New Product Hyper Pump FREE!!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay guys here's the deal I have 6 packs (each pack containing 12 Hyper pumps single shots) to get rid of. I m willing to give this to people that will do a log under the AMS forum (this forum...of course). The log doesn't have to be extremely intense. After all it's a supplement to be taken pre-workout. The reason there is only six is due to shipping. Shipping costs become very expensive when liquids are involved, plus you have to worry about the usual (getting to hot and leaking, etc.). There are only 12 to a box so you might not get the full effects of the beta-alanine (I can tell you the tingles are present, so we have the correct amount in this supp), but it should give you a very good idea on how well the product works. You'll notice the vascular effects almost immediately and the rush of energy within 15 mins normally.

Basically just tell me why I should choose you and how it will benefit your training or exercise program. I'll pick the six people and PM you for your address and info.

I have included a pdf file of the label. I'll post the write up tomorrow with some FAQ's.

Attachments

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
damn, id definetly be up for trying, minus the yohimbine which might get nabbed by customs into canada...good luck

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
profile looks fairly decent. I have something in the works though ;P
There does seem to be a lot of stuff in there though. Close to 24g of stuff o_O!?

I hope theres not a ton of yohimbine. That stuff makes me sick during workouts. Stomach cramps are not fun :p

Ill be sure to view the impressions of other users though.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn, id definetly be up for trying, minus the yohimbine which might get nabbed by customs into canada...good luck
Wow really I didn't know they were that strict. This offer will probably be domestic only unfortunately. I doubt a liquid would be intact shipping that far...plus that would be an outrageous usps bill...lol. Canada I guess isn't an option. I didn't know they were that big on yohimbine...jeez. Sorry Bro!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
profile looks fairly decent. I have something in the works though ;P
There does seem to be a lot of stuff in there though. Close to 24g of stuff o_O!?

I hope theres not a ton of yohimbine. That stuff makes me sick during workouts. Stomach cramps are not fun :p

Ill be sure to view the impressions of other users though.

Good for you....I totally support the entrepueneural spirit. There is not a lot of yohimbine, just enough to raise your metabolic rate. I too get sick if I ingest to much.

God I couldn't imagine stomach cramps during a workout...no heartburn I have experienced.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Wow really I didn't know they were that strict. This offer will probably be domestic only unfortunately. I doubt a liquid would be intact shipping that far...plus that would be an outrageous usps bill...lol. Canada I guess isn't an option. I didn't know they were that big on yohimbine...jeez. Sorry Bro!
haha..i figured , understandable.

Canada is brutal for some things, but let others through. My friends order numerous bottles of Superdrol and get it through, I order Napalm (avants topical - with yohimbine) and it gets seized. Rediculous. Even more when your a rep and have access to alot of things....

best of luck welcome to the forum again bruv

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
thats a nice amount of ingredients too bad we dont know any of the doses of it.

anyways i would be glad to log it. Reasons to pick me lets see ive used a ton of various preworkout supplements and have logged for a few companies. I have use yohimbime supplements in the past and beta alanine as well as both of them together. I can offer a fair unbiased comparision of this product to others. Some prodcuts of pre workout that ive used in past, WTF pumped, 5-tetra, Shock Therapy, Storm, No shotgun, no explode, redline, smash. Nos blast. also ive used amino acid mixes. and added extra beta alanine to my mixes. So i have used a variety. Also I just started using a preworkout supplement for 2 weeks after a few months off from all preworkouts and then i again took this last week off from preworkout supplements so my body should be more than ready to feel the full effects of the ingredients listed i shouldnot be desensetized at all.
Alil about me, im 20, 200 pounds i think p/rr/s style with emphasis on power but im starting to cut.

So just shoot me a pm if i fit your criteria.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Good for you....I totally support the entrepueneural spirit. There is not a lot of yohimbine, just enough to raise your metabolic rate. I too get sick if I ingest to much.

God I couldn't imagine stomach cramps during a workout...no heartburn I have experienced.
I tried a sample of superdrol NG and it made me sick to my stomach for half the workout. Stomach cramps were not fun. Ill be sure to view what the fellas on the forum have to say about this. Pick some reputable people. We got plenty here.

