Company promotion?

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
How about an ams company promotion? Give members some products to test and log.:cheers:

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How about an ams company promotion? Give members some products to test and log.:cheers:

I m not sure what you mean. That is currently what I'm doing. Hyper Pump was first, then Nocturnabol...etc

is that what you mean or were you referring to a specific product?

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Decavol

Can i be the tester :box:

I m not sure if we will do prohormones...they are pretty expensive to make given non-methylation. Might in the future....we have a new PH coming out and some others....so those will take presedence first. The new PH is similar to that of Decavol (well kind of)..should be more powerful. That one I might have a couple testers depending on how sourcing goes.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Just curious! How will you get pople to buy them if there is no word of mouth? I have no seen no reviews for ams stuff anywhere. I was thinking of buying some but i dont want to buy supplements that have no reviews on them.

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
did he not just say that he is currently giving stuff out for people to log.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just curious! How will you get pople to buy them if there is no word of mouth? I have no seen no reviews for ams stuff anywhere. I was thinking of buying some but i dont want to buy supplements that have no reviews on them.

Well I can understand were you are coming from, but from a companies standpoint they lose quite a bit and you can not predict how a person will take the supplement, how their diet is, how they train etc.

So possibly their might be a bad review due to factors that can't be controlled by the company, which is a lose/lose situation to a business. I believe this part of it. Overall it's not my decision. I have a say, but I can be overruled due to only being a Vice President (obviously there is a President of AMS).

I'm for logs and it took quite a while for me to get this far. Heck I m happy that the CEO is being overly generous with these new products. I have always pushed for logs, but our products honestly sell themselves. I believe the best way to go about selling a supplement is to NOT. Advertisements are a necessity

Meaning most people (not usually people that decide to inform themselves through the use of knowledgeable board members for instance many members here and at a few other forums) tell their friends or suggest products. For example, my friends always ask how I get so big and I tell them. They trust me, combined with they know what I m talking about, usual provides some company business. I consult for many athletes; figure models to bodybuilders. I just enjoy doing it and don’t always suggest our company’s products if it’s not a good fit. Our line is expanding to were I can comfortably recommend like our new protein supplement coming out. I wasn’t able to do that before. Most consumer's take their friends advice at face value, b/c it's someone you trust. I personally have done this many times. Everything from supplements to cars.

I believe that is the most effective way to sell a product such as this. There are logs out there. Many people have tried Decavol. We get "thank you's" at least once a week regarding our products especially Decavol.

I would recommend looking into a few other boards. There are logs out there. Our products work period, however it varies from person to person due to each person's different chemistry. Pro-hormones are susceptible in this category however steroids are not, like Superdrol. No conversion takes place, etc.

Okay hopefully I didn't ramble to much off topic and displayed my point appropriately. I m with you on having logs however I don't make the final call. I have however worked at sending out samples or logs for over a year and finally got to this point (where we'll be running a lot of new samples, logs on this board). There is hope for having members run logs of our PH's, but I would not expect it anytime soon.

LD

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Its like controlled labs, they say it works to, but i cant go by what they say. They say it works too, but to be honest, i wasted my money on their supplements. You find alot of logs on controlled labs (good and bad) i wish i looked at a log before i bought it.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its like controlled labs, they say it works to, but i cant go by what they say. They say it works too, but to be honest, i wasted my money on their supplements. You find alot of logs on controlled labs (good and bad) i wish i looked at a log before i bought it.

Well you definitely don't have to take my word for it. I m probably considered biased anyway. See if you can find some people that have taken it and make your own assesment.

I have tried a couple sample packs of their products (controlled labs) and liked them....which did you try and not like? Just curious I haven't tried a lot of their products, but was under the impression they were a pretty standup company.

LD

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree wth the OP to a certain extent. Feedback is sparse on the 1-ad/4-ad products. You'll see people inquiring about them and people chiming in that it's junk and nothing comapred to the original. Yet none of those people have tried it and are just jumping to conclusions. Choosing a few objective vets to run it could possibly help change the image but again you are taking the risk that it could be for the worst.

And the fact that you don't sponsor logs on these products only deepens suspicions. If you won't comp a few logs then people think you have something to hide or that you don't really stand behind your products. I'm not implying their reasoning is sound it's just a matter of fact.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I was reading on discountanabolics today and the person said " has anyone seen of any reviews of decavol" and someone replied "no, they are underdosed and too pricey..i havent seen any reviews on them".

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill chime in and say i HAVE used there 1-androsterone with GREAT success. It may be pricey but something thats almost mg for mg as strong as original 1-ad and its legal. Cant beat that!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Ill chime in and say i HAVE used there 1-androsterone with GREAT success. It may be pricey but something thats almost mg for mg as strong as original 1-ad and its legal. Cant beat that!

