Ams Growth Kit - AnabolicMinds.com

Ams Growth Kit

Stats
    5'11"  76 lbs.

Ams Growth Kit

Hi guys new to the forum and the ph scene.
    As a newbie some of the abbreviations and products can be abit hard to understand. I have had a good luck at this product and it is of interest to me. Just looking for suggestions on the best way to go about starting this.
    I am currently in my 3rd week of activate xtreme have just been using this to get my strength up after a couple of months out of training due to a boozy holiday!!!
    I am not lazy and expect people to research it all for me, I would just like a few pointers and tips if possible.

Cheers fellas.

Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyboi View Post
    Hi guys new to the forum and the ph scene.
    As a newbie some of the abbreviations and products can be abit hard to understand. I have had a good luck at this product and it is of interest to me. Just looking for suggestions on the best way to go about starting this.
    I am currently in my 3rd week of activate xtreme have just been using this to get my strength up after a couple of months out of training due to a boozy holiday!!!
    I am not lazy and expect people to research it all for me, I would just like a few pointers and tips if possible.

Cheers fellas.

Your question in General is kind of vague and expansive and without some help narrowing done I could write crazy long paragraphs if I were to speak on it as a whole with no particular direction. Please feel free to try and ask some more specific questions and we will gladly help answer anything.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    Stats
    5'11"  76 lbs.

Thanks Copycat,

I am just a bit concerned with the pct and what the best options are. I am going to spend a lot of time preparing a good diet and I am just curious what other products help assist something like the growth kit. I am looking at around January to start. I read alot of conflicting opinions on 4 week vs 8 week cycles and as a first timer which one I would benefit more from.

Thanks for taking your time to reply appreciated.
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyboi View Post
    Thanks Copycat,

I am just a bit concerned with the pct and what the best options are. I am going to spend a lot of time preparing a good diet and I am just curious what other products help assist something like the growth kit. I am looking at around January to start. I read alot of conflicting opinions on 4 week vs 8 week cycles and as a first timer which one I would benefit more from.

Thanks for taking your time to reply appreciated.
    4 week is fine for a first cycle. For PCT you can use something like Activate Xtreme or any other natural testosterone booster. BUT at minimum you should use a over the counter aromatase inhibitor like PES Erase, and if not that use a SERM like clomidephene.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

Similar Forum Threads

1. AMS growth kit cycle
    By r6lift in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:47 AM
  2. AMS growth kit first ph cycle log
    By Tblack in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 02:36 PM
  3. AMS Anabolic Growth Kit RD- Packin on Pounds for P5sky
    By p5sky in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 07:27 PM
  4. For Sale: WTB: AMS anabolic growth kit. (Muscle Builders)
    By r6lift in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:45 PM
  5. Dieselbolan V2.0 to AMS Anabolic Growth Kit ??
    By hackos123 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 07:54 AM