My 8-Week 1-AD Cycle

jxn

Awards
I have purchased the following items :

-2 bottles of 1-AD
- 1 bottle of Reboot (Foreunner Labs)
- 1 bottle of Formeron (Black Lion)

I'm just wanting to find out how I should run this stack. I have found instructions for the kits that AMS sells, but no guides for an eight week 1-Andro standalone run.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

jxn

Awards
Also, would it be best to run this 2 tabs per day for 30 days...or 3 tabs per day for 40 days? I know some people go higher, but I mainly want to stay on the safer side.

tattoopierced1

You'll be fine with 2 or 3 tabs per day. I am always a fan of starting small and seeing how you progress and building off of that rather than starting off big. Makes things easier going into PCT... However, this shouldnt be a real issue between 2-3 tabs per day.

jxn

Awards
thanks for the feedback. Assuming I run the 1-AD for 40-45 days, what would be the best PCT. The Reboot, which came free with the stack, or the Formestane. I feel safer with the Formestane, so is there any way I could combine the Reboot and Formestane for PCT?

jxn

Awards
I ended up upping my dose to 4 per day and have reached the one month mark. I wanted to extend my cycle by 2-3 weeks, so I bought the Hormone Regulation Kit. Would it be ok to also incorporate the 4-AD into the last 2-3 weeks, using a dosage something like this :

7AM : 1-AD
11AM : 4-AD
3PM : 1-AD
6PM : 1-AD
9PM : 4-AD

Would there be a better way to dose these?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ended up upping my dose to 4 per day and have reached the one month mark. I wanted to extend my cycle by 2-3 weeks, so I bought the Hormone Regulation Kit. Would it be ok to also incorporate the 4-AD into the last 2-3 weeks, using a dosage something like this :

6PM : 1-AD
9PM : 4-AD

Would there be a better way to dose these?

That dosing looks fine. I am assuming the 3pm and 6pm dosing of the 1ad is basically a pre and post workout dosing?

As for the reboot and formeron question. I have never used the latter myself. However, I did use Reboot in my PCT after a 4wk 20mg/day run of SD, and had great recovery.

jxn

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I am going to alter the dosing to this :

6PM : 4-AD
9PM : 1-AD

As for PCT, I want to err on the side of caution, so I will probably use Reboot, Arom-X, Formestane, and DAA. Probably overkill, but I would rather be safe than sorry, especially after an extended cycle that's going to be close to 8 weeks total.

That dosing looks fine. I am assuming the 3pm and 6pm dosing of the 1ad is basically a pre and post workout dosing?

As for the reboot and formeron question. I have never used the latter myself. However, I did use Reboot in my PCT after a 4wk 20mg/day run of SD, and had great recovery.