Company promotion?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    Its like controlled labs, they say it works to, but i cant go by what they say. They say it works too, but to be honest, i wasted my money on their supplements. You find alot of logs on controlled labs (good and bad) i wish i looked at a log before i bought it.
    i enjoy controlled labs products. their creatine green bulge is great.
    BTW they do give out logs nad such. i was given Hyperpump and their nocturnabol (spelling off) to test.
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0


  2. Its like a movie. You want to see a movie you like and their are bad reviews to it. You either see a another movie or you waste your money and see the movie anyways. You cant just say something and expect someone to believe it (ie: our product works, it works just as well as the old 1AD). You need to prove it, and if your company thinks its risky, then theyre not going to sell alot of their supplements (kinda like me, not sure i want to buy a supplement that i dont know much about).
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    Its like a movie. You want to see a movie you like and their are bad reviews to it. You either see a another movie or you waste your money and see the movie anyways. You cant just say something and expect someone to believe it (ie: our product works, it works just as well as the old 1AD). You need to prove it, and if your company thinks its risky, then theyre not going to sell alot of their supplements (kinda like me, not sure i want to buy a supplement that i dont know much about).

    I completely understand where your coming from trust me. Although AMS cant really help it, the raws are crazy expensive. But coming from a non AMS rep, i can say that i definately loved my run. Will they get more feedback on it down the road? Im almost positive. The methyls will be kicked out and these are pretty much legal so i think they will be around for a while!

    Ams is a great company and i have no doubt that you cant go wrong with their products.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    What, im not a company rep so im an idiot? FYI, i have a degree in biology. I think i know a little bit of the body and how it works. I would doubt very much that the "new" 1ad is as good as the "old" 1ad. If so, how come people havent written that on boards. All the boards ive seen i see very little on there. And if it is as good as the old 1ad, you need to take alot of it and it would be very expensive to run a cycle.
    Please take a look at this thread (if you haven't already). Post #12 in particular may interest you:

    1-androsterone

    I tried my best to explain how this product would likely be almost, if not just as effective as the original 1-AD. I think that understanding the biochemistry of the compound is much more convincing than freebie logs. The science behind these compounds is very sound, and for that reason they should be intriguing to those who understand them.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    I completely understand where your coming from trust me. Although AMS cant really help it, the raws are crazy expensive. But coming from a non AMS rep, i can say that i definately loved my run. Will they get more feedback on it down the road? Im almost positive. The methyls will be kicked out and these are pretty much legal so i think they will be around for a while!

    Ams is a great company and i have no doubt that you cant go wrong with their products.

    Well thanks again 3clipseGT. Much appreciated. We have had some good reviews and logs on other sites, but I didn't copy the url. I really don't like when a rep or someone comes into a thread and says "Try our product...here is the logs" and puts down like 12 links. I think it's overkill.

    It's a personal thing I guess.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Please take a look at this thread (if you haven't already). Post #12 in particular may interest you:

    1-androsterone

    I tried my best to explain how this product would likely be almost, if not just as effective as the original 1-AD. I think that understanding the biochemistry of the compound is much more convincing than freebie logs. The science behind these compounds is very sound, and for that reason they should be intriguing to those who understand them.

    Nice job!....Actually this is one that I documented I like it so much...but that was on my old computer....so lost it.

    quigs is always up on the knowledge department. I m appreciate the chance to learn from you as I have no chemistry or biology background

  7. he bought 2 bottles and nothing...expensive

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    he bought 2 bottles and nothing...expensive
    Who was this?

    I guess maybe the product isn't for you then man, sorry.

    LD

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BoSox36 View Post
    he bought 2 bottles and nothing...expensive
    Just to be fair, if you look through some of the old ergo 1AD logs you will find users who claimed to be "non responders" or users who were simply unhappy with their results.

  10. I stacked 200mg and 200mg of 4ad and i had amazing strength and pumps:clean:
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MODS...Company Promotions in wrong Forum.
    By triton185 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2010, 04:05 PM
  2. Maybe a guideline for companies in company promotions section?
    By russianstar in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 06:11 PM
  3. Company Promotions and Company News
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 08:11 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 07:07 PM
Log in
Log in