New Product Hyper Pump FREE!!

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    You da man 3clipse! :squat:
    Hahaha
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. I would be very interested in running a log on this product. I running a log right now and I find it to be pretty motivating to log a product for others to see because you are putting yourself out there for everyone to see. I have tried many preworkout supps in the past with mixed results, but to be honest I never have tried a product with yohimbe in it before so I don't know what to expect from it. I will give you my honest opinion on the supplement because I think it is important for other people who read it to get an honest review. As far as my training goes, I am on a recomp cycle right now and I think it would stack up really well with the 11oxo that I am taking now. The ingredients look promising and I believe it would help me hit the goals that I have set for myself.

Thanks for the consideration.
    •   

3. when do we find out? just at will or is there an ideal date?

4. looks good, yohimbine is growing on me. this could be a very exciting supplement

5. You def aught to choose me because i LOVE to run any kind of logs/product reviews, and i'm also very dependable...As the ingredient profile definately looks as if Boxmeman needs to give this stuff a shot! Anyhow I'm finishing up a bulk and will begin cutting in a couple of weeks for a contest!
    •   

6. does look pretty solid. glycerin has worked well for me in metrx amped rtd's. Every ingredient has its purpose and fits well. Good on ya, mate.

7. 17g of the glycerin is a nice dose

8. I'd like to give it a try. I'm out of Cold Fusion and have no pre-workout goodies I only workout 3days/week but on the "non" workout days I have baseball practice or games for the other 3days.

Personally I am a fan of Yohimbe. I hadn't used it until late and have been loving it and pissed I didn't try it sooner.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

9. I hope I'm one of the people picked...i'd love to try this....

10. i think everyone would like to try it dude.

11. Quote Originally Posted by AABigRick View Post
    i think everyone would like to try it dude.
    But i'm special... jk

12. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    But i'm special... jk
    Oh you're special all right......haha

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

13. Well screw you all!!!! and watch me get picked!

14. i am the winner, i can feel it. lol

15. with no reputation u wont get picked... your not trustworthy

16. I'd be willing to do a log of it. I'm sure my bud TexasLifter89 would do it too. lmk

17. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    with no reputation u wont get picked... your not trustworthy

I m not going to base it off of reputation points. Let's just say at certain sites they are not used appropriately IMO. Like getting points for making a funny joke thats putting someone down. Now this site seems to be pretty upfront and more serious than the others...which I like. Hell I wouldn't have a sponsorship for it if I didn't like it.

I'll be choosing by this weekend. Good luck to all. And I m working on the rest.....Nocturnabol samples are at the manufacture now!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    Nocturnabol samples are at the manufacture now!!
    This is the product i'm very interested in. Sounds great Laze!

Legendary

19. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    I m not going to base it off of reputation points. Let's just say at certain sites they are not used appropriately IMO. Like getting points for making a funny joke thats putting someone down. Now this site seems to be pretty upfront and more serious than the others...which I like. Hell I wouldn't have a sponsorship for it if I didn't like it.

I'll be choosing by this weekend. Good luck to all. And I m working on the rest.....Nocturnabol samples are at the manufacture now!!
    I agree. I really dig the fact that this site doesn't allow for the "negative reps". That really gets abused on other boards...

20. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    This is the product i'm very interested in. Sounds great Laze!
    Nocturinabol looks to be a very good natural sleep aid. IMO, L-tryptophan is much more effective than 5-HTP in pretty much every way.

I'm glad that they didn't include phenibut in this one as well. I prefer to use phenibut as a "recreational" supplement rather than a sleep aid. Tolerance develops much too quickly, and is much better suited to be taken only on special occasions.

21. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Nocturinabol looks to be a very good natural sleep aid. IMO, L-tryptophan is much more effective than 5-HTP in pretty much every way.

I'm glad that they didn't include phenibut in this one as well. I prefer to use phenibut as a "recreational" supplement rather than a sleep aid. Tolerance develops much too quickly, and is much better suited to be taken only on special occasions.
    I could not agree more quigs. I view phenibut in the same fashion. Nocturinabol looks very interesting indeed. I'm a big fan of effective sleep aides myself.
    Last edited by Trauma1; 03-13-2008 at 11:40 PM.

Legendary

22. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    I agree. I really dig the fact that this site doesn't allow for the "negative reps". That really gets abused on other boards...

Oh really...that's cool. I noticed a more positive atmosphere as well as people's attitude....very refreshing.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    I could not agree more quigs. I view phenibut in the same fashion. Nocturinabol looks very interesting indeed. I'm a big fan of effective effects sleep aides myself.

I agree about the phenibut. Personal it's one of my favorites out of our line. I love the stuff...nice vivid dreams and it feels like an all natural falling asleep instead of a pharmaceutical which hammers you down (and most are addictive no to mention)

Later guys, Speaking of sleep...

LD

24. Quote Originally Posted by LazeDragon View Post
    I agree about the phenibut. Personal it's one of my favorites out of our line. I love the stuff...nice vivid dreams and it feels like an all natural falling asleep instead of a pharmaceutical which hammers you down (and most are addictive no to mention)

Later guys, Speaking of sleep...

LD
    Looks very nice Laze. Have a good night buddy!

Legendary

25. Definately looks nice. Im gonna have to pick some of the noct. up. Been sleeping horribly lately, i loved Somnidren GH but did get a bit dependent. I just CANT for the life of me stay asleep.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Product! White Pump Bundle Stack!
    By Sean1332 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 06:54 PM
  2. New announcement with some free product!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 04:25 PM
  3. NEW Product - Anadraulic Pump
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-16-2010, 01:59 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 02:25 PM
  5. New Product Hyper Pump FREE!!
    By LazeDragon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12