Hyperpump impressions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. second to last workout on this box of hyperpump. was chest and shoulders, went very nicely. Got a really good chest pump, and some fair pump in my forearms too. shoulders are more sore than pumped. The forearm pump felt good, that doesn't happen all the time. vascularity was noticeably up as well, I should have mentioned that on leg day later in the day I noticed a couple of veins appearing on my shins

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    second to last workout on this box of hyperpump. was chest and shoulders, went very nicely. Got a really good chest pump, and some fair pump in my forearms too. shoulders are more sore than pumped. The forearm pump felt good, that doesn't happen all the time. vascularity was noticeably up as well, I should have mentioned that on leg day later in the day I noticed a couple of veins appearing on my shins

Wow veins in your shins....NICE. Now that is pumped...lol.

Great log Easy...nicely done. So I guess one more bottle for ya huh?

LD
    •   

3. 1 left. I think i'll likely buy a box. Not sure I would use it every workout, but its definitely handy, and kicks in quick. So its very handy to have around. Most other preworkout/pump products more or less require empty stomach and taking them 30-60 minutes beforehand, neither of which is necessary with hyperpump

I guess thats something I left out mentioning due to alzheimers. I never noticed a significant difference in hyperpumps effects on an empty stomach vs recent meal. Thats a piece of what makes it handy particularly for me, as with the new baby its toss a coin as to when I eat or work out

4. last dose. missed it the other day on squats/back, which was ok cause I kinda wanted to end it with a chest/shoulders anyhow

did a slightly extended chest workout as i'm trying to get it to "catch up", plus I have to travel for a couple days this week so my next chest workout will be a day later than normal. by the end of chest I had a nice chest pump, as well as a solid triceps pump. Shoulders were nice too. Did biceps after too just as a fill in, and that felt quite good.

5. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    last dose. missed it the other day on squats/back, which was ok cause I kinda wanted to end it with a chest/shoulders anyhow

did a slightly extended chest workout as i'm trying to get it to "catch up", plus I have to travel for a couple days this week so my next chest workout will be a day later than normal. by the end of chest I had a nice chest pump, as well as a solid triceps pump. Shoulders were nice too. Did biceps after too just as a fill in, and that felt quite good.
    The last bottle...NOOO...lol. I don't even have that much only 11 left.

LD
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HyperPump @ NP
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 08:55 AM
  2. A different kind of HyperPump log
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 12:50 PM