And agian, the forumla looks pretty clean. I like the fact that I can recognize the ingredience and there isnt a ton of random stuff thrown together. Solid first impression of the company for me. :thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha..i figured , understandable.

Canada is brutal for some things, but let others through. My friends order numerous bottles of Superdrol and get it through, I order Napalm (avants topical - with yohimbine) and it gets seized. Rediculous. Even more when your a rep and have access to alot of things....

best of luck welcome to the forum again bruv
dude thats why you have to move to the good country. America :stick:

:D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like a solid formula and i like the ingredient choices...not much bs thrown in personally i do not like blends but every1 uses em so w/e. Looks interesting tho and the liquid idea seems cool

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
i bet adding in some glycerol mono sterate would make it even better,

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a very solid ingredient profile. I'd be interested in giving it a test for you guys and gauge its effects in a log. I'm always looking for a solid pre-workout supp that helps give me have a great workout after working a long 12 hours in the E.R.

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know id be up to test this bro!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I love PreWO supps. have tried all different kinds. I would love to use this to try and compare it to some of the top/most popularones and help push you guys along. Ill be honest casue i dont liek to lead peopel on, so if you guys know you got a solid product and want a solid response, PM me and i'd love to take a run with it.

If you get me past my 405 deadlift i would love you guys! haha

Take care.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
I have just started using PW supplements and thus far, I have been very happy. I have been experimenting with Beta Alanine for a couple of weeks now and I do notice the difference in my workouts. I would use your product continuously and provide an honest log for everyone to see here. I already log all of my workouts for myself, so doing one for you guys wouldn't be a hassle at all.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea it might be tricky getting it through to Canada, not worth the risk when you're only giving out 6 to be logged. Although if your liquid is classified as "Cosmetics"... well it might make it by lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i bet adding in some glycerol mono sterate would make it even better,
not really. with glycerin being the first in the list it also means its got the most grams in there. if its at least 5, maybe close to 10g of the total, thats enough. the gms would be overkill

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i think i'd like to have a hyper pump. sounds fun.

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
hey lazedragon.

i would love to run a little minni log of this product for you, as long as you don't mind that i will be throwing it in on top of my hormone cycle. i would imagine you wouldn't because you probably want your customers to use it with the rest of your product line. i haven't used a solid pre-workout supplement in some time. i've used the usual: no-xplode, no shotgun, redline, tight, smash. i am normally not a big fan of pre workout supps, cause of cost vs. effectiveness. that being said, your going to get an honest opinion out of me. thanks for the consideration.

avgbdybldr

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tried a sample of superdrol NG and it made me sick to my stomach for half the workout. Stomach cramps were not fun. Ill be sure to view what the fellas on the forum have to say about this. Pick some reputable people. We got plenty here.

And agian, the forumla looks pretty clean. I like the fact that I can recognize the ingredience and there isnt a ton of random stuff thrown together. Solid first impression of the company for me. :thumbsup:

Thanks Cellardude!! Much appreciated.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here's the write up as promised....with dosages!

Here is some info on our new pre-workout supplement Hyper Pump:

"The greatest feeling you can get in the gym is "The Pump"
Blood is rushing into your muscles and that is what we call the pump.
Your muscles get a really tight feeling like your skin is going to
explode any minute. It?s really tight - it?s like somebody is blowing air
into your muscles, it just blows up, it feels fantastic."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger in Pumping Iron.

OK, so you're thinking, "every other supplement company and
their mothers have a pump product, right?"
So what makes Hyper Pump different?
Is it enough to say, simply, It works, fast, and it is strong.
Maybe. But there's more to the story of the pump and
Hyper Pump than you may have heard.

OK, so what is it?
Hyper Pump is a quick-shot slam of supra-efficacious servings of several key ingredients designed to give your muscles more volume than they've ever felt before. Hyper Pump
has the bio-chemical horsepower to pull extra-cellular fluid into the vascular space at an alarming rate, and jam it into your muscles - you will literally feel the blood rushing into
each muscle cell rep after rep. And, the anti-fatigue component of Hyper Pump will let you keep repping and repping and pumping that volume until your training partners leave
you to hit the showers. You will be the last man standing, with your hyper-engorged muscle tissues swollen, throbbing and scribbled with vascularity.

