• Established
Coming very very soon

ForumRunner_20121230_123608.png

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice. Dry, lean gains for everyone.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Totally sick stack

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this is epiandrosterone and 1-androsterone?

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw it, it kind of confused me a bit lol, but it definitely looks good.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yes it is.. Check out the Andro Stack I just posted
That sounds real nice. BigRigg how much Epiandroesterone will this have compared to 5-alpha test? Will it have more/less the same? And how much 1-andro :blink:??

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
That sounds real nice. BigRigg how much Epiandroesterone will this have compared to 5-alpha test? Will it have more/less the same? And how much 1-andro :blink:??
I don't have full panel details yet as we are still getting final formula together. Gotta make it right before we release

tattoopierced1

TTT another great product coming out for 2013..cant wait!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Propper dosage and this could workout nicely.

Def need a good amount of Epiandrosterone to offset the lethargy/libido issues from the 1-Andro.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Propper dosage and this could workout nicely.

Def need a good amount of Epiandrosterone to offset the lethargy/libido issues from the 1-Andro.
For sure.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

TitanTide816

Awards
Man.... Can we just get some epi liquid? That would rock! Would stack well with other stuff. Just don't want to take 1-AD.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man.... Can we just get some epi liquid? That would rock! Would stack well with other stuff. Just don't want to take 1-AD.
You can get the epiandrosterone by it'self as 5-Alpha Test from Forerunner Labs, if that is what you are after.

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
And once I get all info gang I will be sure to post..

TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
You can get the epiandrosterone by it'self as 5-Alpha Test from Forerunner Labs, if that is what you are after.
Thanks CC. This is combo of 1 Andro and 5 Alpha Test

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
VERY NICE, cant wait

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soon. They will be hitting e-tailers soon.

First chance to grab some will be at the 2013 Arnold for those going.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheBGRigatoni

TheBGRigatoni

Awards
  • Established
Is this for a new comer to the PH world? Recommended dosage is 4 dosses, each is 128.75mg so that's a total of 515mg. That's a medium to high dosage if it were a pill but since this is liquid it converts much easier according to the AMS website at rate of 69% vs. 1.5% from a pill. So in total from epi-1-test we looking at 355.35mg of 1-test/DHT (target hormones) if this was pills conversion would look like 7.725mg? Am I doing something wrong here? People set suppressed at 500mg of pill so at 500mg of liquid would they get total and complete shut down?
Jesus brother that's like way to much input to even consider answer that.. If your digging that deep just wait for logs come out to get feedback I don't even think Royd can get that science into that question

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
That looks like an awesome stack -- not only do you get a combined dose of 1-Andro and 5-Alpha, you also get another blast of 1-Andro with the additional bottle. Me want!

BTW, do you know how the dosing of 1-Andro in Epi-1-Test compares to the dose in Alpha Mass?
Be carefully when applying the liquid in the syringe. Just a slight tilt of the bottle while filling the syringe will cause some if the liquid to spill from the top of the cap on the bottle.

Happened to me every single time and frankly it pissed me off. There's no telling how much product I wasted.

They need to design those bottles better.

