1-androsterone

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I had a log on here a little while ago where I dosed the 1-androsterone product at 600mg for 20 days (2 full bottles). I was not impressed with the lack of results and bridged into havoc to save the cycle. I have heard of quality control issues as to whether the product contained DHEA in small to large amounts. Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had a log on here a little while ago where I dosed the 1-androsterone product at 600mg for 20 days (2 full bottles). I was not impressed with the lack of results and bridged into havoc to save the cycle. I have heard of quality control issues as to whether the product contained DHEA in small to large amounts. Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.
There shouldn't be quality issues on any of the batches. Every batch is tested before being manufactured. I m not 100% sure if this was done in the beginning before my time or if a few got through, but we are really stringent on it now. EVERY single batch is tested before sent to the manufacture.

Was your diet on point? Meaning were you eating over maintenance calories (by the way a good way to count your calories is online at fitday.com…it’s free). I have run PH's in the past with my diet off (it happened more than a couple times, which wasted a lot of money for me) and didn't gain a pound. I knew the quality of the stuff I was taking was over 93% pure, so I know it wasn't a quality issue.

I found out the hard way DIET plays a huge role in gaining and not gaining weight. I don't care if you’re running illegal, anabolics at over a gram per week....if your diet is off; guess what you won't gain anything.

I m not insinuating that you don't know what you’re doing in any way...I would never say that and didn't mean to imply it above if it came out that way....I was just letting you in on my experiences. They were costly and I don't want others to make the same mistakes. It’s really hard for me to eat enough calories per day b/c I work pretty much the entire day from 8am -12 at night. It’s making it a little hard for me to get to your

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Well I believe my diet was on point, in fact it's the best it's ever been, and since I started havoc about 2 weeks ago I've gained 6 pounds and gained a ton of strength. Maybe the compound just needs to be dosed higher than the original andro, but each bottle was 10 days at 6 cap ED so if you need more then you guys need to add either more caps or more mg's.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I believe my diet was on point, in fact it's the best it's ever been, and since I started havoc about 2 weeks ago I've gained 6 pounds and gained a ton of strength. Maybe the compound just needs to be dosed higher than the original andro, but each bottle was 10 days at 6 cap ED so if you need more then you guys need to add either more caps or more mg's.

WOW that is interesting G Train. I m sorry that happened to ya. We had a guy write us and comment us on him gaining 26 pounds in 6 weeks....I think it was at 6 a day....I can't remember, but I can confirm if need be. It was his first PH cycle which is where users seem to gain the most. I guess they just effect people differently. We usually get pretty good reviews on them, so I m sorry if affected you that way. Did you lose any BF%? When I ran 1-Andro and 4-AD I noticed a huge reduction in bodyfat with lean gains. It seemed more of a cutter to me but that was at least a year ago now.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
You may not have run the cycle long enough. Even with the original 1AD, I did not notice too much until at least week 3.

Also, this product should be taken with food in order to improve lymphatic absorption.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I got 20 days in, so 1 day short of 3 full weeks. I didn't see any fat loss but I was eating a good amount of food. I dosed 300-400mg 1 hr preworkout with food.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got 20 days in, so 1 day short of 3 full weeks. I didn't see any fat loss but I was eating a good amount of food. I dosed 300-400mg 1 hr preworkout with food.

This is honestly the first I have heard of a situation such as yours. You should see something at 20 days. I'll try to hook you up with some samples of our upcoming products. Your the first and only person I have come across that had zero results. I guess everyone's body is different.

Real Pro-hormones (PH's) have to convert in your body so depending on how well you body produces certain key molecules will determine how potent and how well of an effect it can have on your body. Legal steroids (referred to Pro-steroids by most) do not have to go through a conversion process, thus they are active on their own. The one common issue is most are methylated and can harsh on your liver.

Again I hate that happened to you G-train, I'll do what I can to get some extra samples out to ya. I m checking on the time frame now...I'll start a new thread with the info.

LD

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
This is honestly the first I have heard of a situation such as yours. You should see something at 20 days. I'll try to hook you up with some samples of our upcoming products. Your the first and only person I have come across that had zero results. I guess everyone's body is different.

Real Pro-hormones (PH's) have to convert in your body so depending on how well you body produces certain key molecules will determine how potent and how well of an effect it can have on your body. Legal steroids (referred to Pro-steroids by most) do not have to go through a conversion process, thus they are active on their own. The one common issue is most are methylated and can harsh on your liver.

Again I hate that happened to you G-train, I'll do what I can to get some extra samples out to ya. I m checking on the time frame now...I'll start a new thread with the info.

