AMS Mass Drop stacking dosage for better results ?

akil32123aa

Awards
The AMS Mass drop recommends 2ml/a day

if i doubled that to 4ml/a day would that give me better results and is that okay to do so (safe) ?

tattoopierced1

Its your first run, if i recall. No need to go doubling your doses.

akil32123aa

Awards
Thanks , But is it really a pro hormone , does it really work ? I heard most of them are a waste of money and fake , Will this one really do what it says considering diet and sleep and training is on point ?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks , But is it really a pro hormone , does it really work ? I heard most of them are a waste of money and fake , Will this one really do what it says considering diet and sleep and training is on point ?
Yes it is a prohormone. Yes it works.

Heard from who?

akil32123aa

Awards
Thanks for your help , This is my first time ever using a Pro hormone , So i am not sure what to expect ,

I did a lot of research and on other forums people have a lot of bad things to say about pro hormones ,

Like the real pro hormones that do work are banned and are illegal but the legal one are a waste of money and do nothing for you

This pro hormone is legal and with the gains you can expect from it , it sounds too good to be true

I don't mean to offend anyone if i did

if it really does work i would post good reviews and do some great logs about it

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for your help , This is my first time ever using a Pro hormone , So i am not sure what to expect ,

I did a lot of research and on other forums people have a lot of bad things to say about pro hormones ,

Like the real pro hormones that do work are banned and are illegal but the legal one are a waste of money and do nothing for you

This pro hormone is legal and with the gains you can expect from it , it sounds too good to be true

I don't mean to offend anyone if i did

if it really does work i would post good reviews and do some great logs about it
Old gear heads really have no idea what prohormones and designer steroids do these days. They are adamant that if it's legal to purchase it doesn't work. Which is illogical.

akil32123aa

Awards
what is your take on using this stack on cutting ? I am trying to get down to 7% now am at 11 % , would this stack help me get a better pump and feeling strong in the gym because i will be on a deficit which makes me feel tired and no pump in the gym

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what is your take on using this stack on cutting ? I am trying to get down to 7% now am at 11 % , would this stack help me get a better pump and feeling strong in the gym because i will be on a deficit which makes me feel tired and no pump in the gym
Depends on your diet. Anabolics in general do not increase fat loss. It will keep you strong assuming you're not completely starving yourself.