Any side effects to Pro Anabolic Kit RDe?

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Hi,

I'm mostly new to PHs and I was wondering what to expect from the Pro anabolic kit? e.g. libido, insomnia, tiredness, etc.

Cheers.

tattoopierced1

I've not noticed any negative side effects from this kit. With the 4AD in the kit, you should feel great and not have to worry about any libido side effects whatsoever.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
So are there any other effects, apart from the anabolic? E.g. aggression, improved sleep?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most tend to have an elevated feeling in the gym. Sleep I find is about the same for me when I am not taking anything. As mentioned before the 4ad will help with any libido or lethargy issues. Other than that, you may want to watch your blood pressure if you are susceptable to high B/Ps, but I've always been fine and not had any issue with that. All in all, our products are fairly mild on the side effect realm of things.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most tend to have an elevated feeling in the gym. Sleep I find is about the same for me when I am not taking anything. As mentioned before the 4ad will help with any libido or lethargy issues. Other than that, you may want to watch your blood pressure if you are susceptable to high B/Ps, but I've always been fine and not had any issue with that. All in all, our products are fairly mild on the side effect realm of things.
How you doing out there bro? How much longer do you have?

- Valdez

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How you doing out there bro? How much longer do you have?

- Valdez
Good brother, the bad guys are fair weather fighters so things slow down a bit during the cold months. Though Spring is just around the corner. Heading home mid-April time frame.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good brother, the bad guys are fair weather fighters so things slow down a bit during the cold months. Though Spring is just around the corner. Heading home mid-April time frame.
Good to hear my man! Keep your head down and get back home! Glad to still see ya around posting.

- Valdez

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear my man! Keep your head down and get back home! Glad to still see ya around posting.

- Valdez
Internet access has been pretty awesome this deployment. A bit slow compared to at home, but being able to skype with the Mrs. all the time has been huge for making this easier for her.

Aaaaaand, it is literally not in the teens and 20's when lifting anymore. Things are looking up lol. It was miserable trying to go heavy when it's below freezing. I had to use straps for a couple months cause there is no way I could pull more than 375 with my hands that cold on bare metal. But it's a good gym other than the no heat thing. Got good at counting by kg's.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Hi,

I'm on my third day of this kit and my sleep is nearly non-existent. Would I be right in saying this is thanks to Decavol? And would you recommend cutting the dose of Decavol to 1/day in the morning only?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,

I'm on my third day of this kit and my sleep is nearly non-existent. Would I be right in saying this is thanks to Decavol? And would you recommend cutting the dose of Decavol to 1/day in the morning only?

What is your dosing scheme? Amounts and times?

Let me know and I'll help you adjust times and such to see if we can get it worked out for ya.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
wake up at about midday - 1 x Decavol and 1 x 4-AD
workout about 6-8pm
about 9-10pm - 1 x Decavol and 1 x 4-AD
Sleep 2AM

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wake up at about midday - 1 x Decavol and 1 x 4-AD
workout about 6-8pm
about 9-10pm - 1 x Decavol and 1 x 4-AD
Sleep 2AM

Is the mid-day wake up and 2am bedtime a planned normal schedule for you?

You can try taking your first doses upon waking like you do and then take your 2nd dosing a little bit earlier, say about 7 or 8pm. Getting that little bit more time in between your last dose and the time you go to sleep may help. When dosing make the 4-AD your last dose as well.

You could also look into picking up a sleep aid. AMS makes Nocturnabol, which makes me sleep deeper. Melatonin, 5-HTP, and or Valarian root are all also pretty cheap and easily picked up. Unisom is an over the counter sleep aid that I take sometimes as well. There is also benedryl, but personally I don't like it. It seems for me I have to take fairly large doses of it for some reason to get me tired and then it seems to hang around for a long time so it leaves me groggy in the morning.

Hope you can get your sleep worked out. I've struggled with sleep issues for years and I can relate, it's not fun.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Is the mid-day wake up and 2am bedtime a planned normal schedule for you?

You can try taking your first doses upon waking like you do and then take your 2nd dosing a little bit earlier, say about 7 or 8pm. Getting that little bit more time in between your last dose and the time you go to sleep may help. When dosing make the 4-AD your last dose as well.

You could also look into picking up a sleep aid. AMS makes Nocturnabol, which makes me sleep deeper. Melatonin, 5-HTP, and or Valarian root are all also pretty cheap and easily picked up. Unisom is an over the counter sleep aid that I take sometimes as well. There is also benedryl, but personally I don't like it. It seems for me I have to take fairly large doses of it for some reason to get me tired and then it seems to hang around for a long time so it leaves me groggy in the morning.

Hope you can get your sleep worked out. I've struggled with sleep issues for years and I can relate, it's not fun.
Yeah, that's my normal schedule, lazy and unemployed lol.

I have 5-HTP, doxylamine and diphenhydramine, but I prefer not to rely on them, sometimes I wake up terribly unrefreshed too.

Thanks for the advice.