Hyperpump impressions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. today I forgot the hyperpump until the middle of my second set of flat bench. little details, a lot on my mind with the new baby I took it and went online for 10 min or so to let it settle then went back to the workout. Was really nice I have a good solid pump going thru my chest and shoulders still 2 hours later. wish I would have worked bis too

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    today I forgot the hyperpump until the middle of my second set of flat bench. little details, a lot on my mind with the new baby I took it and went online for 10 min or so to let it settle then went back to the workout. Was really nice I have a good solid pump going thru my chest and shoulders still 2 hours later. wish I would have worked bis too

Next log Ginko....lol.
    •   

3. today's dosing was a little different. for a change I took 4 rpm an hour previous on empty stomach, and only had a shake preworkout. I took the hyperpump 15 minutes preworkout and had a REALLY good workout. hit a new PR in squats (300lbs) as well as wide grip lat pulldowns (200lbs). have a nice upper back pump, and its 3 hrs later

4. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    today's dosing was a little different. for a change I took 4 rpm an hour previous on empty stomach, and only had a shake preworkout. I took the hyperpump 15 minutes preworkout and had a REALLY good workout. hit a new PR in squats (300lbs) as well as wide grip lat pulldowns (200lbs). have a nice upper back pump, and its 3 hrs later

LOL great minds think alike. My pre-workout is RPM and Hyperpump. I thought of it earlier today at work and they only have one similar NO ingredient. I figured this would be a killer combo. I use RPM pre-workout all the time, now that I have some Hyperpump I figured I would use them both...lol.

That's kind of freaky.

LD

5. I always have rpm here but don't always use it. with the early morning workouts i don't quite get a full hour, and I generally have a very light meal inbetween. so rpm doesn't work too well for me then, so I use it more for general energy purposes, and cardio days
    •   

6. second to last workout on this box of hyperpump. was chest and shoulders, went very nicely. Got a really good chest pump, and some fair pump in my forearms too. shoulders are more sore than pumped. The forearm pump felt good, that doesn't happen all the time. vascularity was noticeably up as well, I should have mentioned that on leg day later in the day I noticed a couple of veins appearing on my shins

7. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    second to last workout on this box of hyperpump. was chest and shoulders, went very nicely. Got a really good chest pump, and some fair pump in my forearms too. shoulders are more sore than pumped. The forearm pump felt good, that doesn't happen all the time. vascularity was noticeably up as well, I should have mentioned that on leg day later in the day I noticed a couple of veins appearing on my shins

Wow veins in your shins....NICE. Now that is pumped...lol.

Great log Easy...nicely done. So I guess one more bottle for ya huh?

LD

8. 1 left. I think i'll likely buy a box. Not sure I would use it every workout, but its definitely handy, and kicks in quick. So its very handy to have around. Most other preworkout/pump products more or less require empty stomach and taking them 30-60 minutes beforehand, neither of which is necessary with hyperpump

I guess thats something I left out mentioning due to alzheimers. I never noticed a significant difference in hyperpumps effects on an empty stomach vs recent meal. Thats a piece of what makes it handy particularly for me, as with the new baby its toss a coin as to when I eat or work out

9. last dose. missed it the other day on squats/back, which was ok cause I kinda wanted to end it with a chest/shoulders anyhow

did a slightly extended chest workout as i'm trying to get it to "catch up", plus I have to travel for a couple days this week so my next chest workout will be a day later than normal. by the end of chest I had a nice chest pump, as well as a solid triceps pump. Shoulders were nice too. Did biceps after too just as a fill in, and that felt quite good.

10. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    last dose. missed it the other day on squats/back, which was ok cause I kinda wanted to end it with a chest/shoulders anyhow

did a slightly extended chest workout as i'm trying to get it to "catch up", plus I have to travel for a couple days this week so my next chest workout will be a day later than normal. by the end of chest I had a nice chest pump, as well as a solid triceps pump. Shoulders were nice too. Did biceps after too just as a fill in, and that felt quite good.
    The last bottle...NOOO...lol. I don't even have that much only 11 left.

LD
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1T/4AD/4OHT Transdermal Cycle Impressions
    By Syr in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 07:42 PM
  2. Impressed with M5AA!
    By Juicemonkey101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-20-2004, 07:07 PM
  3. So far so good, Very Impressed.