Ams Growth Kit

Scottyboi

Awards
Hi guys new to the forum and the ph scene.
As a newbie some of the abbreviations and products can be abit hard to understand. I have had a good luck at this product and it is of interest to me. Just looking for suggestions on the best way to go about starting this.
I am currently in my 3rd week of activate xtreme have just been using this to get my strength up after a couple of months out of training due to a boozy holiday!!!
I am not lazy and expect people to research it all for me, I would just like a few pointers and tips if possible.

Cheers fellas.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi guys new to the forum and the ph scene.
As a newbie some of the abbreviations and products can be abit hard to understand. I have had a good luck at this product and it is of interest to me. Just looking for suggestions on the best way to go about starting this.
I am currently in my 3rd week of activate xtreme have just been using this to get my strength up after a couple of months out of training due to a boozy holiday!!!
I am not lazy and expect people to research it all for me, I would just like a few pointers and tips if possible.

Cheers fellas.

Your question in General is kind of vague and expansive and without some help narrowing done I could write crazy long paragraphs if I were to speak on it as a whole with no particular direction. Please feel free to try and ask some more specific questions and we will gladly help answer anything.

Scottyboi

Awards
Thanks Copycat,

I am just a bit concerned with the pct and what the best options are. I am going to spend a lot of time preparing a good diet and I am just curious what other products help assist something like the growth kit. I am looking at around January to start. I read alot of conflicting opinions on 4 week vs 8 week cycles and as a first timer which one I would benefit more from.

Thanks for taking your time to reply appreciated.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks Copycat,

I am just a bit concerned with the pct and what the best options are. I am going to spend a lot of time preparing a good diet and I am just curious what other products help assist something like the growth kit. I am looking at around January to start. I read alot of conflicting opinions on 4 week vs 8 week cycles and as a first timer which one I would benefit more from.

Thanks for taking your time to reply appreciated.
4 week is fine for a first cycle. For PCT you can use something like Activate Xtreme or any other natural testosterone booster. BUT at minimum you should use a over the counter aromatase inhibitor like PES Erase, and if not that use a SERM like clomidephene.