AMS Stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Question AMS Stack

I've been reading through some some of the posts and exercising my search privileges but still have a few questions. I had orginally looked at an ams stack, but it seemed much more costly and the feedback simply wasn't there at the time. So I instead ran and logged a havoc cycle late winter:

RPN Havoc Cycle Review

So what can we agree on as the minimum effective dosing schedule? I remember the original 1ad and being told to double whatever the bottle said. I believe 400-600 is what i've been reading. If this is the case i can get a triple set bundle (1ad, 4ad, aromX) for around $77 but i'd have to double that order. This would be exactly twice the cost of the havoc cycle including pct.

As far as PCT is the aromX junk? I used 6 oxo after the havoc and my strength was staying about the same and i was getting leaner. I'm still a little paranoid so i might shop around for my post cycle.

Thanks in advance!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

i've read some half worthless logs on other forums, even seen a few of you guys around! The stack just seems really underdosed for the price. Think I'll be logging havoc again, or holding out to see what ergo's new 1ad is like.

3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faetfiada View Post
    I've been reading through some some of the posts and exercising my search privileges but still have a few questions. I had orginally looked at an ams stack, but it seemed much more costly and the feedback simply wasn't there at the time. So I instead ran and logged a havoc cycle late winter:

RPN Havoc Cycle Review

So what can we agree on as the minimum effective dosing schedule? I remember the original 1ad and being told to double whatever the bottle said. I believe 400-600 is what i've been reading. If this is the case i can get a triple set bundle (1ad, 4ad, aromX) for around $77 but i'd have to double that order. This would be exactly twice the cost of the havoc cycle including pct.

As far as PCT is the aromX junk? I used 6 oxo after the havoc and my strength was staying about the same and i was getting leaner. I'm still a little paranoid so i might shop around for my post cycle.

Thanks in advance!

I have found that it truely depends on the person. These are non-methylated prohormones so they are going to be more expensive, however they are non-toxic to your liver.

Arom-X is not junk at all, it contains ATD, which has been proven many times over. 6 oxo is only AT.

What you decide to do with your body is completely up to you. Non-methylated products seem to offer an advantage as far as general health concerns go, but are hard to find. I like Havoc and have run it several times, IMO it's a great supplement. So either way you go I think you'll be good to go.

LD

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    I have found that it truely depends on the person. These are non-methylated prohormones so they are going to be more expensive, however they are non-toxic to your liver.

Arom-X is not junk at all, it contains ATD, which has been proven many times over. 6 oxo is only AT.

What you decide to do with your body is completely up to you. Non-methylated products seem to offer an advantage as far as general health concerns go, but are hard to find. I like Havoc and have run it several times, IMO it's a great supplement. So either way you go I think you'll be good to go.

LD
    thanks for reply. i should have 2x 1ad, 2x 4ad, and 2x aromX at my doorstep sometime this week. i'd like the cycle to last 6 weeks or so, but i think that maxes at 3 cap/day. i figure on running the aromX during cycle, but should i get a serm for this or burn up some leftover 6oxo?

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Log started today. Not keeping as strict training diary for this as I did with the epi log. I will post measurements before and after. My current picture is my 'before'. If i figure out how to put a pic here i'll edit and add it. Diet will be basically clean bulking. Training will be anywhere from 4-15 rep range. I will be doing a little cardio this time around (think i'm up to 8 sessions for the year). I'll post dosing schedule when it's concrete.

Stats as of: 5/12/08

Height: 67"
    Weight: 161
    BF: 10.5%
    BMI: 25.2
    Shoulder: 47"
    Chest: 37"
    Waist: 33"
    Hips: 38"
    Biceps: 15"
    Forearms: 11.5"
    Thigh: 21.5"
    Calves: 15"

Training:
    Chest/Tri
    Lats/Bi/Forearms
    Abs/Cardio (30 minutes low intensity)
    Delts/Traps
    Quads/Hams/Calves
    Abs/Cardio (30 minutes low intensity)
    Rest

6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Added low dose of AromX before bed. Just 2 caps. So far this week workouts have been nice and brutal. Appetite may be increased some. "tennis/lifting too heavy elbow" is acting up, so i've been cutting out drumming and whatever else i can to give it more rest. :

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by faetfiada View Post
    Added low dose of AromX before bed. Just 2 caps. So far this week workouts have been nice and brutal. Appetite may be increased some. "tennis/lifting too heavy elbow" is acting up, so i've been cutting out drumming and whatever else i can to give it more rest. :

Oh man I hate it for you my man.

LD

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1