Tomato Head breaks his cherry tomato on Hypertrop-X (sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Glad the shoulder was doing better today!

thanks Crader, it sucks to have this at this point in the year but I guess we all have this sooner or later. Today it feels pretty good, just tight so we'll see how the rest of the week goes.

2. Yeah I have tendonitis in both shoulders, the left being the worst. My trainer told me I either quit training or sucked it up. So I muscle through the pain.Reducing weights when I need to.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yeah, keep up with the rotator cuff exercises, they should help a lot - if not, likely something's torn in there. Hope those rotations do the trick!

Yea, I read a lot of info this past week on the shoulder and the rotation movements using light weight was a common theme for re-hab so I'll keep pushing it slowly.

4. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Yeah I have tendonitis in both shoulders, the left being the worst. My trainer told me I either quit training or sucked it up. So I muscle through the pain.Reducing weights when I need to.
    Both shoulders!!! I can't sleep through with one. I will make this observation and give Hypertrop-X some credit. With my knee issue and now the shoulder pain it would be easy for me to get down on my workouts and just Half A$$ them. Thatís just not the case right now; I am still doing abs between sets and skipping rope. This stuff won't let me take it easy or think that I should back off and trust me I have in the past gotten down on myself due to an injury. I still feel like getting to the gym and putting in a hard workout on something. So I still feel good!

5. Yep we will both keep on with it and perservere! No quitters in here!

6. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Yep we will both keep on with it and perservere! No quitters in here!

Well put Kid!

7. Ok enough of this day and number crap it's getting monotonous

Did legs and cardio and had an ok day. Just ok as far as the weights went but burned up the cardio real good. Here is a question for those of you running Hypertrop-X, Are any of you hitting the wall in the afternoon? it seems like and hour or so before I go to the gym I have no energy at all. Its like I want to just go to sleep, just wondering if anyone else was feeling this and what are you doing about it?

8. I'm finding that myself, I'm countering it with the ephedrine some, but on the other hand I think its a part of my problem. My adrenal glands are blowing out. I'm going to start some Reset AD and see if it helps.

9. I'll get fatigued in the afternoon - but that's normal for me and I attribute it to a hard day at work and sometimes low blood sugar. I feel better once I get my 2:30 meal and usually have pretty good energy by the time I'm in the gym at 5 or so.

10. dropped in to see how things are going?
    •   

11. Well the shoulder is feeling a bit better the past few days, I have only hit weights lightly 3 days this week but have done cardio all week. Hypertrop- X has been working very well, mood is good, aggression in the gym is high, (I just wish I could use that aggression to push weight!) endurance has been off the hook. The endurance factor so far is IMO the best thing about Hypertrop-X, Going to hit weights a bit harder today to test the shoulder (chest) we'll see how it goes.

12. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I'm finding that myself, I'm countering it with the ephedrine some, but on the other hand I think its a part of my problem. My adrenal glands are blowing out. I'm going to start some Reset AD and see if it helps.

Crader I took some notes from you and took an ephedrine about an hour before and I had the best workout in weeks with that. Good call C.

13. Glad it helped, it seems to give me some good sweating and good energy, add the HyX to it and the endurance from it and the gym is a nice place to be!!! And the dreaded cardio is easier.

14. Quote Originally Posted by tomato head View Post
    Crader I took some notes from you and took an ephedrine about an hour before and I had the best workout in weeks with that. Good call C.

I love ephedrine.....lol. Good Stuff. C - you took it with HT-X? how was it?

sorry to make you repeat yourself.

LD

15. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    I love ephedrine.....lol. Good Stuff. C - you took it with HT-X? how was it?

sorry to make you repeat yourself.

LD

I take it three times a day, one of the doses before workout is with the HT-X. Its awesome, the HT-X gives me endurance and a clean energy and the ephedrine kicks me up into a nice energy with good sweating and fat burning. The HT-X also seems to aid me in an easier crash from the ephedrine. I feel good for about 4 hrs after taking the two. I'm also leaning out nicely, but weight is staying the same on the scale so i assume I'm gaining some muscle.

