Questions

hawks21

Awards
What body fat % should be ideal for starting the Hormone Regulation Kit?
And how many Cals should I be eating on this stack? And can I stack this with Kre-Alkyn and intra x cell beta alanine? Thank for your help.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What body fat % should be ideal for starting the Hormone Regulation Kit?And how many Cals should I be eating on this stack? And can I stack this with Kre-Alkyn and intra x cell beta alanine? Thank for your help.
Body fat% is entirely up to you and your goals. Technically, you can run it at whatever BF% you want for the most part, but pretty much for leaning out or bulking the leaner the better. The Hormone Regulation Kit can be effective for both cutting or bulking.As far as calories consumed while on cycle goes that would depend on whether you are cutting or bulking and what your body needs as maintenance calories. A pretty general rule of thumb is 500 cals under or over maintenance for cutting or bulking respectively, and adjust from there. Each person is different. Amounts that work for me may not work for you.Creatine and beta alanine are fine to take with it and often recommended. I don't use kre-alkalyn specifically, but I'm a huge of creatine and beta alanine.

hawks21

Awards
Thanks, I also have the pro anabolic kit. After the hormone reg cycle, how long should I wait for the other stack? Would doing a natty test booster after pct be fine ? Or the amrox fine for pct for the 4 weeks

hawks21

Awards
I get a weirs burning sensation is it just the mint?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is 8 hours to close for dosage times?
No, it's not. Just try and space the 1ad and 4ad apart by a little bit.

My preferred dosing is to spread them all out by about 4hrs throughout the day e.g. 1ad at 7am, 4ad at 11am and so forth.

hawks21

Awards
I've been getting bad head aches wonder if it me not drinking enough water

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been getting bad head aches wonder if it me not drinking enough water
Could be. Try upping your water intake and also take some fishoil and grapeseed extract as it could be blood pressure related.
But don't stress about it. Slight blood pressure increase can be normal depending on the individual. Just monitor it and try the recommendation above. I find that if I take plenty of fishoil and water I rarely get headaches.

Edit: check out AMS super cycle. It is a complete support product.

Healthy Liver Function
Hypertension
Healthy Prostate
Improved Cardiovascular Function
Dramatically Reduce Unwanted Side Effects
Excellent for On or Post Cycle Activity

From AMS website. ^

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Headaches on cycle tend to be caused by mild dehydration or increases of blood pressure... Or both.

I'd agree with start by increasing ensuring you are consuming adequate amounts of water. This will help if its due to mild dehydration as well if its a spike in B/P. If it is due to an I crease in blood pressure in addition to water you can try any number of supplements out there such as fish oil and grape seed extract as mentioned or QoQ10. Or you can look into a more all in one product like Flight there mentioned.