New Product Hyper Pump FREE!!
- 03-12-2008, 11:48 PM
- 03-13-2008, 12:52 PM
03-13-2008, 04:50 PM
I'd like to give it a try. I'm out of Cold Fusion and have no pre-workout goodies I only workout 3days/week but on the "non" workout days I have baseball practice or games for the other 3days.
Personally I am a fan of Yohimbe. I hadn't used it until late and have been loving it and pissed I didn't try it sooner.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
03-13-2008, 04:55 PM
03-13-2008, 05:15 PM
03-13-2008, 05:17 PM
03-13-2008, 05:20 PM
03-13-2008, 05:21 PM
03-13-2008, 05:25 PM
03-13-2008, 05:28 PM
03-13-2008, 06:06 PM
03-13-2008, 11:00 PM
I m not going to base it off of reputation points. Let's just say at certain sites they are not used appropriately IMO. Like getting points for making a funny joke thats putting someone down. Now this site seems to be pretty upfront and more serious than the others...which I like. Hell I wouldn't have a sponsorship for it if I didn't like it.
I'll be choosing by this weekend. Good luck to all. And I m working on the rest.....Nocturnabol samples are at the manufacture now!!
03-13-2008, 11:01 PM
03-13-2008, 11:14 PM
03-13-2008, 11:17 PM
I'm glad that they didn't include phenibut in this one as well. I prefer to use phenibut as a "recreational" supplement rather than a sleep aid. Tolerance develops much too quickly, and is much better suited to be taken only on special occasions.
03-13-2008, 11:19 PM
03-13-2008, 11:36 PM
03-13-2008, 11:39 PM
I agree about the phenibut. Personal it's one of my favorites out of our line. I love the stuff...nice vivid dreams and it feels like an all natural falling asleep instead of a pharmaceutical which hammers you down (and most are addictive no to mention)
Later guys, Speaking of sleep...
03-13-2008, 11:41 PM
03-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Definately looks nice. Im gonna have to pick some of the noct. up. Been sleeping horribly lately, i loved Somnidren GH but did get a bit dependent. I just CANT for the life of me stay asleep.
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
03-13-2008, 11:47 PM
03-13-2008, 11:55 PM
03-14-2008, 12:00 AM
Yeah it really sucks. I often find myself taking so many stims to stay alert, study, etc that I'll lay in bed and not be able to sleep. Then the next morning I'm sleep deprived again, take more caffeine to combat the lethargy, and the cycle continues. Having a good effective sleep aid can help to normalize sleep patterns a bit.
03-14-2008, 12:05 AM
Why you should choose me
- I work my ass off in the Gym, No Joke
- I have plenty of background in this field in order to compare
- I can give feedback to my customers @ work that this is an awesome product
- I am extremely dedicated to supps, nutrition, and bodybuilding
- I go 120% with everthing i do in the gym
- Looking for a new PRE WO SUPP, experince with them is plenty
- I have experience with different kinds of supps and can give a good honest opinion.
- I have done logs before and present good detail
- I really want to try this product!!
How it will benefit my training program
- I love vascularity, Hyper Pump = vascular growth
- I will be able to dominate the gym with a Badass PRE WO supp as this
- Hyper Pump will help me get the full 100% workout that my body has to offer
PM me if im what your looking for!
☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
03-14-2008, 12:18 AM
im not trustworthy cause i dont post much on this site haha. maybe i just read alot. i guess u would like to review my logs for alri and my log for epic nutrition as well. or maybe look at my training logs. Nah, seriously tho im trustworthy i just dont post much on this site its more of a learning site i like smaller sites better. I would never screw a company over.
i just want to know for myself if there is any better preworkout that no shotgun, because for me nothing has even come close. So until i find something better ill be sticking with it. Hence why i want to try this. I like to see what companies can actually do and who can make good supplements and who is just copying everyone else. I think its us the consumers best intrest to try as many things as we can so that we dont waste our money when buying.
03-14-2008, 12:29 AM
03-14-2008, 12:31 AM
03-14-2008, 01:01 AM
03-14-2008, 11:26 AM
03-14-2008, 01:40 PM
im new to bodybuilding an need any edge i can get,i could do a log from start to finish an u could see the actual result from a beginer's stand point
Similar Forum Threads
- By Sean1332 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2014, 06:54 PM
- By 3clipseGT in forum Body Performance SolutionsReplies: 47Last Post: 04-21-2012, 04:25 PM
- By LG Sciences in forum LG SciencesReplies: 42Last Post: 01-16-2010, 01:59 PM
- By ari4216 in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-18-2008, 02:25 PM
- By LazeDragon in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-18-2008, 05:58 AM