LD
Thank you very much, I was not expecting such a nice response. I've heard great things about your decavol product and would consider giving it a try. I realize you need a high dose for it as well but everything I've read about it is positive.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
i just about finished a bottle at 6 caps per day and I gave it up on monday because I thought it was bunk and then boom baby this weeks workouts I have been strong as an ox, smashed a few pr's and feeling good so im goin to continue my cycle and finish my last bottle and maybe another one I think this stuff could be pretty decent For pct i was ony running 6oxo xtreme, pc's, mfxx, I really didnt feel the eed for a serm but I will get one if I feel I need one.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You may not have run the cycle long enough. Even with the original 1AD, I did not notice too much until at least week 3.

Also, this product should be taken with food in order to improve lymphatic absorption.
Quigs whats your honest opinion on this compound as it being a viable precursor? what would you suggest as far as mgs/day and entire length ran?

Interested in AMS's products but I have yet to hear anyone come out and say that they ran any of them with large success.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Quigs whats your honest opinion on this compound as it being a viable precursor? what would you suggest as far as mgs/day and entire length ran?

Interested in AMS's products but I have yet to hear anyone come out and say that they ran any of them with large success.
It depends on the user really. I used the original ergopharm 1AD for my first ever cycle. At 300mg/day I grew like a bull. Other more advanced users were using upwards of 600-800mg daily. I really think that sides would get pretty nasty at these dosages.

For the AMS product, I think that 300-400mg would be a decent place to start. I know that you're a little more experienced with androgens poopy, so you might have to up your dosage a bit.

I know that there's a lot of people who are scared off of this because its 2 steps away from 1-test. The first conversion of this compound should be extremely efficient however, due to the amount of 17B-HSD in the GI tract. I honestly think that it will be nearly as effective as the old 1AD. I really should run it at some point to compare.

Testosterone metabolism by the rat gastrointestinal tract, in vitro and in vivo.

We have shown previously that the capacity of the jejunal (small intestine) mucosa to oxidise testosterone to the weaker androgen, androstenedione, by the enzyme 17 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17 beta-HSD), is considerable. The present study extends these earlier observations by measuring 17 beta-HSD activity in different regions of the gastrointestinal tract, by investigating the potential for testosterone metabolism by slices and everted sacs of rat jejunum, and estimating the contribution of intestinal testosterone metabolites to circulating levels of plasma androgens, by portal vein sampling in the rat, in vivo. 17 beta-HSD activity in homogenates of gastric and duodenal mucosa was significantly higher than that in jejunum, and was also present in ileum and colon. In addition to androstenedione, slices and everted sacs of rat jejunum produced various metabolites, one of which was probably dihydrotestosterone. It was not, however, a major metabolite in vivo. It is suggested that 5 alpha-reduction may be favoured in vitro by a lower oxidation-reduction potential resulting from tissue anoxia. The major portal vein metabolite was androstenedione, the same major metabolite produced by mucosal homogenates. We conclude that oxidation of testosterone is the major metabolic pathway in intestinal mucosa and the capacity of the gastrointestinal tract to reduce the potency of testosterone is considerable. Our findings suggest that the gut, rather than the liver, is responsible for the failure of oral testosterone to provide effective androgen replacement therapy. The qualitative difference in testosterone metabolism between in vitro and in vivo preparations emphasises the need for caution in the interpretation of similar in vitro experiments.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I think that this diagram will help as a visual for me to explain what I mean. I know its not the best, but bare with me here:

Focus more on the left side. Now for our purposes, we are going to pretend that DHEA is actually 1-DHEA (1-androsterone). Now if you look, DHEA converts to androstenediol via 17-beta HSD. 1-DHEA will convert the same way, except to 1-diol. Now, the main thing to remember here is that 17-beta HSD is the main enzyme we're going to face in the GI tract....its the same thing that seems to convert oral testosterone into androstendione interfering with testosterone's oral bioavailability. We are not going to see much, if any, 3-beta HSD enzyme in the GI...which would cause conversion to 1-DIONE. This product will be taken orally, so that's what we want.

Now, where we're going to see a lot of 3-beta HSD is in liver and muscle tissue. So what the progression should be is:

1-androsterone--->1-diol (via 17-beta HSD in the gut) then...
1-diol---->1-testosterone (via 3-beta HSD in the liver/muscle tissue)

On paper, this stuff looks pretty money...

Attachments

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention...this conversion from 1-androsterone to 1-AD is not necessarily going to be a 1-way thing. Just as it wasn't with 1-diol. The two compounds should interconvert quite a bit in vivo.

