Bundled Deals

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,
Jus to let you know I have been working on getting together some bundled deals for a decreased price. Our sales guy is spear heading this and should have an answer shortly. Hyper Pump, 1-Ando and Decavol will be involved. Any suggestions on bundling our products?

Thanks,
LD

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
well, i can only speculate for others laze, but me, i would hit up a decavol/nocturnabol combo. decavol seems to be a mild-runner, but from the bit i've read of it, is giving results. i like that. so we got our synthetic hormones pumpin' by day to hit the iron/tear muscle! then, by night, we can get optimal stages of sleep with that nocturnabol to repair. deep sleep is king to fitness. some people, however, might not be so keen on having that combo, as they only think of supps to take for when their eyes are open. some would just want you to throw them two bottles of decavol for the price of one and some change.

i would prefer one bottle of decavol with a bottle of nocturnabol for the price of 1 decavol and a little less change. hope that makes sense.

but as far as the three you have put together to be bundled, i'd prefer hymperpump/decavol to be together. you can use that hyperpump for after your cycle to assist in intensity/rocketing nutrients to that new muscle!:dl:

hope this helps in some way, if any, laze.

Eric.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, i can only speculate for others laze, but me, i would hit up a decavol/nocturnabol combo. decavol seems to be a mild-runner, but from the bit i've read of it, is giving results. i like that. so we got our synthetic hormones pumpin' by day to hit the iron/tear muscle! then, by night, we can get optimal stages of sleep with that nocturnabol to repair. deep sleep is king to fitness. some people, however, might not be so keen on having that combo, as they only think of supps to take for when their eyes are open. some would just want you to throw them two bottles of decavol for the price of one and some change.

i would prefer one bottle of decavol with a bottle of nocturnabol for the price of 1 decavol and a little less change. hope that makes sense.

but as far as the three you have put together to be bundled, i'd prefer hymperpump/decavol to be together. you can use that hyperpump for after your cycle to assist in intensity/rocketing nutrients to that new muscle!:dl:

hope this helps in some way, if any, laze.

Eric.

Hell yes it does. Totally makes sense and one of the smartest posts I have read in a while. So true...many only think of the supps for working out or during the day, sleep horrible and wonder why their gains suck. Happens ALL THE TIME!

Exactly what I was looking for. I would rather get the opinions from you guys and bring it to the people so to speak.

Very well written my man.

Any other stackable options you guys (by you guys I mean ladies as well) would like to see?

LD

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Can you work on getting a reduced cost bundle of 1-Androsterone together? Something like either a twin pack or a three pack.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really the supa combo pack, 3 1-ad + 2 4-ad would be the killer :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like this idea Laze. Like everyone else is sayin either bundle the androsterone or a 1andro/4ad stack or even a decavol/4andro stack. Nocturnabol is cheap on its own so I think if u stick with the hormones mostly ull be good to go buddy!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
IMO, I like the idea of single hormonal product twin packs. It just seems like the way to go. BTW, are their any plans to replace ATD in 4-AD with the alpha isomer of androsterone? That seems like a great idea too.