Tomato Head breaks his cherry tomato on Hypertrop-X (sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.8%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tomato head View Post
    Thanks for the kind words guys.

The workouts are going great now! Once again I have to thank LD for letting me try this. I don't think I have ever had this much energy and aggression in the gym. Between family issues that are going on right now, I have a big project running through the production area right now and am spending 10hrs a day in a steel shop that the temps are running in the high 90's low 100's. After work I take my Hypertrop-X and 30 to 40 min later I am feeling like i just woke up and ready to go. It's too bad that I had the shoulder problem during this because I don't think I am really testing it as much as I could. I have dropped about 10lbs and am starting to get much more Vascular (feels great when I wake up and see that!!!) Shoulder is about 75 to 80% and I am now seeing some size again.

Did shoulders tonight and worked hard on them.
    Military press 185 3 sets of 15
    lateral raise 4 sets max 40lbs then drop set on last one to 20lbs
    barbell front raise 4 sets max 55lbs 12 reps
    front shrugs 4 sets max 305 for 8

40min cardio (thanks to Hypertrop- X)

12 sets of abs

No problem brother. Thanks for such a nice detailed log. Looking good!!

LD

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

Ok, one final post on this thread. I have just come back from my vacation, (for those of you that haven't been here from the beginning read the 1st post). Although I did not reach all my goals that I set out to, I have to say I felt great walking down the beach in St Thomas! For years I have been trying to loose the embarrassing belly fat that was still left over from when I was a 265# fat ass. right now I am 194lbs (started thread at 204lbs) and Hypertrop X helped me get there without loosing the gains I made this past winter. I am a hard gainer and tend to loose muscle too quickly in the past, this was not the case while taking Hypertrop X. The strongest affect I found while taking Hypertrop X was the mental focus and aggression it seemed to provide in the gym . At the beginning of this thread I blew out my shoulder and could have easily slipped into a depressive state of mind, and have done that many times in the past. That just wasn't the case here I took Hypertrop X every day and could not wait to workout! Hypertrop X made my cardio workouts insane, I could run for more time and run harder at higher levels. I am planing a full bulk cycle this winter now and a cut cycle in the spring and I can tell you this and maybe this is the best compliment I can give the guys a AMS, Hypertrop X will be the staple in that cut cycle! I would not even think of not having it in my arsenal. Thanks again to Advanced Muscle Science for allowing me to run this log for them, I hope I did a fair assessment of this product for them and for anyone who wants to try Hypertrop X in the future. Thanks again!

Name:  hypertrop x.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  78.5 KB

By the way for all of you that showed intrest My Dad is doing great! He gave us quite a scare for some time but he is a tough old guy!!:bb3:
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm glad your dad is better. Sounds like a nice vacation! I miss the beaches.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I'm glad your dad is better. Sounds like a nice vacation! I miss the beaches.

Thanks C, yea I spent every day in the water! now its back to the grind. How is the contest prep going?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by tomato head View Post
    Thanks C, yea I spent every day in the water! now its back to the grind. How is the contest prep going?
    Its not going bad, my trainer is going to cook for me starting tomorrow. I'll pay her for the groceries. So diet should be easier. Now I just have to suffer 5 weeks of asparagus! That
    and daily cardio.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.93%

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Its not going bad, my trainer is going to cook for me starting tomorrow. I'll pay her for the groceries. So diet should be easier. Now I just have to suffer 5 weeks of asparagus! That
    and daily cardio.

5 weeks is easy, well it will be easy for me I just have to read about you doing it. You'll do great! Where is the comp this year?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gia Russa Tomato Bruschetta
    By T-Bone in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 11:34 AM
  2. Italian Tomato Garden:
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 01:35 AM
  3. Got any info on Green Tomato SE?
    By poison in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 9