OK, so what's in it? (Proprietary Blend HP Technology- 23,254 mgs)

Glycerine
Muscles need water to grow and function. Hydration during workouts is key to increasing muscular response. Glycerol, is a hyper osmotic and has been shown to increase blood
volume by pulling extra-cellular body water into the vascular space. That means it super-hydrates the cells, giving them volume and additional work capacity. Glycerol can cause
blood volume expansion up to 5-10% of total volume. For bodybuilding and athletic purposes, this hyper-hydrator will cause noticeable increase in total body water in the
vascular compartment. Hyper Pump has a whopping dose of Glycerol, 17,250 mgs which is enough to super hydrate your cells and increase muscle fluid retention. To maximize
Hyper Pump's pump benefits, be sure to drink plenty of water before and throughout your workout to feed the volumization.

Beta Alanine
This amino acid has recently exploded onto the scene of performance nutrition. Research continues to demonstrate the powerful ergogenic effects of this anti-fatigue, ATP
boosting product. Beta Alanine works by scavenging Hydrogen ions (H+). H+ the cellular pollution created by muscle contractions, build up and cause that familiar burn in the muscles, and result in momentary muscular failure. Beta Alanine staves off the burn and delays the onset of muscle fatigue, allowing for ongoing muscle contractions.
The result! Greater pump and measurable increases in muscular performance.

Di Arginine Malate
Two (2) arginine molecules bonded to malic acid, di arginine malate is a powerful nitric oxide precursor. Di arginine malate is called the ultimate NO stimulating substance by
some and may be more powerful than AAKG at supporting NOS production. Nitric oxide significantly increases blood flow to the muscles, for more extreme muscle pumps, and
greater nutrient delivery. Malic acid, the malate component of di arginine malate, works inside the mitochondria of the muscle cell to support increased energy production.
Hyper Pump delivers two (2) full grams of di arginine malate per 1 shot serving.

Citrulline Malate
A non-essential amino acid that supports ATP production in the mitochondria of the muscle cells, citrulline malate provides additional malic acid to further enhance muscle energy production. Additionally, L-citrulline works synergistically with arginine in the production of nitric oxide.
Glutamine
In addition to the immune-boosting properties of this, the most abundant of the amino acids, glutamine has recently been shown to offer significant cell-volumizing properties.
Long utilized by athletes for recovery and its anti-catabolic effects. Glutamine also supports the pump.

L-Leucine
L-leucine is the most important of the BCAAs. L-leucine has several important functions for bodybuilders including anti-catabolic properties, energy production, and improved
cognitive functioning especially during times of stress.

Yohimbine HCL
Four (4) mgs of this potent alpha 2 antagonist, yohimbine HCL acts as a neuro-stimulant, a vasodilator, and a smooth muscle relaxant. Used for centuries as an
aphrodisiac, yohimbine has been shown to improve peripheral blood flow and increases alertness by supporting ongoing production of epinephrine and nor epinephrine. Together
with its stimulant effects, this vasodilating hypertensive is the perfect synergist for the other powerful ingredients in Hyper Pump.

Slam the Hyper Pump shot just prior to training and remember to drink plenty of water throughout your training session. You've got to try it for yourself. You WILL
train harder and longer, and your muscles will swell with the most severe, almost painful pumps you've ever experienced.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice Laze! Write-up looks awesome buddy! :squat:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I would be very interested in running a log on this product. I running a log right now and I find it to be pretty motivating to log a product for others to see because you are putting yourself out there for everyone to see. I have tried many preworkout supps in the past with mixed results, but to be honest I never have tried a product with yohimbe in it before so I don't know what to expect from it. I will give you my honest opinion on the supplement because I think it is important for other people who read it to get an honest review. As far as my training goes, I am on a recomp cycle right now and I think it would stack up really well with the 11oxo that I am taking now. The ingredients look promising and I believe it would help me hit the goals that I have set for myself.

Thanks for the consideration.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
when do we find out? just at will or is there an ideal date?

