stack?

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
How would 1ad/4ad/decavol be as a stack, or is that too much (overkill)?

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How would 1ad/4ad/decavol be as a stack, or is that too much (overkill)?

That's actually a great idea for a stack. Bascially your looking at test and deca, which are both very powerfull and work great together.

Good Idea BoSox!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Will i be miserable taking it? Will i have any sides...lethargy, shut down, back pumps?

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will i be miserable taking it? Will i have any sides...lethargy, shut down, back pumps?
No you should feel great actually. Side effects depend soley on the person, so I could not tell you exactly. Some common are acne, shut down, and lethary (in rare cases). You should not experience any back pumps whatsoever. Overall you should feel great in the gym and become more confident.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
you need like 2 bottles of each though. I was looking on the AMS site for the stack, 5-6 each:think:

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah depends on how you want to run it...

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Well i hope i didnt waste my money cause i bought 2 bottles of 1ad/4ad/decavol.....VERY EXPENSIVE!!! I better get freakin' huge:clean:

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well i hope i didnt waste my money cause i bought 2 bottles of 1ad/4ad/decavol.....VERY EXPENSIVE!!! I better get freakin' huge:clean:

I think you'll love it....remember to EAT. I have don't that so many times. I don't eat enough...don't gain weight but get solid. My appetite has just been crap lately!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What can i expect from this stack?????

That all DEPENDS ON YOU. Diet plays a huge role along with your workout regiment. Do you have a current regiment per days of the week? Some people have them written done...I tend to memorize mine, but I should be writting it down. My memory has gone down the tubes.

LD

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I havnt ran the 4ad/decavol yet but the 1-ad is the shizzznet. Loved that stuff, it honestly had me looking like a damn freak! I loved it!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I hope it works, because IT WAS EXPENSIVE!!!!

Yeah it is pricy due to it being a non-methyl. Now if it was a generic methyl like a superdrol clone it would be really cheap. The way I look at it is your saving your body from a controllable situation. The cost outwieghs the stress put on your body from a cheaper methyl.

Just my thoughts,
LD

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Why are non-methyls more expensive? So if this stuff sucks, do i get my $$ back;) since you are positive this stuff works so well.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why are non-methyls more expensive? So if this stuff sucks, do i get my $$ back;) since you are positive this stuff works so well.

I'm not sure why they are more expensive....just harder to find sources usually.

That's like eating your food at a restaurant and asking for your money back....lol. You can always check with where you bought it....but I m confident you'll like it.

LD