Ams Growth Kit
- 10-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Ams Growth Kit
Hi guys new to the forum and the ph scene.
As a newbie some of the abbreviations and products can be abit hard to understand. I have had a good luck at this product and it is of interest to me. Just looking for suggestions on the best way to go about starting this.
I am currently in my 3rd week of activate xtreme have just been using this to get my strength up after a couple of months out of training due to a boozy holiday!!!
I am not lazy and expect people to research it all for me, I would just like a few pointers and tips if possible.
- 10-26-2013, 02:03 PM
- 5'10" 187 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Your question in General is kind of vague and expansive and without some help narrowing done I could write crazy long paragraphs if I were to speak on it as a whole with no particular direction. Please feel free to try and ask some more specific questions and we will gladly help answer anything.ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
- 10-26-2013, 02:09 PM
I am just a bit concerned with the pct and what the best options are. I am going to spend a lot of time preparing a good diet and I am just curious what other products help assist something like the growth kit. I am looking at around January to start. I read alot of conflicting opinions on 4 week vs 8 week cycles and as a first timer which one I would benefit more from.
Thanks for taking your time to reply appreciated.
11-04-2013, 11:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By r6lift in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 37Last Post: 08-12-2014, 07:47 AM
- By Tblack in forum Workout LogsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-05-2012, 03:36 PM
- By p5sky in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 203Last Post: 07-15-2012, 08:27 PM
- By r6lift in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2011, 12:45 AM
- By hackos123 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2011, 08:54 AM