Gimme DecaVol!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to try it, sounds interesting! How's the user feedback?

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to try it, sounds interesting! How's the user feedback?
User feedback has been really good actually. Better than we thought in the beginning. It seems the market was ready for it. Most report good gains around 4-6 caps per day. And yes I know it's expensive, but believe it or not we don't have a lot of control over that (non-methyls are of course more expensive than methyls). It is a one of the kind on the market right now. It should give you quality permanent gains without toxicity on the liver like the methyl's.

Basically you can buy a cheap methyl any day, but good quality non methyl's are hard to find and the ingredients are more costly. I'll try to get up the FAQ for Decavol by this weekend. check back. We have a few on the site, but I m going to expand on it.

CrzyHrse

CrzyHrse

Awards
Will this product cause a positive nandrolone test?

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Will this product cause a positive nandrolone test?
It could, yes. Because this is oral however, detectible metabolites will not be around as long as traditional nandrolone (deca).

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
At what position is the double-bond (-ene)? The nomenclature states - NorAndrostene-3b-ol, 17-one.

Is this a 4-ene (19-NorAndrost-4-ene-3b-ol, 17-one)?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
This def looks like its worth trying...

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
This def looks like its worth trying...
Why do you say so boxmeman?

If it's a 4-ene and we knew more about the final conversion rate to nandrolone (and then whether it's dosed nicely), then we could make a better assessment.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Why do you say so boxmeman?

If it's a 4-ene and we knew more about the final conversion rate to nandrolone (and then whether it's dosed nicely), then we could make a better assessment.
wel.. i personally would simply buy deca "IF" i wanted to try it..BUT there arent that really any deca clones out are there?? Of cousre with this product I would like to know the best dosing ect..

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wel.. i personally would simply buy deca "IF" i wanted to try it..BUT there arent that really any deca clones out are there?? Of cousre with this product I would like to know the best dosing ect..

From user feedback 3 to 4 pills a day provided good results.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
From user feedback 3 to 4 pills a day provided good results.
That is also the dose I have heard of people using 1-ad with good results. Is this not recommended though to avoid the pissing needles/razors effect of the dione?

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is also the dose I have heard of people using 1-ad with good results. Is this not recommended though to avoid the pissing needles/razors effect of the dione?

Honestly I can't answer that....I have never experienced that. Sounds like it would hurt. I ran it very high and never got that feeling.

Anyone else experience this?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I respond really well to Deca.. I wish this would work..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I can't answer that....I have never experienced that. Sounds like it would hurt. I ran it very high and never got that feeling.

Anyone else experience this?
At about 4-600 mgs of 1-andro i would piss needles if i didnt drink enough water thats how i knew it was working!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At about 4-600 mgs of 1-andro i would piss needles if i didnt drink enough water thats how i knew it was working!

ouch...I have heard come compounds do that espcially the tren type compounds. That's interesting to say the least. Did you have any atrophy?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ouch...I have heard come compounds do that espcially the tren type compounds. That's interesting to say the least. Did you have any atrophy?
Not a ton. When i ran 1-ad back in the day i would piss needles if i didnt drink enough water, it was a pretty known side effect and easily avoidable. Sounds weird but it actualy made me excited when i first felt it as it really validated the product for me. Then of course the assinine ( good way ) pumps and strength gains. I had some but im never worried about atrophy, i take great procedures for PCT so its never a problem. Ive got an idea for my winter bulker and i can just say if everything works out as planned i plan to put on atleast 10lbs in 8 weeks. :djparty:

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not a ton. When i ran 1-ad back in the day i would piss needles if i didnt drink enough water, it was a pretty known side effect and easily avoidable. Sounds weird but it actualy made me excited when i first felt it as it really validated the product for me. Then of course the assinine ( good way ) pumps and strength gains. I had some but im never worried about atrophy, i take great procedures for PCT so its never a problem. Ive got an idea for my winter bulker and i can just say if everything works out as planned i plan to put on atleast 10lbs in 8 weeks. :djparty:
Do you remember if this was with the dione or diol version. I think PA changed to the diol despite lower conversion because of that aforementioned effect. Any idea what the difference is in the conversion rate. My cousin ran 1AD at 600mg but that was the diol and thus thinks he needs at least 600mgs of AMS's 1AD product.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you remember if this was with the dione or diol version. I think PA changed to the diol despite lower conversion because of that aforementioned effect. Any idea what the difference is in the conversion rate. My cousin ran 1AD at 600mg but that was the diol and thus thinks he needs at least 600mgs of AMS's 1AD product.
It was the diol i ran. Also i started at 300mgs of Ams 1ad product and got up to 800. The 1androsterones are almost as strong. I also ran 900mgs of the Original 1-ad and 800mgs of the Androsterone was doing me great.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
No.. I haven't used Deca since 1990. Decavol sounds good but I have so many bottles of "stuff" that I just can't justify buying any more. However, if I was very confident that something out there worked with any similarity to Deca, I'd be all over it.

I originally purchased a ton Superdrol because of it being highly anabolic (like Deca). However, the terrible lipid reports scared me away - I gave away ALL my SD to a friend and warned him to keep a close eye on his cholesterol while using it. It turns out he was some kind of lunatic super responder who pulsed it and grew like a weed.

Hey Zero Tolerance,
Have you had a chance to run Decavol? Just wondering...

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Nice. Do you minds sharing the winter bulking layout...you can PM me if you like. I m truly interested!