See thats why you should have promotions!!! Ive done the real 1AD and it was one of the best PH's ive done (besides superdrol). Honestly, i dont know how the "not banned" stuff is like the "banned". I keep wanting to buy it, but with little or no reviews of it, i cant see myself buying it.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See thats why you should have promotions!!! Ive done the real 1AD and it was one of the best PH's ive done (besides superdrol). Honestly, i dont know how the "not banned" stuff is like the "banned". I keep wanting to buy it, but with little or no reviews of it, i cant see myself buying it.

Its about knowing your body. Just because its not banned doesnt mean its NOT good or wont work as good. I mean SD isnt banned but it will put more mass on you then 1-ad would. So whether its banned or not really is irrelevant. I have used it and enjoyed it very much.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
But to say it works just as wel as the original 1AD:jaw:

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
What, im not a company rep so im an idiot? FYI, i have a degree in biology. I think i know a little bit of the body and how it works. I would doubt very much that the "new" 1ad is as good as the "old" 1ad. If so, how come people havent written that on boards. All the boards ive seen i see very little on there. And if it is as good as the old 1ad, you need to take alot of it and it would be very expensive to run a cycle.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree wth the OP to a certain extent. Feedback is sparse on the 1-ad/4-ad products. You'll see people inquiring about them and people chiming in that it's junk and nothing comapred to the original. Yet none of those people have tried it and are just jumping to conclusions. Choosing a few objective vets to run it could possibly help change the image but again you are taking the risk that it could be for the worst.

And the fact that you don't sponsor logs on these products only deepens suspicions. If you won't comp a few logs then people think you have something to hide or that you don't really stand behind your products. I'm not implying their reasoning is sound it's just a matter of fact.
As I have said many times. I agree but I do not make the final call. Some people will make bogus claims that the products don't work or are junk, however they haven't tried it. I believe they are just uninformed. If you choose to run a product or are interested in it, do some research on the compound. I think you'll find it works well.

We have nothing to hide and stand behind our products 100%. Does it not mean anything that I have finally gotten the go ahead to run logs on our new products. Last year we won bb.com's Best new brand of the year. You don't get their with crappy products.

You guys act like I m against you. I m not, however I do understand both ends of the spectrum, maybe because I m in the business.

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats where you have ot understand the body n so forth.

Yes if you truely understand the body it will help you understand better how compounds work this is true. Not saying I m a master, but consistently try to better myself in this area.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What, im not a company rep so im an idiot? FYI, i have a degree in biology. I think i know a little bit of the body and how it works. I would doubt very much that the "new" 1ad is as good as the "old" 1ad. If so, how come people havent written that on boards. All the boards ive seen i see very little on there. And if it is as good as the old 1ad, you need to take alot of it and it would be very expensive to run a cycle.

Whoa whoa man, was i in no way shape or form saying you were an idiot? Calm down. Im saying if you were to understand androsterones and how they work its pretty interesting. Also the product is expensive which shys people away from it. I mean hell if i can gain 15lbs in 4 weeks and its 20-30 dollars why spend 120 or more on something that may not gain more then 6-8lbs? These methyls werent available really back when 1-ad first came out so that is also the reason. There are many very knowledgeable people on these boards that arent reps so relax for a minute and realize i wasnt bashing you.

Ill say it right now though, androsterones are the new wave of PHs!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

To each his it's own. I would say maybe it's not for you. Not trying to be negative in any way, but you seem to have a lot of doubts. You will make your own decision, however at this time we won't be doing logs on 1-Andro, 4-AD, SM, or Decavol. I can promise you I will keep trying for approval, but with sales consistently going up it's hard to make any type of stance.

Sincerely,
LD

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Also if you remember back in the day "old 1ad" was also expensive. So im not sure what your getting at that its expensive now, it was expensive then as well.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whoa whoa man, was i in no way shape or form saying you were an idiot? Calm down. Im saying if you were to understand androsterones and how they work its pretty interesting. Also the product is expensive which shys people away from it. I mean hell if i can gain 15lbs in 4 weeks and its 20-30 dollars why spend 120 or more on something that may not gain more then 6-8lbs? These methyls werent available really back when 1-ad first came out so that is also the reason. There are many very knowledgeable people on these boards that arent reps so relax for a minute and realize i wasnt bashing you.

Ill say it right now though, androsterones are the new wave of PHs!
I m not trying to bash anyone either. This is one of the more knowledgable forums I have been on. If I came off rude I certainly apologize as well.

Well said 3clipseGT!

