Crushed Personal Best With Hyper Pump!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well lets start out with a little about my self, i'm 29 6'2 at 176 pounds. My work-out routine is 5 on 2 off focusing 1 body part per-day.I've worked out constant now for 3 months.I had to take a few years off due to hip surgery.

Today was my first day using HYPER PUMP and as usual i was very skeptic of any new product. The taste was decent could'nt complain,I've tasted alot worse.It did'nt take long to kick in either like 10 mins. My muscles looked more fuller and harder than with any other N.O product i've used before. I was now ready for my chest work-out.

Let me be the first to tell you my bench press is awful, i make sure to work harder every week to get it on par with rest of muscles. Beleive it or not i hit my personal best today with 200lb on the flat bench. I know this might not be much to sum, but i usually only get 165lb a couple times. There can't be any other reason i did so well other than the extra help from HYPER PUMP. It gave me a lil more confidence than usual, i've only used one other N.O. product which was NO-XPLODE with no such results.The hyper pump kept my muscle soaked with fluids,actually made work-out alot easyer. Felt pumped entire time.:woohoo:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
The effect of HYPER PUMP has become more pronounced now.I feel it in all my mucles now while working out.I'm doing alot more weight this week than in previous work-out sessions. I'm sure it has alot to do with this product.

Friday's are the dreaded leg day and this week turned out not so bad.Hit another personal record on my sqauts up to 275. Let me tell u this is ALOT for someone who's had major hip surgery.Im very impressed with HYPER PUMP.

"IT REALLY WORKS" Try it, you will not be let down.

I've only noticed one bad thing about product, my face and neck seems to burn 10 minutes after taking it ,water splashed on it does'nt even seem to help.It goes away after a short time but i'm wondering has anyone else noticed this or am i the only one. This lil problem i can deal with because the results speak for them selve's.

Jdub

Awards
The red burning sensation your are getting is from the beta alanine, and it pretty much tells you its working. Some call it the tingles, and for most its not bad. Your body will adjust to it and eventually you wont even feel it anymore. Your just not used to the beta!

Good luck breaking more PR!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The effect of HYPER PUMP has become more pronounced now.I feel it in all my mucles now while working out.I'm doing alot more weight this week than in previous work-out sessions. I'm sure it has alot to do with this product.

Friday's are the dreaded leg day and this week turned out not so bad.Hit another personal record on my sqauts up to 275. Let me tell u this is ALOT for someone who's had major hip surgery.Im very impressed with HYPER PUMP.

"IT REALLY WORKS" Try it, you will not be let down.

I've only noticed one bad thing about product, my face and neck seems to burn 10 minutes after taking it ,water splashed on it does'nt even seem to help.It goes away after a short time but i'm wondering has anyone else noticed this or am i the only one. This lil problem i can deal with because the results speak for them selve's.
Nice work!! Congrats on the breaking the personal goal!! That's awesome.

Yeah the BA will give you that sensation, however it will go away after a while. You'll get use to it.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the input...i did some research and came up with same thing .

HYPER PUMP has been doing great for me this week.I've topped a few more personal bests, but nothing with great weight. I have noticed the difference in my performance sence i started hyper pump.Today is my chest day im really looking forward to see if im gonna get any heavyer weight up today.It's hard for me to find my max because i have no spotter so im allways real leary on up'n the weight ,hate to look stupid by getting strangeled by barbell..lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well chest work-out went as expected,made significant progress compared to few weeks ago. This product put me on another level, it keeps me super pumped through whole work-out.Getting use to the face burning thing really dont feel it anymore.Just gonna suc when samples run out.Will for sure need it for future work-outs.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well chest work-out went as expected,made significant progress compaed to few week ago. wThis product put me on another level keeps me super pumped whole work-out.Getting use to the face burning thing really dont feel it anymore.Just gonna suc when samples run out.Will for sure need it for future work-outs.

This is the best log I have seen in terms of personal records being broke. The first post with your bench press inprovements was tremendous....I gotta say again NICE FREAKIN WORK!! Truely Amazing.

You got a PM!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hyper Pump has been great for me. I really thank you for letting me try it. With out it i might not have got that kinda weight up for a while. It's actually made me push my self that lil bit harder with every work-out. Very impressed and will continue to use in future.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the input...i did some research and came up with same thing .

HYPER PUMP has been doing great for me this week.I've topped a few more personal bests, but nothing with great weight. I have noticed the difference in my performance sence i started hyper pump.Today is my chest day im really looking forward to see if im gonna get any heavyer weight up today.It's hard for me to find my max because i have no spotter so im allways real leary on up'n the weight ,hate to look stupid by getting strangeled by barbell..lol
LOL...Had that happen a few times back in the day. Luckily I was at home....but it did suck calling for mom to come save ya.

