Nocturnabol - AnabolicMinds.com

Nocturnabol

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Nocturnabol

I got a 3 pill sample pack in and took my first pill about 30 min ago and it works!!! I'm getting so tired!! Yeah!

So barring that it does not make me tired in the am I might have a new favorite. I have the worst sleep issues and often can not sleep without getting up several times a night. i'm crossing my fingers here!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I got a 3 pill sample pack in and took my first pill about 30 min ago and it works!!! I'm getting so tired!! Yeah!

So barring that it does not make me tired in the am I might have a new favorite. I have the worst sleep issues and often can not sleep without getting up several times a night. i'm crossing my fingers here!
    It's very good stuff C. I've added it into my sleep arsenal.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

this is good stuff, only a little groggy in the am, def a solid product (based soley of one use however)
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Answers

Well I did wake up groggy but in its defense I was only able to get 5 hours sleep. But I did not wake up any and had some decent dreams. I have two more caps so I will definitley use it tonight.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I took three capsules and only got six hours. woke up once in the middle of sleep and awoke two hrs before I had my alarm for(8 hrs) and didn't go back to sleep..just laying there in till alarm went off.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I LOVE Nocturnabol! My question is: wtf is green tomato SE?
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I was wondering the same thing. Its a sleep supplement obviously right guys?

L-theanine, gaba, phenibut, has always worked well for me. Ill trying Typtophan b6 combo now because I read an article in life extension on typtophan on how its good for normal people and sleep.(not depressed folks who it has some folklore that thats who its for)I'm happy and I know , and I'm taking it for sleep.

(you can also take it during the day beforte and after meals[at least an hour before and after] for decreased appetaite and serotin production. Studies show taking at night-time it doeesnt have much serotin release. thats what life extensuions says
    *Note I haven't seen the research*
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Board Sponsor
    Answers

I like it too. LD get DC to send me some more, I am all out!
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Howdy there!!
    Yup, I'm the new guy here,but just figured I'd add my two cents about Nocturnabol. I bought it because I had good gains from Endothil CR (mainly arms) and they both share Green tomato extract and Nocturanbol was cheaper, haha. Anyways, I got some of the best sleep ever with Nocturnabol, but since then, I have started stacking it with: ZMA, 1.5 grams of GABA, and 500mg of Prosource's Dopatech HGH (Mucuna pruiens or however you spell it.) I usually wake up several times a night, but not on this stack!! No joke, I went to bed laying on my back and woke up in exactly the same spot and position, didn't toss or turn at all, and I woke up feeling totally refreshed. My girlfriend said it was like "Sleeping next to someone else," still not sure how to take that one. Soooo, I highly recommend Nocturnabol, and even more so the stack that I use. Haven't noticed any "Vivid" dreams or weird stuff that others talk about, not to say it doesn't happen, just didn't happen with me. I would recommend that you don't take it unless you can get at least six hours of undisturbed sleep. Have been woken up before in less than that, took some work, and short of a fire, wasn't really motivated to get up, and even then considered hitting the snooze bar. Enjoy!!
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Subweevil's stack should have a disclaimer
    "do not operate machinery"
    good night
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Scooter,
    Haha, yeah, I shoulda thought of that "Heavy machinery" disclaimer, good one. With that stack though, you'r not gonna feel like doing anything except nappy time in about ten minutes. Seriously, haven't slept this well in forever. Gotta make sure you can get at least six hours sleep on this. I cycle the stack every other month when I'm inclined to get better sleep. So far, it's all been good. Nothing that the doctors have seen out of the ordinary when I went in for my physical and some blood work, so if anyone else has any input, it's always more than welcome. take care!!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I took three capsules and only got six hours. woke up once in the middle of sleep and awoke two hrs before I had my alarm for(8 hrs) and didn't go back to sleep..just laying there in till alarm went off.

3 caps
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I like it too. LD get DC to send me some more, I am all out!
    Will do. I got a case of those bad boys. I love the stuff. It is a really good formula if I do say so myself.

LD
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Howdy there!!
    Yup, I'm the new guy here,but just figured I'd add my two cents about Nocturnabol. I bought it because I had good gains from Endothil CR (mainly arms) and they both share Green tomato extract and Nocturanbol was cheaper, haha. Anyways, I got some of the best sleep ever with Nocturnabol, but since then, I have started stacking it with: ZMA, 1.5 grams of GABA, and 500mg of Prosource's Dopatech HGH (Mucuna pruiens or however you spell it.) I usually wake up several times a night, but not on this stack!! No joke, I went to bed laying on my back and woke up in exactly the same spot and position, didn't toss or turn at all, and I woke up feeling totally refreshed. My girlfriend said it was like "Sleeping next to someone else," still not sure how to take that one. Soooo, I highly recommend Nocturnabol, and even more so the stack that I use. Haven't noticed any "Vivid" dreams or weird stuff that others talk about, not to say it doesn't happen, just didn't happen with me. I would recommend that you don't take it unless you can get at least six hours of undisturbed sleep. Have been woken up before in less than that, took some work, and short of a fire, wasn't really motivated to get up, and even then considered hitting the snooze bar. Enjoy!!

Cool.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  166 lbs.
    Answers

I had some awesome sleep with it.

And 2 months for the price of one, a steal!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  87 lbs.
    Answers

This is awesome stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nocturnabol
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 02:18 PM
  2. nocturnabol and ZMA