So say you take some 1AD (the old ergo stuff)...well some of it is going to convert to 1-androsterone. Some will remain 1AD. Some will convert to 1-androsterone and then back to 1AD. The same idea holds true for taking 1-androsterone.

We must remember that these reactions are not a static thing. Its a dynamic process that can be influenced by quite a few factors.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats perfect. Thats exactly what I wanted to hear. This is funny, cause I forgot AMS had released this when I was over in the thread regarding the NEW 1-AD precursor that PA is supposedly releasing, I proposed that it may just very well be 1-DHEA since its supposed to be two conversions away from 1-AD but someone else said that PA specifically said it wasnt 1-DHEA.

Makes me wonder what in the world his really is but also makes me like this one all the more since its the logical way to go about it in my mind. I never had the chance to run the original, only got M1T out of that generation before the ban hit sadly, but I think this one would be promising at sufficient doses.

Id be extremely grateful to ya, being experienced with this compound, if you were to run it and give us a personal opinion on how it compares.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention...this conversion from 1-androsterone to 1-AD is not necessarily going to be a 1-way thing. Just as it wasn't with 1-diol. The two compounds should interconvert quite a bit in vivo.

So say you take some 1AD (the old ergo stuff)...well some of it is going to convert to 1-androsterone. Some will remain 1AD. Some will convert to 1-androsterone and then back to 1AD. The same idea holds true for taking 1-androsterone.

We must remember that these reactions are not a static thing. Its a dynamic process that can be influenced by quite a few factors.
I def understand this part, its one thing with jsut about any compound anyone can possibly be a non responder, have a shortage of receptors or tolerant of steroids in general not to mention every person has a diff concetration of enzymes so they may or may not respond well to this for just that reason.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Thats perfect. Thats exactly what I wanted to hear. This is funny, cause I forgot AMS had released this when I was over in the thread regarding the NEW 1-AD precursor that PA is supposedly releasing, I proposed that it may just very well be 1-DHEA since its supposed to be two conversions away from 1-AD but someone else said that PA specifically said it wasnt 1-DHEA.

Makes me wonder what in the world his really is but also makes me like this one all the more since its the logical way to go about it in my mind. I never had the chance to run the original, only got M1T out of that generation before the ban hit sadly, but I think this one would be promising at sufficient doses.

Id be extremely grateful to ya, being experienced with this compound, if you were to run it and give us a personal opinion on how it compares.
Yeah, I'd like to as well. A couple months ago NP had it for like $35 per bottle. I was going to pick up a few bottles and give it a go but by the time I was ready to place my order the price was back up. If I do decide to run it, it will probably be in a month or two. Not quite ready to run an androgen at this time.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just LMK if you do, Id like to follow along. Id offer to run a cycle but it wouldnt be as valuable IMO since I dont have a reference to compare to not to mention I have some preban 4-AD Im gonna be runnin with ALRI m-trn:)D).... frickin sick!

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone think the "trisorbagen" from AX is worth a try ?ESP with non meths>?

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think that this diagram will help as a visual for me to explain what I mean. I know its not the best, but bare with me here:

Focus more on the left side. Now for our purposes, we are going to pretend that DHEA is actually 1-DHEA (1-androsterone). Now if you look, DHEA converts to androstenediol via 17-beta HSD. 1-DHEA will convert the same way, except to 1-diol. Now, the main thing to remember here is that 17-beta HSD is the main enzyme we're going to face in the GI tract....its the same thing that seems to convert oral testosterone into androstendione interfering with testosterone's oral bioavailability. We are not going to see much, if any, 3-beta HSD enzyme in the GI...which would cause conversion to 1-DIONE. This product will be taken orally, so that's what we want.

Now, where we're going to see a lot of 3-beta HSD is in liver and muscle tissue. So what the progression should be is:

1-androsterone--->1-diol (via 17-beta HSD in the gut) then...
1-diol---->1-testosterone (via 3-beta HSD in the liver/muscle tissue)

On paper, this stuff looks pretty money...

Very nice quigs..props on the explaination. Where in the world did you get that breakdown chart.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Very nice quigs..props on the explaination. Where in the world did you get that breakdown chart.
I've had it for a while on the hard drive for quite some time. I think it was from a biochem lecture way back in undergrad.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've had it for a while on the hard drive for quite some time. I think it was from a biochem lecture way back in undergrad.

Very nice. You definitely retained the info!!

BoSox36

BoSox36

Awards
  • Established
I had a log on here a little while ago where I dosed the 1-androsterone product at 600mg for 20 days (2 full bottles). I was not impressed with the lack of results and bridged into havoc to save the cycle.

It wasnt me

Last edited: