Best prohormone for who have anxiety issues

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Never did any PH cycle but i´m thinking about it.

However i suffer a lot with anxiety and i´ve read that some PH can cause anxiety as side effect. In my case that would be a big issue because i already suffer with it.

Theres any PH that i should avoid and any one that would be less likely to cause/aggravate anxiety?

About liver concerning, among all the AMS non-methylated PH, all of them are on the same level of "care" with liver or theres any difference between them? I mean, any of them can be harsher to liver than another, even they are all non-methylated?

So, in conclusion, whats the best PH for who never did a cycle before, suffer a lot with anxiety and have minimal liver damage?

I have 34yo, workout for 4 years, 6'0", 170lbs with about 12/13% bf. I struggle to put any mass even with a good diet. I have good overall definition, however it seems "all" the fat goes to the belly. So, the ideia would be gain some lean mass and reduce the belly fat.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
No one?

I´ve sent an e-mail to AMS too but i´ve got no answer

tattoopierced1

Cant really speak on the anxiety issue, that I'd talk to a Dr. about. On liver issues, with any AMS product, you should be safe, we dont have methylated compounds in our products.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DoubleM in regards to your anxiety issues, I've had serious anxiety and have even had panic attacks before.

Ive used the harsher PH's from back in the late 90's and they did not effect my anxiety. Ive also used Test
Injections and that did not effect my anxiety either. And right now Im 8 days into running 1-Andro 330mg
per day and haven't had any anxiety issues yet either.

I would also recommend you take a Cycle Support Supplement even if you run non-methyl's. Most Cycle
Support Supps also have things in there for Blood Pressure and Prostate as well as for the Better to be
on the safe side, rather then take chances with your health.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Hey vujade,

Thanks for your story.

Anxiety and panic attacks are really disturbing aren´t they? And i have agoraphobia too..

I´m tempted to try hormone regulation kit and if decide to take it, i i´ll take your advice and take a Cycle Support supp too

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont mention it.

Also look into your 5-HTP (Boosts Seratonin levels) & B Vitamins to help with your anxiety.

B1 (thiamine) helps improves mood and memory.

B3 (niacin) helps produce serotonin, a neurotransmitter needed for mental stability.

B5 (pantothenic acid) helps maintain the balance of neurotransmitters.

B6 (pyridoxine) helps reduce symptoms of anxiety.

B9 (folic acid) is another alternative to keep the neurotransmitters in balance.

B12 (cyanocobalamin) helps prevent symptoms of mania and psychosis, fatigue, memory impairment, irritability, depression and personality changes.

Mosesport

Mosesport

Awards
Do you guys know if I can take Sam-e while on Halodrol?

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest a non-methylated PH along the lines of a "test base", at the low end of dosing directions.

I can't recall what AMS product fits this description, I am sure they used to offer one but not sure if it's still on the market.

I can tell you that Androfactory,AMS (possibly,an AMS rep would hafta chime in) or Forerunner Labs would be a good source for a "test base" PH.

I think that a good starting PH for you, would be Androfactory's Focus.

It modulates cognitive processing and confers feelings of well being, as it is a "test base" and has very similar benefits as running a testosterone cycle.

Hi,

Never did any PH cycle but i´m thinking about it.

However i suffer a lot with anxiety and i´ve read that some PH can cause anxiety as side effect. In my case that would be a big issue because i already suffer with it.

Theres any PH that i should avoid and any one that would be less likely to cause/aggravate anxiety?

About liver concerning, among all the AMS non-methylated PH, all of them are on the same level of "care" with liver or theres any difference between them? I mean, any of them can be harsher to liver than another, even they are all non-methylated?

So, in conclusion, whats the best PH for who never did a cycle before, suffer a lot with anxiety and have minimal liver damage?

I have 34yo, workout for 4 years, 6'0", 170lbs with about 12/13% bf. I struggle to put any mass even with a good diet. I have good overall definition, however it seems "all" the fat goes to the belly. So, the ideia would be gain some lean mass and reduce the belly fat.