DecaVol Question

D

djl

Awards
  • Established
Has there been reports of DecaVol eventually treating joints in the same manner as true Deca? At what dosage, and how long?

Me and my shoulder (and knees!) thank you in advance for the answer!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has there been reports of DecaVol eventually treating joints in the same manner as true Deca? At what dosage, and how long?

As it eventualy converts to deca (nandrolone) im sure it will definately help the joints!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Yes there has been reports of Decavol helping joints. Seems to work pretty well from the responses we have gotten. My shoulder is a little messed up from a car wreak sometime ago and it helps for sure.

R

RoninWolf2008

Awards
19NorDehydroepiandrosterone (19NorDHEA) or better written as NorAndrostene-3b-ol,17-one is a naturally occurring C18 hormone in many mammals.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
19NorDehydroepiandrosterone (19NorDHEA) or better written as NorAndrostene-3b-ol,17-one is a naturally occurring C18 hormone in many mammals.
okay whats this mean in seventh grader terms?

I'm interested this as well for joints. do you have the most recent catches test? if so please post it

also what percent does decavol convert to deca?

R

RoninWolf2008

Awards
For more info on it Wiki has a very good 19NorDhea nor article

T

tattoopierced1

I'm running 1Andro/4AD/Deca right now and my joints dont hurt one bit. Usually when I make a big bump in weights drastically, I can especially tell a difference in my shoulders when doing DB Bench or shoulder pressing movements. This hasnt been an issue while on this stack.

I'm doing 4 a day total of each, split 2x2

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to see the paper that shows purity rate ,of the last batch, when it was tested.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in the conversion rates of these two step PHs.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Much appreciated!

T

tattoopierced1

"the conversion rates od most of our ph's are around 15 to 20 %. Dienedrone and super mastervol don't need to convert"

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To the target hormone?

That's higher than I expected.

Thanks again.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Testosterone and the DHT derivatives tend to decrease collagen synthesis while the norandros (like nandrolone) tend to increase collagen synthesis. This is a big reason for their positive effects on the joints.

So to answer your question, yes. This product taken at adequate dosages should have positive effects on joint repair.

T

tattoopierced1

Just finished up 1andro/4ad/decavol and my strength went up considerably without any joint discomfort.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I heard it converts at like 10 % percent which one would need very high doses. (like a bottle a week)and have to do heavy pct with an ai while using it. doesn't look like this ones for me unless I find out more knowledge.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Supplements 10
J Anabolics 0
U Cycle Logs 5
J Anabolics 33
Charliefit301 Anabolics 2