AMS Anabolic Growth Kit summer cycle. Please critique!

jbree

Awards
This is what I have planned this summer. Please critique! I think it'll be a good way to get my feet wet in the PH world. Just putting it out there to get some advice and if I should change/purchase additional products before it all starts!

Weeks 1-9:
1-AD RDe - 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
Decavol RDe - 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2
4-AD RDe - 0/2/2/2/2/2/2/2/2

Weeks 10-13:
PCT: Liquid Torem 90/60/30/30
Arom-X : 2/2/2/2
DAA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I will finish 1-AD and Decavol in 8 weeks. 4-AD will be finished in week 9 since it was staggered.

PCT will start in week 10. I believe with the staggered approach for 4-AD, it would help jump start me into PCT (this is what I have found out while researching this particular kit).

Would it be beneficial to use cycle support during cycle and post cycle support in PCT? I do not see how it can hurt?

I appreciate any responses I get!

jbree

Awards
What do you gents think about cycle support during cycle?

How about PCT assist in PCT or does Arom-x take care of that?

Thanks again!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
What do you gents think about cycle support during cycle?

How about PCT assist in PCT or does Arom-x take care of that?

Thanks again!
cycle support on dhea cycles is really just preferance. itll help, but dhea cycles arnt very toxic in the first place

and pct assist is usualy a test booster with resveratol or an ai. daa and arom x take care of those already so its not really needed

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cycle support while on is a personal preference with these as they are not methylated. I would use it during pct though just to help with getting your body back on track. As far as specific supports for pct like pct assist and such not needed with what you already have lined up. You have a solid line up.

As for cycle support AMS has Super Cycle which would fit the bill.

jbree

Awards
I will post my dosing schedule when I get a chance to see what ya'll think. :)

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

jbree

Awards
Here's my dosing schedule. Let me know what ya'll think?

Monday-Friday:
7:00 a.m. - 1-AD then whey shake
8:00 a.m. - Decavol then breakfast
9:00 a.m. - 4-AD
4:00 p.m. - 1-AD
4:45 p.m. - Decavol
5:00 p.m. - Workout
6:30 p.m. - 4-AD then shake and dinner

Saturday and Sunday:
Dosing times will vary as it will depend when I wake up. But is it recommended that I get a dosage in before working out or it does not matter?

Also, with the RDE tablets...should I wait for the tablet to fully dissolve under the tongue or would it be okay to swallow after a couple minutes?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dosing plan looks solid. As far as the dissolving, let it dissolve fully. The idea is to let it absorb as much as possible via the oral mucosa. You can bit it in half to help it along, but don't chew and swallow. I ussuly tuck it away under my tongue in my corner whole till its gone. Which is about the time it takes me to leave the house and drive to the gym.

jbree

Awards
Dosing plan looks solid. As far as the dissolving, let it dissolve fully. The idea is to let it absorb as much as possible via the oral mucosa. You can bit it in half to help it along, but don't chew and swallow. I ussuly tuck it away under my tongue in my corner whole till its gone. Which is about the time it takes me to leave the house and drive to the gym.
That's what I was thinking as well about letting it fully dissolve.

Is it recommended I get a dose in pre-workout or it does not really matter? Getting a dose in pre-workout Monday thru Friday isn't an issue, but the weekend may be as I work out earlier than usual. I know I should wait 7-8 hours for the second dose.

Thanks for the help! Can't wait to get this started. May start it sooner than I expected. Depends when the SERM comes in. :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Doesn't really matter in the end IMO. It's nice to have it pre, but isn't going to be earth changing. If its easy during the week but hard on the weekend then just don't worry about it pre in the weekend. It's only two days long anyhow.

Have fun man