AABigRick

Awards
  • Established
looks good, yohimbine is growing on me. this could be a very exciting supplement

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You def aught to choose me because i LOVE to run any kind of logs/product reviews, and i'm also very dependable...As the ingredient profile definately looks as if Boxmeman needs to give this stuff a shot! Anyhow I'm finishing up a bulk and will begin cutting in a couple of weeks for a contest!

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
does look pretty solid. glycerin has worked well for me in metrx amped rtd's. Every ingredient has its purpose and fits well. Good on ya, mate.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to give it a try. I'm out of Cold Fusion and have no pre-workout goodies :sad: I only workout 3days/week but on the "non" workout days I have baseball practice or games for the other 3days.

Personally I am a fan of Yohimbe. I hadn't used it until late and have been loving it and pissed I didn't try it sooner.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I hope I'm one of the people picked...i'd love to try this....

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Well screw you all!!!! and watch me get picked! :toofunny:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
with no reputation u wont get picked... your not trustworthy :toofunny:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
I'd be willing to do a log of it. I'm sure my bud TexasLifter89 would do it too. lmk

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
with no reputation u wont get picked... your not trustworthy :toofunny:

I m not going to base it off of reputation points. Let's just say at certain sites they are not used appropriately IMO. Like getting points for making a funny joke thats putting someone down. Now this site seems to be pretty upfront and more serious than the others...which I like. Hell I wouldn't have a sponsorship for it if I didn't like it.

I'll be choosing by this weekend. Good luck to all. And I m working on the rest.....Nocturnabol samples are at the manufacture now!!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I m not going to base it off of reputation points. Let's just say at certain sites they are not used appropriately IMO. Like getting points for making a funny joke thats putting someone down. Now this site seems to be pretty upfront and more serious than the others...which I like. Hell I wouldn't have a sponsorship for it if I didn't like it.

I'll be choosing by this weekend. Good luck to all. And I m working on the rest.....Nocturnabol samples are at the manufacture now!!
I agree. I really dig the fact that this site doesn't allow for the "negative reps". That really gets abused on other boards...

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
This is the product i'm very interested in. Sounds great Laze!
Nocturinabol looks to be a very good natural sleep aid. IMO, L-tryptophan is much more effective than 5-HTP in pretty much every way.

I'm glad that they didn't include phenibut in this one as well. I prefer to use phenibut as a "recreational" supplement rather than a sleep aid. Tolerance develops much too quickly, and is much better suited to be taken only on special occasions.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nocturinabol looks to be a very good natural sleep aid. IMO, L-tryptophan is much more effective than 5-HTP in pretty much every way.

I'm glad that they didn't include phenibut in this one as well. I prefer to use phenibut as a "recreational" supplement rather than a sleep aid. Tolerance develops much too quickly, and is much better suited to be taken only on special occasions.
I could not agree more quigs. I view phenibut in the same fashion. Nocturinabol looks very interesting indeed. I'm a big fan of effective sleep aides myself. :)

Last edited:
LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree. I really dig the fact that this site doesn't allow for the "negative reps". That really gets abused on other boards...

Oh really...that's cool. I noticed a more positive atmosphere as well as people's attitude....very refreshing.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I could not agree more quigs. I view phenibut in the same fashion. Nocturinabol looks very interesting indeed. I'm a big fan of effective effects sleep aides myself. :)

I agree about the phenibut. Personal it's one of my favorites out of our line. I love the stuff...nice vivid dreams and it feels like an all natural falling asleep instead of a pharmaceutical which hammers you down (and most are addictive no to mention)

Later guys, Speaking of sleep...

LD

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree about the phenibut. Personal it's one of my favorites out of our line. I love the stuff...nice vivid dreams and it feels like an all natural falling asleep instead of a pharmaceutical which hammers you down (and most are addictive no to mention)

Later guys, Speaking of sleep...

LD
Looks very nice Laze. Have a good night buddy!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately looks nice. Im gonna have to pick some of the noct. up. Been sleeping horribly lately, i loved Somnidren GH but did get a bit dependent. I just CANT for the life of me stay asleep.