16. Quote Originally Posted by tomato head View Post
    Well the shoulder is feeling a bit better the past few days, I have only hit weights lightly 3 days this week but have done cardio all week. Hypertrop- X has been working very well, mood is good, aggression in the gym is high, (I just wish I could use that aggression to push weight!) endurance has been off the hook. The endurance factor so far is IMO the best thing about Hypertrop-X, Going to hit weights a bit harder today to test the shoulder (chest) we'll see how it goes.

Very nice log. I'd recommend keeping the running days every now and then so people can measure how long you've been using the HyperTrop-X. Sorry to learn about your shoulder, take care. I've noticed that with HyperTrop-X that there is such an effect that it can cause someone to push themselves past a sticking point however its important to listen to your body because I'd say this stuff can actually invigorate someone enough to the point where they could rip muscle right from the bone. This is truly a product that works. Have you gotten any headaches ? I can seem to only run 2 caps and get quite a boost. I've not used yohimbine before would extra water or carbs help with the headaches ?

17. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I take it three times a day, one of the doses before workout is with the HT-X. Its awesome, the HT-X gives me endurance and a clean energy and the ephedrine kicks me up into a nice energy with good sweating and fat burning. The HT-X also seems to aid me in an easier crash from the ephedrine. I feel good for about 4 hrs after taking the two. I'm also leaning out nicely, but weight is staying the same on the scale so i assume I'm gaining some muscle.

I am following the same dosage Crader and yes getting the same results. Love'n the gym with this stack!

18. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Very nice log. I'd recommend keeping the running days every now and then so people can measure how long you've been using the HyperTrop-X. Sorry to learn about your shoulder, take care. I've noticed that with HyperTrop-X that there is such an effect that it can cause someone to push themselves past a sticking point however its important to listen to your body because I'd say this stuff can actually invigorate someone enough to the point where they could rip muscle right from the bone. This is truly a product that works. Have you gotten any headaches ? I can seem to only run 2 caps and get quite a boost. I've not used yohimbine before would extra water or carbs help with the headaches ?
    Thanks for checking in Scooter, thanks for the advice on the numbering, and yes your correct with the pushing a bit harder than I should. I had already had some pain in the shoulder when I started Hypertrop-X and I think the added surge from it got me into trouble. So does this mean that LD is responsible for my shoulder problems???
    Just Kidding LD, I wish I would have found this site and people like this 2 years ago! I would have saved myself a lot of money and wasted time at the Vitamin Shop and GNC. I spent so much money during that time and not a single product did half of what I am getting from Hypertrop-X and I can't even test it yet due the shoulder issues. But will very soon!

19. Day 21
    Ok, so the end of my third week on Hypertrop-X and feeling great! Endurance at the gym has been great! Seem to be more aggressive with the workouts, not able to report any gains due to the light workouts I have had to stick to but I am starting to see some more cuts showing up. I would still have to say the effect that stands out most is the endurance factor, I have never wanted to push the way I have been the past weeks or so and it has been mostly cardio! I hate cardio! One negative result is that it has not helped my Golf score

Hopefully this week I can start to add more weight to my pushing sets and begin really testing this.

20. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Have you gotten any headaches ? I can seem to only run 2 caps and get quite a boost. I've not used yohimbine before would extra water or carbs help with the headaches ?

Sorry missed this part. No headaches for me at all, I have nothing but good feelings. The only noticeable feeling is the tingles but I have gotten used to them. Are you stacking anything else?

21. Quote Originally Posted by tomato head View Post
    Sorry missed this part. No headaches for me at all, I have nothing but good feelings. The only noticeable feeling is the tingles but I have gotten used to them. Are you stacking anything else?
    just some old version No Shotgun once and a while.

I've only recently gotten the headaches after some outdoor roller hockey (cardio) in 80+ heat.

22. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    just some old version No Shotgun once and a while.

I've only recently gotten the headaches after some outdoor roller hockey (cardio) in 80+ heat.

not sure why you would be getting the headaches, have you tried splitting the dose by half an hour, like two now and two just before the workout? I hate headaches hope it goes away for you.

23. Day 21 the workout.

Chest Day! and light triceps Added some weight for this workout.

