Stacking AMS Anabolic Growth Kit with Test Cyp

jasontaylor77

Awards
I am currently on 200mg of test Cyp every 21 days for TRT. I am wanting to bust through some gains and build more muscle. I wa thinking of stacking a cycle of the anabolic growth kit with it? Any thoughts? Safe? Worth it?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know people have successfully ran our products while on TRT, but I'll have to get Royd over here to help answer things for you. I simply do not know enough about TRT, and stacking hormonal products with it to feel comfortable giving you suggestions or advice.

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
alll i would say is start with a different dosing scheme for your trt injecting once every 3 weeks is horrible. doses should be every week with every 3 weeks you will have a peak and major valley by the 3rd week the test cyp will be long gone from your system. first step should be find a new doctor

jasontaylor77

Awards
alll i would say is start with a different dosing scheme for your trt injecting once every 3 weeks is horrible. doses should be every week with every 3 weeks you will have a peak and major valley by the 3rd week the test cyp will be long gone from your system. first step should be find a new doctor
I agree. I have those peaks and valleys which is one reason for wanting to run a ph cycle. But I am seeing my doc on the 17th and will suggest closer injections.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 1-Andro, and Decavol can definitely help your gains. But the 4-AD is a precursor to testosterone (which you are already taking) so it's not really needed.

jasontaylor77

Awards
The 1-Andro, and Decavol can definitely help your gains. But the 4-AD is a precursor to testosterone (which you are already taking) so it's not really needed.
Royd
I went to my doc and she still has me on test Cyp every 21 days. If I order the andro and decavol how should I cycle it with my injections and do I need a pct?

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
Royd
I went to my doc and she still has me on test Cyp every 21 days. If I order the andro and decavol how should I cycle it with my injections and do I need a pct?
if your on trt and your are not hopping off anytime soon then no. your trt will continue and no need for pct since your levels are already externally supplemented instead of internally created though someone else can chime in.

tattoopierced1

If you are on TRT as stated above, you do not need PCT as you should be on TRT for life.