AMS Hormone Regulation Stack with Trenadol

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

AMS Hormone Regulation Stack with Trenadol

LDragon,

I am 26 years old and have been training for 11 years.
    I am currently on Day 7 of using your 1 AD/4 AD Cycle. I will be running this for 4 weeks, dosing is 5/5/4/4 respectively of the 1 AD/4 AD per week. I also have Arom X and will be using this for 4 weeks following the 1 AD/4 AD following 5/5/4/4 along with Cycle Support and possibly 6 OXO.

My question for you is this: I have a bottle of Trenadrol and was thinking of starting it week 3 of this cycle and running it through week 6, dosing it 60/90/90. Do you think that this would be overkill? It has been hard to find info on your products, that is why I ask. Thanks.

2. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattbalt View Post
    LDragon,

I am 26 years old and have been training for 11 years.
    I am currently on Day 7 of using your 1 AD/4 AD Cycle. I will be running this for 4 weeks, dosing is 5/5/4/4 respectively of the 1 AD/4 AD per week. I also have Arom X and will be using this for 4 weeks following the 1 AD/4 AD following 5/5/4/4 along with Cycle Support and possibly 6 OXO.

My question for you is this: I have a bottle of Trenadrol and was thinking of starting it week 3 of this cycle and running it through week 6, dosing it 60/90/90. Do you think that this would be overkill? It has been hard to find info on your products, that is why I ask. Thanks.

Trenadrol would be a great addition to this cycle and solidify the gains made. Should make your muscles very condense and hard as nails. Only thing I wouldn't recommend is dropping the 1-Andro/4-AD on week 4 and then running tren solo the last to weeks. This could seriously mess with your mood and cause lethargy (among other possible side effects as well). As you know 1-Andro/4-AD convert to test. You should always run test as a base especially when running a product like tren. It will suppress some of the harsher sides of the compound and shut down recovery will be shorten.

Actually 1-Andro and 4-AD are not liver toxic so running these compounds together with trenadrol should have no effect on adding to your possible sides.

LD
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks a lot for the reply!! That is basically what I thought, but I wanted to get your opinion as well.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hormone Regulation Kit
    By forcefan27 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 06:42 AM
  2. AMS Hormone Regulation Kit UTT - LOG
    By rayrayy in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 08:46 AM
  3. AMS hormone regulation kit Utt log!
    By Slammer17 in forum Cycle Info