Flat bench was able to 6 sets 3 at 95lbs and 3 at 135lbs 15reps each set.
    Incline bench (smith machine) 5 sets, 2 light and 2 at 135 1 at 185 for 10.
    close grip cable flat bench press. 4 sets max was 125/10
    incline bench cable flyís, 4 sets max was 110/9
    Peck deck one burnout drop set of 50 reps.

Triceps

Overhead extensions 4 sets max 80/9
    Reverse grip pull down 4 sets max 135/13

15min cardio

Felt really good to do some weights for a change. I waited till today to post to see how my shoulder felt. The good news is no real pain! I am a bit sore but a good work out. Iced it down last night and this morning and we'll see how it feels tonight. Still as for the Hypertrop-X, I still get the endurance and we sat for shorter times between sets last night. Still had plenty of energy for cardio! Things are looking up!

24. Awesome workout, glad to hear the shoulder is getting better!!!

25. Wow. Yeah, I'd say you've got endurance. My hat's off to ya, man - that's enough sets and reps to make my rotator cuffs hurt!

26. Thanks for the support guys! Hopefully I can stop talking about what is not working and focus in on what is working now!

Day 22

Back and light biceps.

Same dosage as the past few days. One Ephedrine about 2 hours before, and 4 Hypertrop-X 40 min before workout. This is decently my sweet spot. I get to the gym put my I-pod on with the new Disturbed CD on it, I love Disturbed during workouts!!! Note the new Avatar. I am in the zone and ready to work. No workout partner today (had to sort his sock drawer or something) so Iím on my own. Hereís how it went.

Assisted pull-ups 80lb assist 6 sets 3 wide 3 close
    Seated cable rows 4 sets max 190lb/8 (could have done more but still not ready to push it)
    Cable Lat pull-downs 4 sets max 170/8
    Cable Rope rear-delt rows 4 sets max 80lbs
    Hammer strength seated one arm Lat pulls outer grip max 135/10
    Finished off with two arm inner grip short pulls 270lbs for 12
    Hyper extensions 4 sets of 12

Biceps

Cable Rope Hammer curls 4 sets max 130/10
    Straight bar curls 3 sets and one drop set max 105/8
    Concentration curls max 35/10

15 min cardio

Felt great today, very good work out. Great pump, got myself some tan working in the yard this past weekend and wore a tank to the gym today. Good comments from people and felt great to see some separation showing up.

27. Quote Originally Posted by tomato head View Post
    Thanks for the support guys! Hopefully I can stop talking about what is not working and focus in on what is working now!

Day 22

Back and light biceps.

Same dosage as the past few days. One Ephedrine about 2 hours before, and 4 Hypertrop-X 40 min before workout. This is decently my sweet spot. I get to the gym put my I-pod on with the new Disturbed CD on it, I love Disturbed during workouts!!! Note the new Avatar. I am in the zone and ready to work. No workout partner today (had to sort his sock drawer or something) so Iím on my own. Hereís how it went.

Assisted pull-ups 80lb assist 6 sets 3 wide 3 close
    Seated cable rows 4 sets max 190lb/8 (could have done more but still not ready to push it)
    Cable Lat pull-downs 4 sets max 170/8
    Cable Rope rear-delt rows 4 sets max 80lbs
    Hammer strength seated one arm Lat pulls outer grip max 135/10
    Finished off with two arm inner grip short pulls 270lbs for 12
    Hyper extensions 4 sets of 12

Biceps

Cable Rope Hammer curls 4 sets max 130/10
    Straight bar curls 3 sets and one drop set max 105/8
    Concentration curls max 35/10

15 min cardio

Felt great today, very good work out. Great pump, got myself some tan working in the yard this past weekend and wore a tank to the gym today. Good comments from people and felt great to see some separation showing up.

Hey that was my 100th post

28. 101 posts now!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    101 posts now!!!

30. Day 23

Off day, Took 4 Hypertrop-X and did some yard work. My yard is going to look soooo good this year using this stuff!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gia Russa Tomato Bruschetta
    By T-Bone in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2011, 12:34 PM
  2. Italian Tomato Garden:
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 02:35 AM
  3. Healthy Tomato Soup
    By yeahright in forum Recipes
    Replies: 0