LD

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
No doubt,i wish had a partener so i could really put this stuff to the test,i beleive i can get alot more out-put, but worried about hittn the extra weight with-out a spotter.I wish there was away for everybody on this board to see what kinda result Hyper Pump can produce,its totally amazing.All the other pre-workout supplements are in a loosing battle. Time to wave the white flag bro's Hyper Pump is coming.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No doubt,i wish had a partener so i could really put this stuff to the test,i beleive i can get alot more out-put, but worried about hittn the extra weight with-out a spotter.I wish there was away for everybody on this board to see what kinda result Hyper Pump can produce,its totally amazing.All the other pre-workout supplements are in a loosing battle. Time to wave the white flag bro's Hyper Pump is coming.

I swear you alone are making me excited about my own product....LOL. I gotta do a full run of this stuff.

LD

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well i held on to that last bottle as long as possible,but its gone now..lol.

Today was my arm day and other than pulling a muscle or sumtn last time i worked out everything went great as usual.There is one thing i would like to tell people about HYPER PUMP, this stuff will really help you get that extra weight up,but if your not carefull you will hurt your-self. I know this for a fact,i've started puttn up enormous weight with the help of this product exspecially with my barbell curls.Take your time ,i know its hard when u feel like u can lift a bus after just 15 from taking it. It will allow you to get over that damn hump every one hits ,but just take your time,your body will be wanting to quit before Hyper Pump does..lol

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well i held on to that last bottle as long as possible,but its gone now..lol.

Today was my arm day and other than pulling a muscle or sumtn last time i worked out everything went great as usual.There is one thing i would like to tell people about HYPER PUMP, this stuff will really help you get that extra weight up,but if your not carefull you will hurt your-self. I know this for a fact,i've started puttn up enormous weight with the help of this product exspecially with my barbell curls.Take your time ,i know its hard when u feel like u can lift a bus after just 15 from taking it. It will allow you to get over that damn hump every one hits ,but just take your time,your body will be wanting to quit before Hyper Pump does..lol

Very good advice John. This goes form some suppelments and mainly pro-hormones can be the worst. I'm glad you liked this product and it assist you in surpassing some of your goals. Readers will be truely greatful for the informative and well done log, as I m.

LD

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nic e results JJ. i enjoyed the fast acting formula this has to offer as well. however, i am saving my bottles to run with hypertrop-x

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yea ,texaslifter your gonna love this stuff,i could'nt be that patient with it though,mines all gone :(

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah i used a couple bottles. i ahve had mine sittin around for about a month or two and now it is about to play to my advantage in about 3 weeks

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah i used a couple bottles. i ahve had mine sittin around for about a month or two and now it is about to play to my advantage in about 3 weeks

The anticipation......sucks doesn't it. I guess I need to learn to exercise some patience...lol

LD

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well i've had a few work-outs without the HYPER PUMP and let me tell u they have been lack luster to say the least.Motivation is down, plus energy during extra reps is low,i see now more than ever how much of a positive impact HYPER PUMP had on my gym time.LD, i need my fix..LMAO

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well i've had a few work-outs without the HYPER PUMP and let me tell u they have been lack luster to say the least.Motivation is down, plus energy during extra reps is low,i see now more than ever how much of a positive impact HYPER PUMP had on my gym time.LD, i need my fix..LMAO

Soon my friend sooon. I hear ya on that...feels like there is totally something missing w/o it...wierd.

LD

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah,i cant wait to run the next log,i hope to get the HYPER PUMP soon so i can maybe run it with the other thats come thursday..lol. LD, do u think u can get that out to me in next few weeks and do u know yet how much u were gonna give me for using my testimonial.I'm hoping for a dump truck load,but will settle for any.LMAO
THANKS,LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah,i cant wait to run the next log,i hope to get the HYPER PUMP soon so i can maybe run it with the other thats come thursday..lol. LD, do u think u can get that out to me in next few weeks and do u know yet how much u were gonna give me for using my testimonial.I'm hoping for a dump truck load,but will settle for any.LMAO
THANKS,LD

I'll see what I can do. Don't worry I'll hook you up!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I'll see what I can do. Don't worry I'll hook you up!!
I have no doubt that you will hook it up,been right on point with everything.As allways thanks for everything,glad to be associated wth this company.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I need some more Hyper Pump LD..LOL Itook that sampe today after not having it for few weeks and let me tell you I NEED IT......My work out went great using it and the Hypertrop-x,I mean great,felt like a bull.lol

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I need some more Hyper Pump LD..LOL Itook that sampe today after not having it for few weeks and let me tell you I NEED IT......My work out went great using it and the Hypertrop-x,I mean great,felt like a bull.lol

Definitely working on it bro. Sending out the last run of HyperTrop-X, then I can focus on the testimonal page...and it'll be on it's way. I'll have the HTX shipped this week.

LD

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
no problem LD,thanks for everything.