New User. Pro Anabolic Kit RDe

ddizon

Awards
Hey guys

This will be my first cycle.

I will be dosing as recommended... but was wondering if I should add something else during PCT?

I know I will be running the arom-X from week 5 - 7

Should I stack it with erase pro / anabete elite stack?

I will be also running super cycle during the PCT.

Thanks in advance

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Hey guys

This will be my first cycle.

I will be dosing as recommended... but was wondering if I should add something else during PCT?

I know I will be running the arom-X from week 5 - 7

Should I stack it with erase pro / anabete elite stack?

I will be also running super cycle during the PCT.

Thanks in advance
im just go and ask you for some stats before any advice is thrown at you

ddizon

Awards
235'9 190lbs. roughly 14% BF. been training for 3-4 years now. I've lost over 110lbs since I started... for some reason IE10 wont let me skip a line...

tattoopierced1

AROM-X should be enough of a PCT. You can add in anything else you want, but the arom-x by itself should be enough if you are running the standard box recommendations on your stack.

ddizon

Awards
AROM-X should be enough of a PCT. You can add in anything else you want, but the arom-x by itself should be enough if you are running the standard box recommendations on your stack.
thanks!
would it be overkill if I do decide to stack in erase pro/anabeta with AROM-X? or better to run both on a separate "natty" cycle.
I've been lurking around the threads and some have implemented DAA during there PCT. thoughts?

Excited to run this cycle!

tattoopierced1

You could add in DAA to your PCT, however, sides and recovery for our products are very mild and Arom-X works very well by itself especially if you are running a 4 week program.

ddizon

Awards
thanks for the advice! Will surely see how well the stack affects me.

ddizon

Awards
Will start my cycle next week really excited.
I plan not to take any pre's for the duration of the cycle.
Will also be dosing super cycle to the arsenal. Should I start taking it at the very beginning of the stack? or should I dose it with AROM-X?

Can't wait to be stim free though, and load up on the tubs of Compete I got as well.

PS. any reps be able to ship me a nice AMS tee to canada? :D:D

tattoopierced1

Run the SuperCycle along with your cycle at the beginning of your stack.

ddizon

Awards
took my first dosage of today. taste isn't too bad. Took awhile for both pills to dissolve. Is it okay if I pop both 4-ad and decavol at the same time? do I need to fully dissolve the capsules before swallowing? I'm taking some in as it dissolves.

tattoopierced1

Dont take them at the same time. You can score the tabs to let them dissolve quicker and you should let them dissolve completely.

ddizon

Awards
Dont take them at the same time. You can score the tabs to let them dissolve quicker and you should let them dissolve completely.
how far apart should I dose 4ad and decavol? I've been dosing them as soon as one dissolves.