1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hyper Pump Reviews

Got my box of Hyper Pump about a week ago and been sick and blah lately but hey, here's my reviews after using roughly half of my box!

Taste: GREAT. It tastes exactly like if you drank the unfrozen liquid of a Lime Fla-Vor-Ice.

Pump: GREAT. The first two times I used it was moving towards carb depletion (high volume) and got a great pump -- even on the second workout when I wasn't carb saturated! In addition to that, I used it twice for low-rep strength workouts and even got a nice pump out of that -- at only 3-5 reps! Pretty impressed with that..

Energy/Endurance VERY GOOD. I don't believe this is marketed as an endurance product and that's probably a smart move -- but, it most certainly does give a nice energy boost (especially for the initial 30-40 minutes after drinking it). As long as workouts are kept around that range, it certainly helps crank out an extra rep or two (which I consistently have done while using it). Also, very intrigued at the addition of Yohimbine, which is a wonderful addition to the product -- especially for someone on a cut!

Sensations: GOOD. The Beta-Alanine is a little too much for me, and the tingling can become slightly bothersome. However, this isn't to say that heavier lifters (I've been cutting am only sitting at about 187) or those who are more resistant to BA (which I'm certainly not!) might find the dosage very appropriate.. aside from that, I felt no ill effects -- only positive ones!

Convenience: GREAT. It's a tiny little bottle that has a sizable impact on performance -- what more can I say? No mixing, no measuring, just extremely convenient and quick to take!

Overall Opinion: VERY GOOD. As a preWO supplement, Hyper Pump is a great option and I suggest anybody in the market give it a shot. An increase pump, energy, and drive is definitely there. It's convenient, tastes great, and does what it says it does! A very good, solid product that I am happy to be using!

An additional thanks to Laze for allowing me to try this out! I'll be sure to update this again once I've finished the whole box.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.68%

Nice summary. Very to the point with all the right details.

Anyone else??

LD
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i like it. i will x2 everything he said on the 3 bottles i tried, the resti am saving to spike with hypterop-x
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
    •   

4. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

i really liked the "handiness" factor. You can keep a few in your gym bag, they don't need to be refrigerated. Also, unlike most preworkouts, you can take it just before workout (instead of needing 1/2 hour) and it still gives a great pump. So you can go do a workout on a moments notice and still get a good preworkout supp in.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.68%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i really liked the "handiness" factor. You can keep a few in your gym bag, they don't need to be refrigerated. Also, unlike most preworkouts, you can take it just before workout (instead of needing 1/2 hour) and it still gives a great pump. So you can go do a workout on a moments notice and still get a good preworkout supp in.

Very true. We had some owners of other supp companies try it. One thing they mentioned was that they could feel it within 10 minutes. Good Stuff. One mentioned that the BA tingles were intense

LD
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.09%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I just finished the rest of the Hyper Pump yesterday and the last several servings only confirmed my initial impressions. No reason for another lengthy write-up, but everything I mentioned in my initial review continued! Great pumps, really convenient, and a great overall product..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Crushed Personal Best With Hyper Pump!
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 10:38 PM
  2. Hypertrop-x/Hyper PUMP log (sponsored)
    By Speed321 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 08:14 PM
  3. Hyper Pump Review by Mixelflick
    By Mixelflick in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 02:53 PM
  4. New Product Hyper Pump FREE!!
    By LazeDragon in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 01:08 AM
  5. New Product Hyper Pump FREE!!