LD

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I m not trying to bash anyone either. This is one of the more knowledgable forums I have been on. If I came off rude I certainly apologize as well.

Well said 3clipseGT!

LD
Thanks LD!

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As I have said many times. I agree but I do not make the final call. Some people will make bogus claims that the products don't work or are junk, however they haven't tried it. I believe they are just uninformed. If you choose to run a product or are interested in it, do some research on the compound. I think you'll find it works well.

We have nothing to hide and stand behind our products 100%. Does it not mean anything that I have finally gotten the go ahead to run logs on our new products. Last year we won bb.com's Best new brand of the year. You don't get their with crappy products.

You guys act like I m against you. I m not, however I do understand both ends of the spectrum, maybe because I m in the business.

LD
I never meant to imply any adversarial role. I'm sure you saw the threads today on other sites inquiring about your products and some people's responses. Word of mouth can have lasting impact regardless of how accurate the info being dispelled is.

Product names that are similar to those of more successful (past) products will usually draw some ire or skepticism. People may even condemn them entirely due to that alone. This is one hurdle some of your products face. Perhaps sponsored logs could help reform people's opinions but there's always the risk that it could be for the worse. But with that risk comes the potential for greater reward which of course everyone is well aware of so no point rehashing. I'm sure the "higher ups" in the company are well aware of this but sometimes a little prodding is necessary.

As for the overhyped and often times overpriced products they can often still succeed despite being junk. Effective marketing will convince the comsumer that if the product did not work for them then it lies not with the product but with the person. I've seen numerous kids in the gym complain about a product yet continue to buy it hoping for the best.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i enjoy controlled labs products. their creatine green bulge is great.
BTW they do give out logs nad such. i was given Hyperpump and their nocturnabol (spelling off) to test.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
Its like a movie. You want to see a movie you like and their are bad reviews to it. You either see a another movie or you waste your money and see the movie anyways. You cant just say something and expect someone to believe it (ie: our product works, it works just as well as the old 1AD). You need to prove it, and if your company thinks its risky, then theyre not going to sell alot of their supplements (kinda like me, not sure i want to buy a supplement that i dont know much about).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its like a movie. You want to see a movie you like and their are bad reviews to it. You either see a another movie or you waste your money and see the movie anyways. You cant just say something and expect someone to believe it (ie: our product works, it works just as well as the old 1AD). You need to prove it, and if your company thinks its risky, then theyre not going to sell alot of their supplements (kinda like me, not sure i want to buy a supplement that i dont know much about).

I completely understand where your coming from trust me. Although AMS cant really help it, the raws are crazy expensive. But coming from a non AMS rep, i can say that i definately loved my run. Will they get more feedback on it down the road? Im almost positive. The methyls will be kicked out and these are pretty much legal so i think they will be around for a while!

Ams is a great company and i have no doubt that you cant go wrong with their products.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Please take a look at this thread (if you haven't already). Post #12 in particular may interest you:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-muscle-science/87926-1-androsterone.html

I tried my best to explain how this product would likely be almost, if not just as effective as the original 1-AD. I think that understanding the biochemistry of the compound is much more convincing than freebie logs. The science behind these compounds is very sound, and for that reason they should be intriguing to those who understand them.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I completely understand where your coming from trust me. Although AMS cant really help it, the raws are crazy expensive. But coming from a non AMS rep, i can say that i definately loved my run. Will they get more feedback on it down the road? Im almost positive. The methyls will be kicked out and these are pretty much legal so i think they will be around for a while!

Ams is a great company and i have no doubt that you cant go wrong with their products.

Well thanks again 3clipseGT. Much appreciated. We have had some good reviews and logs on other sites, but I didn't copy the url. I really don't like when a rep or someone comes into a thread and says "Try our product...here is the logs" and puts down like 12 links. I think it's overkill.

It's a personal thing I guess.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Please take a look at this thread (if you haven't already). Post #12 in particular may interest you:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/advanced-muscle-science/87926-1-androsterone.html

I tried my best to explain how this product would likely be almost, if not just as effective as the original 1-AD. I think that understanding the biochemistry of the compound is much more convincing than freebie logs. The science behind these compounds is very sound, and for that reason they should be intriguing to those who understand them.

Nice job!....Actually this is one that I documented I like it so much...but that was on my old computer....so lost it.

quigs is always up on the knowledge department. I m appreciate the chance to learn from you as I have no chemistry or biology background

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
he bought 2 bottles and nothing...expensive
Just to be fair, if you look through some of the old ergo 1AD logs you will find users who claimed to be "non responders" or users who were simply unhappy with their results.

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I stacked 200mg and 200mg of 4ad and i had amazing strength and pumps:clean: