AMS Mass Drop stacking dosage for better results ?

  1. New Member
    akil32123aa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    9
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

    AMS Mass Drop stacking dosage for better results ?


    The AMS Mass drop recommends 2ml/a day

    if i doubled that to 4ml/a day would that give me better results and is that okay to do so (safe) ?

  2. Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,225
    Rep Power
    8348
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    32.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Its your first run, if i recall. No need to go doubling your doses.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  3. New Member
    akil32123aa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    9
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

    Thanks , But is it really a pro hormone , does it really work ? I heard most of them are a waste of money and fake , Will this one really do what it says considering diet and sleep and training is on point ?
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    775524
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by akil32123aa View Post
    Thanks , But is it really a pro hormone , does it really work ? I heard most of them are a waste of money and fake , Will this one really do what it says considering diet and sleep and training is on point ?
    Yes it is a prohormone. Yes it works.

    Heard from who?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  5. New Member
    akil32123aa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    9
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

    Thanks for your help , This is my first time ever using a Pro hormone , So i am not sure what to expect ,

    I did a lot of research and on other forums people have a lot of bad things to say about pro hormones ,

    Like the real pro hormones that do work are banned and are illegal but the legal one are a waste of money and do nothing for you

    This pro hormone is legal and with the gains you can expect from it , it sounds too good to be true

    I don't mean to offend anyone if i did

    if it really does work i would post good reviews and do some great logs about it
  6. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    775524
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by akil32123aa View Post
    Thanks for your help , This is my first time ever using a Pro hormone , So i am not sure what to expect ,

    I did a lot of research and on other forums people have a lot of bad things to say about pro hormones ,

    Like the real pro hormones that do work are banned and are illegal but the legal one are a waste of money and do nothing for you

    This pro hormone is legal and with the gains you can expect from it , it sounds too good to be true

    I don't mean to offend anyone if i did

    if it really does work i would post good reviews and do some great logs about it
    Old gear heads really have no idea what prohormones and designer steroids do these days. They are adamant that if it's legal to purchase it doesn't work. Which is illogical.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  7. New Member
    akil32123aa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    9
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    32.5%

    what is your take on using this stack on cutting ? I am trying to get down to 7% now am at 11 % , would this stack help me get a better pump and feeling strong in the gym because i will be on a deficit which makes me feel tired and no pump in the gym
  8. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,313
    Rep Power
    775524
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by akil32123aa View Post
    what is your take on using this stack on cutting ? I am trying to get down to 7% now am at 11 % , would this stack help me get a better pump and feeling strong in the gym because i will be on a deficit which makes me feel tired and no pump in the gym
    Depends on your diet. Anabolics in general do not increase fat loss. It will keep you strong assuming you're not completely starving yourself.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6week cycle: AMS Mass Drops + AMS 4-AD RD
    By pitbullforte in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-28-2014, 03:06 PM
  2. 50% off AMS Mass Drops
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 01:02 PM
  3. update- halfway through 1-andro rde,4-ad rde, mass drop stack
    By schroedes in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 10:02 AM
  4. Ultimate Mass Pump Stack dosage?
    By bmw71285 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 07:22 PM
  5. Stacking Anabolics for Maximum Results
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in