my first cycle need help with dosage times

snadboy

Awards
gday going on my first cycle, been gyming 4 years solid, 22, 180lbs, 6ft. approx 8-10% bodyfat

I bought

-hormone kit ( 4-ad, 1-andro, arom-x)
-augmentor
-super cycle

i gym every second night at about 8pm

i plan on taking the 4-ad and 1-andro in the morning at about 6 am 20 minutes apart and then again at 4pm 20 mins apart. but i have no idea when to take the augmentor and super cycle :/ it just says 3 caps a day for aug and 4 for super cycle.

need help with augmentor and super cycle and just need to confirm that my dosage times for 1 andro and 4 ad work with my gym time

snadboy

Awards
anyone? ive already searched and came up with nothing

snadboy

Awards
sooo AMS reps dont check their boards orrrrr do i need 4958 posts before people respond to me? aka BUMP

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Dosing looks fine except I'm double dosing 4ad, 1ad and decavol. Don't think it matters when you take super cycle. Just take 3-4 hrs apart and augmentor every 4-5 hrs

snadboy

Awards
Awesome ill take aug morning Arvo and night and super cycle morning lunch Arvo and night.. Sound alright?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sooo AMS reps dont check their boards orrrrr do i need 4958 posts before people respond to me? aka BUMP
or maybe they just are'nt online right now

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gotta bear with me brother. I'm actually deployed to Afghanistan right now so unfortunately I can't be on here as much as I wish.

Dosage looks fine for the 1ad/4ad as well as their timing. Augmentor for simplicity I just dose with breakfast lunch dinner and for super cycle I split with breakfast/dinner. Helps me stay on track that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

snadboy

Awards
haha sorry mate just wanted the info so i could start asap... your in the military taking these products?do they turn a blind eye or something? im actually joining the air force in australia and wanted to do a cycle before i started because i wouldnt want to get caught but it seems i should be fine doing another one once im in?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha sorry mate just wanted the info so i could start asap... your in the military taking these products?do they turn a blind eye or something? im actually joining the air force in australia and wanted to do a cycle before i started because i wouldnt want to get caught but it seems i should be fine doing another one once im in?

In the U.S. military they only test for the hard illicit drugs such as weed, meth, amphetamines, barbituates, etc. Not for steroids. They can and will if given probable cause, but it's far too expensive and time consuming to roll it into the random urinalysis. So, it becomes fairly easy to use and not worry. As for the Aussie military, I couldn't tell you for sure. I'll see if I can find one of the Aussies I work with out here who I can ask this kind of question and let you know. I would want to say that it would probably be the same sort of thing as us, but it would just be an assumption at this point you know.

snadboy

Awards
oh and possibly stupid question but i may aswell ask it... i continue taking super cycle during my pct correct?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

snadboy

Awards
i have an issue with the 1-andro... it seems to not disolve at all under the tongue or rather takes like 10 minutes.. is it ok if i chew it up abit then stick it under the tongue or just stick it under there and wait while my mouth fills with saliva lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i have an issue with the 1-andro... it seems to not disolve at all under the tongue or rather takes like 10 minutes.. is it ok if i chew it up abit then stick it under the tongue or just stick it under there and wait while my mouth fills with saliva lol
Don't chew it up, but you can bite it in half. That will help it dissolve faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com