondering if anyone has tried stacking the two, any feed back or thoughts are greatly appreciated...Thanx

I haven't ran across any logs of this combo. Very interesting I must say.

Basically Methyl -ATD and a 19 Nor....very interesting. I would like to see how this comes out.

LD

suntzu4666

Awards
My thinking is that JW is supposed to sensitizes androgen receptors which I think would increase the uptake of the Decavol. Am I correct in theory here or way off base....I will post results week by week

suntzu4666

Awards
week one update

My thinking is that JW is supposed to sensitizes androgen receptors which I think would increase the uptake of the Decavol. Am I correct in theory here or way off base....I will post results week by week
OK it's the end of week one, things seem good so far.I should mention that I have tried JW in the past with very good results when stacked into other protocols hence my theory for this log. My diet is good I try to get 200-250 grams of protein 250-300 grams of carbs and fats. Training split is 2 on 1 off 3 on 1 off the only change I've made so far is increasing my rep range into the 10-15 reps on some sets. Haven't really noticed in strength increases, maybe a little more drive when lifting by that I mean going that xtra 3 reps instead of going to 9 pushing for 12. No noticable size or vascularity but muscles seem slighty fuller

suntzu4666

Awards
Week 2 review

OK it's the end of my second week and I am up 4lbs. Strenght is about the same but still reppin pretty high. Have noticed a difference in my joints, mainly my knees. I have never really been able to do hack slides and when I did I could only do half reps because my knees couldn't take it. Now I am doing full reps ass to grass, not going heavy yet but have been adding more reps and more sets...that's a good thing plus since my pain is lessend I have been following the hacks with squats which makes for a killer leg day. If you've ever taken JW then you know about the wild vivid dreams also I have noticed some slight recomp taking place.....

suntzu4666

Awards
mid cycle update

OK it's the end of my second week and I am up 4lbs. Strenght is about the same but still reppin pretty high. Have noticed a difference in my joints, mainly my knees. I have never really been able to do hack slides and when I did I could only do half reps because my knees couldn't take it. Now I am doing full reps ass to grass, not going heavy yet but have been adding more reps and more sets...that's a good thing plus since my pain is lessend I have been following the hacks with squats which makes for a killer leg day. If you've ever taken JW then you know about the wild vivid dreams also I have noticed some slight recomp taking place.....
Mid cycle update, 3 weeks in and I'm up 5 pounds. Strength is slightly higher that's OK because I wasn't looking to get stronger, by that I mean if you can bench, squat, or deadlift 3&4 plates(45's) you should have the size to go with it. I'm more after size than strength right now. There is def some recomp going on and fullness to muscles, shoulders, traps, tri's all appear and feel fuller but I think I am holding a little more water than usual, legs have good seperation slighlty bigger and more vascular, calves are full and alot more vascular. Pumps are really good, muscles are engorged from first light warm up set through the heaviest working set and about 1 hour post workout. Haven't noticed any sides except for slight headache, ingested a little more carbs to take care of that issue. So far things seem to be going very well the combination so far seems to be having a synergestic effect muscles are full and hard all day, recomping well especally since I haven't changed my diet much(always bulking lol) joints fell better mainly shoulder and knees. The only neg I can say right now is the slight water retention, will see if that clears up with out any mod to current program...

suntzu4666

Awards
Mid cycle update, 3 weeks in and I'm up 5 pounds. Strength is slightly higher that's OK because I wasn't looking to get stronger, by that I mean if you can bench, squat, or deadlift 3&4 plates(45's) you should have the size to go with it. I'm more after size than strength right now. There is def some recomp going on and fullness to muscles, shoulders, traps, tri's all appear and feel fuller but I think I am holding a little more water than usual, legs have good seperation slighlty bigger and more vascular, calves are full and alot more vascular. Pumps are really good, muscles are engorged from first light warm up set through the heaviest working set and about 1 hour post workout. Haven't noticed any sides except for slight headache, ingested a little more carbs to take care of that issue. So far things seem to be going very well the combination so far seems to be having a synergestic effect muscles are full and hard all day, recomping well especally since I haven't changed my diet much(always bulking lol) joints fell better mainly shoulder and knees. The only neg I can say right now is the slight water retention, will see if that clears up with out any mod to current program...
Sorry I haven't updated in 2 weeks work has increased to 14hrs days 7 day a week. I stll managed to get my workouts in the gym I belong to is 24/7 so I was going late at night or real early in the morn. So hear is my wrap up of this cycle I'm up 5lbs it was 8 but due to my long work days it was really hard to hold onto weight, but my water retention has cleared up I am dry, hard and vascular. My strength really increased during the third week and has continued into the 6th week. JW's recomping ability really became more noticable about the 4th week, I stated earlier that I wasn't going to change my diet but I had to up my carbs alittle especially post workout. I am mos def bigger mostly in shoulders, tris, and quads. Pumps were amazing the entire time the slightest bit of physical labor got my muscles pumped and vainy. The decavol lived up to it's joint easing rep, during the entire cycle I never had a sore morning after joint wise there was a little stiffness some days but for the most part I can't complain. The combo of the decavol/jw worked out pretty well I didn't get as big as I wanted but I am satisfied with the results will def run cycle again during the winter......