I got to give you props on atrophy answer that is how is should be but some people (espcially those not a member of a forum like this) aren't concerned with PCT. I agree that it's as vital if not more vital than the cycle itself. Maybe I m a little over protective of my body....but I strongly believe everyone should have a good plan for PCT. Of course that means not asking "What is PCT?" in the middle of a cycle.

That's just me.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No.. I haven't used Deca since 1990. Decavol sounds good but I have so many bottles of "stuff" that I just can't justify buying any more. However, if I was very confident that something out there worked with any similarity to Deca, I'd be all over it.

I originally purchased a ton Superdrol because of it being highly anabolic (like Deca). However, the terrible lipid reports scared me away - I gave away ALL my SD to a friend and warned him to keep a close eye on his cholesterol while using it. It turns out he was some kind of lunatic super responder who pulsed it and grew like a weed.

Wow...don't you just hate it when that happens (in regards to your friend) I have been in a similar situation many times..lol.

I can understand about already having a full arson. I have the lower half of my walk-in close FULL. I have so many I m like "okay I have the next 10 years more than covered. What should I run..lol. It's nice to have a selection, but whew that was a on of money.

We have been getting back great feedback on the decavol. Some responsed very well with 2-3 a day, so I really wonder how 6 a day would work.

LD

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Hello AMS & AM,

I'm currently running a H-Drol cycle - I'm on my second week. My original plan was for a solo-cycle, but I've changed my mind and decided to run a non-methyl with H-Drol.

I've ordered Xtreme Tren, Revolt, and DecaVol. I think I'll save the Revolt for a winter bulk so I'm torn between H-Drol/Xtreme Tren and H-Drol/DecaVol.

What do you think?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Any updates from anyone? Very interested in this product.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello AMS & AM,

I'm currently running a H-Drol cycle - I'm on my second week. My original plan was for a solo-cycle, but I've changed my mind and decided to run a non-methyl with H-Drol.

I've ordered Xtreme Tren, Revolt, and DecaVol. I think I'll save the Revolt for a winter bulk so I'm torn between H-Drol/Xtreme Tren and H-Drol/DecaVol.

What do you think?

Looks good. Well you know which one I would recommend ;)
Really either stack would put lean mass on you. Tren will shut you down for a long time though....just keep in mind.

LD

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Just a suggestion - offer to sponsor some logs for Decavol? Supplements, ESPECIALLY hormonals, hold tightly to the "tried and true." IMO, there just isn't enough logs to convince me to dedicate my upcoming cycle to it.

Not bashing Decavol in anyway, but I'm sure you know that. I'm only writing this because I'm intrigued by this product, as its innovative and the VERY few reviews I've come to across appear to be very positive. And also I'd like to mention that I'm not writing this to try to bum a free bottle off you either... my next planned cycle isn't even close yet.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just a suggestion - offer to sponsor some logs for Decavol? Supplements, ESPECIALLY hormonals, hold tightly to the "tried and true." IMO, there just isn't enough logs to convince me to dedicate my upcoming cycle to it.

Not bashing Decavol in anyway, but I'm sure you know that. I'm only writing this because I'm intrigued by this product, as its innovative and the VERY few reviews I've come to across appear to be very positive. And also I'd like to mention that I'm not writing this to try to bum a free bottle off you either... my next planned cycle isn't even close yet.

I appreciate the suggestion, however our horomones are pretty expensive so it's hard for me to sponser logs.

I haven't run across any negative threads. Do you recall the link?

LD

Motox

Awards
  • Established
how long will the metabolites stay in the body? will it have the same positive effects on joints, tendons?

zdzd657

zdzd657

Awards
I'm planning on running a cycle of decavol/4-AD but can't find many reviews of either, im just eager to see what results can ensue, but I definately dont want to jump the gun yet.. I've heard they are both great stacked, but im still a little skeptical about them before i dig into a few logs. I'd appreciate if anyone has any logs of either or both to share with me. thanks :eek:

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how long will the metabolites stay in the body? will it have the same positive effects on joints, tendons?

I'm not sure how long it stays in the system. It should be almost the same as the old 19-Nor's.

Yes the positive effects on the joints will be noticed.

LD

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running a cycle of decavol/4-AD but can't find many reviews of either, im just eager to see what results can ensue, but I definately dont want to jump the gun yet.. I've heard they are both great stacked, but im still a little skeptical about them before i dig into a few logs. I'd appreciate if anyone has any logs of either or both to share with me. thanks :eek:

Crap I gotta start writting people's logs down. A couple of days ago I had two people tell me they were running this exact stack....but I didn't even think to copy the url for future reference.

I have a thing about that. At bb.com reps will immediate post like 10 links to logs before the OP even asks...it just rubbed me the wrong, but I'll start a file and keep them. When I run across one I will PM ya.

LD

zdzd657

zdzd657

Awards
Crap I gotta start writting people's logs down. A couple of days ago I had two people tell me they were running this exact stack....but I didn't even think to copy the url for future reference.

I have a thing about that. At bb.com reps will immediate post like 10 links to logs before the OP even asks...it just rubbed me the wrong, but I'll start a file and keep them. When I run across one I will PM ya.

LD

Thanks, i'd really appreciate it!! *anxious*

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, i'd really appreciate it!! *anxious*

I here ya. I'll keep track of people's logs now, so I can just post the url for you guys. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.

LD

zdzd657

zdzd657

Awards
I here ya. I'll keep track of people's logs now, so I can just post the url for you guys. I don't know why I didn't do this sooner.

LD
no heart aches here. Ill be looking foward to it though. ^^