mnowak1228

Awards
Today is day four for me on the 1-Andro Liquid from the Andro Test Stack. Dont feel to much of anything yet except a little more hunger and libido is up a tiny bit. Also using Super Cycle along with it. I can attest to what southsideguy said, if you dont have the syringe inserted fully the liquid will spill a little. Another thing that is concerning me is the syringe itself, its supposed to last for both the 1-Andro and Epi-1-Test, but mine is already not pulling correctly, like there is a leak somewhere so its pulling some air. The taste on the 1-Andro isnt bad while im holding it under my tongue or in my mouth, but when i swallow it it burns the back of my throat. Its not horrible bc I just chase it with a bit of water. Ill keep everyone updated on how well the stack is working. I also have 1.5 Pro Kits waiting for me and a bottle of 1-Andro on the way that I may bridge into. Not sure yet?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today is day four for me on the 1-Andro Liquid from the Andro Test Stack. Dont feel to much of anything yet except a little more hunger and libido is up a tiny bit. Also using Super Cycle along with it. I can attest to what southsideguy said, if you dont have the syringe inserted fully the liquid will spill a little. Another thing that is concerning me is the syringe itself, its supposed to last for both the 1-Andro and Epi-1-Test, but mine is already not pulling correctly, like there is a leak somewhere so its pulling some air. The taste on the 1-Andro isnt bad while im holding it under my tongue or in my mouth, but when i swallow it it burns the back of my throat. Its not horrible bc I just chase it with a bit of water. Ill keep everyone updated on how well the stack is working. I also have 1.5 Pro Kits waiting for me and a bottle of 1-Andro on the way that I may bridge into. Not sure yet?
That burn you're feeling is a good sign it's converting to 1-testosterone right in your mouth. THat's a good thing.

mnowak1228

Awards
southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Royd, you mind addressing the liquid leaking from top of the cap when pulling the liquid in the syringe to ya boys at AMS?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Royd, you mind addressing the liquid leaking from top of the cap when pulling the liquid in the syringe to ya boys at AMS?
Sorry I initially read your post and thought you were saying just to be careful when the blue top is open. I've had a couple people report this to me in the past with the old liquids so ill check into it. Perhaps there is another cap we can use.

mnowak1228

Awards
Sorry I initially read your post and thought you were saying just to be careful when the blue top is open. I've had a couple people report this to me in the past with the old liquids so ill check into it. Perhaps there is another cap we can use.
Is there any way I can get another syringe nd the one o have isn't gonna last for the Epi bottle.

tattoopierced1

Is there any way I can get another syringe nd the one o have isn't gonna last for the Epi bottle.
I'll not answer for Royd, but if you need it asap, normally you can go to CVS or a local chain pharmacy and pickup an oral syringe for free from them. I'm sure AMS will ship you one though if you need it, I was just suggesting another option.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
anyone running any logs on this yet?

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
So I bought a bottle anyone else having a problem with the top being loose and leaking when filling the syringe?

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I just bought 2 bottles of epi-1-test and a 4-AD Rde chrome.
What whould be the best dosing protocol?
Im looking to increase strengt doing this cycle, I plan on starting middle or end october because I'll be working in Geneva (sweitz) for the most part of september
( im from Denmark, just pointing it out:p )

So should i just run epi-1-test at rec. dose for 8 weeks and using the 4-AD if lethergy becomes a problem ?
or just running it with the epi-1-test for the final 4 weeks ?
Or save it if lethergy dose not show Its ogly face ? :)

I'll be traning at maintanece doing my stay in Geneva and at surplus calories ( eating out most of my time there ) when i come back I'll be doing 3 Day split 1 rest Day Then 2 Day split 1 rest Day. And repeat.
So i hope epi-1-test can help me tighten up and make me strong as a Scandinavian viking ;)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I would run the epi 1-test as reccomended for the 8 wks and add in the 4ad the last 4 wks.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4 weeks of 4-AD isn't enough IMO. These compounds shine at 8+ weeks, and the 4-AD will help combat the lethargy and libido loss that is notorious with 1-DHEA products. The Epiandro should help here too.

Just wish we new the ratio of hormones here.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the prop blend (that is epi-1-test) makes me wonder if it would be better/easier amount wise to use 1-andro tabs combined with 5-alpha test (forerunnerlabs) both at rec dose ?
But that should be the same thing as epi-1-test ?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Does AMS have a prohormone that converts to tren?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, the prop blend (that is epi-1-test) makes me wonder if it would be better/easier amount wise to use 1-andro tabs combined with 5-alpha test (forerunnerlabs) both at rec dose ?
But that should be the same thing as epi-1-test ?
I think you will find it to be 6 in one and half dozen in the other. The Epi-1 Test def has convenience lined up in addition to the two compounds.